International Law area
WORLD Law Direct offers legal information, advice, and international help through online lawyers in 26 countries. Need to talk to a lawyer? Our lawyers from the U.S. and 26 countries are available online 24 hours a day. Click "ASK OUR LAWYERS" above!
Recent Active Threads
Legal Tip of the Week
By WORLDLawDirect [May 21st, 2013]
WORLD Law Direct offers an experienced team of American and Chinese legal professionals in both China and the United States dedicated exclusively to China law matters. Our team has extensive in-country experience advising U.S., Chinese and European clients on investment, trade and commercial matters throughout China and the USA. >> MORE
Legal Issues? We Can Help You
Read other important articles from this law-area to find what you need to know. If you have a legal issue, we'll help! WORLDLawDirect. Legal help 24 hours a day!
Your most common questions answered:
- Can you tell me more about your site?
- [April 13th 2010]
- Please go to the home page for an overview of our services or see Who We Are page. Thanks to you, we have become the Web's leading provider of U.S. and international legal solutions.
- Top frequently-asked topics (March 2009)
- [March 11th 2009]
- Whatever your question this week, our lawyers have had the answer: global business advice, Russian law, law of Venezuela, international divorce, travel and tourism issues, top legal forms, Swiss law and banking issues, international law of space, Chinese business law, international immigration law, international adoption, Ukrainian law, Canadian law, globalization, adoption, law of Mexico, immigration, free trade, legal help and advice, doing business in China, free international legal advice, NAFTA, international child custody and adoption, travel issues, visas, contracts, legal advice internationally, Chinese customs issues, European law, free legal advice worldwide, Indian law, Greek law (law of Greece), international debt collection, private detective services in the U.S. or internationally, adoption, on-line legal issues, customs, free legal advice, VAT issues, international family law, visas to Canada, "British" and English law and hundreds of other issues. You name it; it's here or we'll answer it! Our lawyers are online 24 hours a day in 26 countries--please see Ask Our Lawyers page for more information.
- What is arbitration?
- [March 13th 2009]
- Arbitration is a dispute resolution method in accord with which a panel of one or three neutral third parties (arbiters or arbitrators): (a) presides over a hearing during which the disputants present their cases; and (b) renders a ruling, which is binding on the parties.