Author Stephen C. Rose May Have Profited From 30M Ponzi Scheme

This is a discussion on Author Stephen C. Rose May Have Profited From 30M Ponzi Scheme within the YMMSS/STA Complaints forum, part of the Internet HYIP Scams category; If only Bernie Madoff had changed his name, his alleged criminal activities might have been ignored forever. Observe: Merely by ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #1
YM Survivor

Question Author Stephen C. Rose May Have Profited From 30M Ponzi Scheme

If only Bernie Madoff had changed his name, his alleged criminal activities might have been ignored forever. Observe:

Merely by renaming (and reframing) his collapsed Ponzi scheme, YMMSS as STA founder Kim Inman appears to have gained the ability to relax and enjoy an estimated 30 million dollars in ill-gotten gains (hey! it was a lot of money back then!) without any pesky need to hide from the law. His "last known address" is STILL his longtime residence in Vincennes, IN where he can be seen occasionally, casually washing one of his cars in the driveway.

We now know a Ponzi scheme gets nowhere without a good shill, and Kim Inman's most persistent and vocal supporter was a man known to YMMSS members by the name of "Stephen C. 'Esto' Rose."

"Stephen Rose Esto from New York," addressing a YMMSS group in the UK - July -05 - includes PHOTO

"Stephen C. Rose from New York," admitting his role as "kingpin" in YMMSS/STA starting in 2003

"Stephen C. Rose from New York," admitting to owing $300K in taxes on proceeds from STA, formerly known as the Ponzi scheme YMMSS

"Stephen C. Rose" at Amazon - for once without his baseball cap (still quite recognizable, though) - includes PHOTO

"Stephen C. Rose" shills at Amazon for "STA" after the YMMSS Ponzi payouts had ceased

Surely, out of all the screenshots collected here, there is at least one taken of "esto" advertising his books in the original YMMSS advertising forum.

Pics of "YMMSS/STA Stephen C. Rose" show an uncanny resemblance to those of "Blogger and Author Stephen C. Rose:"

The profile of "Stephen C. Rose" of Manhattan, from the Huffington Post - includes PHOTO

The profile of "Stephen C. Rose" from New York, at mybarackobama - includes PHOTO

Create an account to see the full profile of "Stephen C. Rose in NYC" at mybarackobama - includes PHOTO!

Stephen C. Rose: "Why I support Barack Obama: For the same reason I supported RFK. To get out of war and establish a priority for racial and economic justice.
Birth Date: May 10th
Issues: equality / civil rights; economic fairness / security; good government / ethics; affordable health care"

Author & blogger Stephen C. Rose claims to want "economic justice and fairness." If he is one and the same with YMMSS Stephen C. Rose, I propose it finally be delivered to him in swift and efficient order.
Sponsored Links
Our attorneys have years of experience with positive results in the debt reduction / debt relief field. Click here for more information.
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 10:34 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Author Stephen C. Rose May Have Profited From 30M Ponzi Scheme

Kim Inman lives at 208 south 8th st,Vincennes,In. 47591
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Unregistered

The first link makes it look like the blog was removed. This link will take you to the blog, and the page with his pic is right there for the clicking. Friendship through Advertising "Stephen Rose (Esto) from New York"

It looks like Arianna doesn't care that criminals routinely contribute to HuffPo? I never thought I'd consider contacting faux news!
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 10:18 PM   #4
Unregistered

Of course it's the same guy! He posted again at HuffPo, so they don't care.

The first link http://ym-uk.blogspot.com/2005/07/st...new-york.html/ doesn't work but you can still get there by visiting the blog and visiting the page "Stephen Rose Esto from New York."
Friendship through Advertising
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 10:54 AM   #5
Unregistered

Here we can see Stephen C. "esto" Rose trying to defend YMMSS/STA and intimidate those who sought justice at Matrixwatch.
MatrixWatch - Search Results

If the link doesn't work, the Search function still does. Anyone who doesn't think it's the same guy should note that he still routinely signs his replies the same way ("Cheers, S.") to this very day at the HuffingtonPost! Plus, there's the pics and esto's famously endless BS.

$30M doesn't sound like much these days but, esto's silver tongue enticed many to contribute their life savings. Since this is a "new era of accountability," perhaps the time has finally come for Stephen C. Rose to be held accountable for his "kingpin" role in this well-documented Ponzi scheme.
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:51 PM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here we can see Stephen C. "esto" Rose trying to defend YMMSS/STA and intimidate those who sought justice at Matrixwatch.
MatrixWatch - Search Results

If the link doesn't work, the Search function still does. Anyone who doesn't think it's the same guy should note that he still routinely signs his replies the same way ("Cheers, S.") to this very day at the HuffingtonPost! Plus, there's the pics and esto's famously endless BS.

$30M doesn't sound like much these days but, esto's silver tongue enticed many to contribute their life savings. Since this is a "new era of accountability," perhaps the time has finally come for Stephen C. Rose to be held accountable for his "kingpin" role in this well-documented Ponzi scheme.
Even tho' Esto admitted to profiting from his involvement in YMMSS/STA, it'd be nice to know the results of the WLD investigation so that we could remove the "may have" part.

WE KNOW THE MONEY IS LONG GONE BUT, WHERE IS OUR INFO? WHERE IS OUR JUSTICE????????

I see the WLD forum is nice and busy now so they can cherry-pick the money making cases ---- YMMSS victims, "had" again!!
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
So many threads of life untried

April 16, 2010 at 9:10 am (Uncategorized)
Tags: art, memory, poetry, vision

So many threads of life untried
So many avenues left cold
Thoughtless decisions undenied
So lazy hurtful and unbold
I sit and listen welling tears
To think of precious hours past
When I transcended little fears
I can still see the bread I cast
He came he saw he blessed that time
I did not think I moved along
I tapped the door of the sublime
Sometimes I sang a lasting song
But now I sit and now I see
And weep a tear for what won’t be
Join the club, Esto. I've wept many tears over the justice that probably won't be (meted to you, Kim, Mike Hamilton, et al).
http://stephencrose.wordpress.com/
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 11:02 AM   #8
Unregistered

Thumbs Up Re: Author Stephen C. Rose May Have Profited From 30M Ponzi Scheme

From http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephen-c-rose

"Note. HuffPo has not been publishing my submissions. There are terms of use against complaining. I am not complaining. I have tried to contact to rectify via many efforts, to no avail. I post this here in hopes someone who can help will see it and assist in restoring my capacity to post blogs here."

Thanks WLD for giving us a forum to get the word out about Stephen C. Rose. Now, about that link to Kim Inman's rumored arrest?

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 7 replies and has been viewed 4390 times