Complaint against a Georgia judge

This is a discussion on Complaint against a Georgia judge within the Trials & Sentencing forum, part of the Other Criminal Law Matters category; Where do I file???...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 11:46 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Complaint against a Georgia judge

Where do I file???
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 09:33 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Complaint against a Georgia judge

Google it and you will see the commission that handles the complaints.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 09:45 PM   #3
Unregistered

another biased decision by Pullen In Ga 2009

I am writing to you in regards to Judge Douglas Pullen. This judge already stated in a case that there is no law but his in his courtroom. He told a disabled Vet that the Vet held NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS in his courtroom, and that HE 'Judge Pullen' is the law.

Judge Pullen goes beyond taking away the Constitutional Rights of this Vet. He has removed a Mother, who has not been found unfit, from the lives of her children. He refused to even look at evidence provided by professionals, that this mother was fit, stable, was not on drugs or alcohol, and to accept ONLY the word of a bitter ex-spouse. In fact Judge Pullen stated in the courtroom that "This young officer in the Army, would not lie".

I know for a fact that he lied, as I am his first ex-wife, and he blackmailed me into perjuring myself on his behalf. Years ago Judge Pullen was played a tape by the Father in this case, where his ex-wife Tammy Holt stated that "no judge would ever take my children". That was all he needed and immediately gave custody to the Father.

She took 4 years of drug testing, every one negative, attended several parenting classes, and was evaluated by several Psychiatrists, all of which stated she was fit. Yet she was banned from seeing her children, later had successful supervised visitation, and still in the end ALL CONTACT has been forbidden.

The case is supposedly closed now in Columbus and she is to be allowed to take it to the Court in N.C. BUT...the order is intentionally being held so that she can not see the children, or file in N.C. until at least 6 months. She is not even allowed to write a letter to them, as she emailed and called Mr. Holt to get an address, and he claims to Judge Pullen that this is harassment. So now she does not even know where her children are being hidden from her.

Please, help us bring this to someone's attention, this mother is missing her 7 year old twins. On her last visit which was documented by the supervising psychologist, the 7 year old boy had a "melt down" crying hysterically that his father and step mother were going to take him away to N.C and he would never see his Mommy again. That is exactly what has happened.

When spoken to by her lawyer and told he "Judge Pullen" was not ruling by the law, he ignored her and ruled by "HIS LAW". This is not only unfair to the mother, but it is cruel to the children involved and amounts to parental alienation .

This Judge is unfit to make life altering decisions, not only with Veterans, but with children and families.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 11:35 AM   #4
Unregistered

Unfortunately this is still happening...My ex-husband was both verbally and physically abusive after our divorce. He is in the Army so was home maybe 4 out of almost 10 years of marriage. I basically raised all 3 children on my own while working full time and attending both undergrad and grad school. He has since gotten another female pregnant and now married her. Due to his violent outbursts we had to exchange children at the sherriff's department for every visitation. I got remarried and wanted to move to Texas as this is where my new husband's family resides. I found a better paying job, a much bigger house and a great school system. I advised my ex-husband of the move over 8 months prior to the actual move. He decided that he wanted full custody. He took me to court and accused me of multiple things to include drug use and sexual promiscuity. All of these accussations are unfounded. Judge Pullen again stated that my ex-husband would not lie because he is a good Army boy. He told me that I was not starving in the community where we lived and that I was trying to move my children out of spite. He ruled for the children to see a counselor to see what they wanted to do. All three children requested to live with me. Judge Pullen disregarded my children's request. He then allowed my ex-husand and his new wife to write essays about why they were the better parental figures. My husband and I were never afforded the same opportunity. Oh and did I forget that my ex-husband's lawyer was Judge Pullen's law clerk for 15 years and was speaking about the case outside of the courtroom. My children were taken from me. Now my ex-husband refuses to answer the phone most of the time. I hardly ever get to speak with my children and when I do they are on speakerphone with him in the background. My children cry that they want "to come home" everytime that I see them. This man is a poor excuse for a judge. There is nothing fair and just in his courtroom!! Unfortunately 3 more children's lives have been turned upside down.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 03:55 PM   #5
Army Female

sounds all too familiar I had a custody hearing in October of this year. My ex-husband and I are both Army, unfortunately I go off of Active Duty when I was pregnant to raise my daughter because my husband was being deploy, which he has been for most of my daughter's life while I WAS AT HOME RAISING HER! He is NOT her biological father, I was pregnant when we met and got married. When we went to court they accused me of drug use, being a prostitute, and living in an unfit home. I provided a drug test which was of course negative. I brought him proof of no criminal record, I also had witnesses confirm that i was not and would never prostitute.They also said I was mentally unstable because I had to take medicine for post pardom depression after having my child and being alone caring for my first child by myself and he moved me to Columbus GA close to his family where I knew no one and was not allowed to have friends. In court Judge Pullen also stated that this fine soldier had no reason to lie. Gave me no chance to talk. My daughter is my life. On November of 2010 I suspected my ex husband of molesting my (not even 2 year old) daughter, when i picked her up for my scheduled visitation twice a month. I took her to the hospital and they got child services involved and told me not to allow my ex-husband to see my daughter. I live in SC at the time and informed CPD and CS that I was taking my daughter back to my house in SC. When my ex-husband found out he told Judge Pullen that I fled the state with her and that I had lied. Judge Pullen canceled the investigation and didn't even allow one to occur (basically my child had no rights) he also sworn out a felony Interference Of Custody Warrant on me, which I had to turn my self in for. When I turned my self in he ordered for my child to be given back to the non-biological father. Then I spent 30 days in jail (first time even being arrested or charged with anything) until I got a bond. My ex-husband has sole custody of MY daughter. I cannot contact her, see her or anything. As the Great Judge states "Judge Pullen Does What Judge Pullen Wants To Do" Now my daughter is with her molester but because that "fine soldier" said that I was lying no investigation was done and she remains in the custody of her molester.

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #6
Unregistered

Well at least this so called judge is now off the bench and under investigation. If one of you mothers that posted the 2nd and 3rd complaint sees this please contact Patricia at Patriciascozumel@aol.com

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #7
truthandjustice's Flag is: United States

Judge Pullen has destroyed so many lives. My sister and brother in laws story is coming soon. I want to get a few more facts put together. I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm so sad to know he has caused this much pain for so many people.
truthandjustice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #8
MisJudged's Flag is: United States

Judge Pullen has destroyed my son's life, as well as my own. We were placed before him after my son's much absent father took me to court for custody. My son's father was in and out of his life, never a constant, and owed so much child support that I literally thought there was nothing to worry about. Turns out my son's father's attorney personally knew the judge. This is a good ol boy type town. My attorney, who later left the firm, got grilled in court. As did I. I was called unfit because I was reluctant to medicate my child. He was taken from my home because I am in a lesbian relationship. I thought, mistakenly, that the Judge could do no such thing. The Judge actually gave temporary custody to my son's paternal grandmother. She completely alienated me from my son, yet allowed the father to visit unrestricted. This went on for a year and a half. My attorney(different attorney, same firm), also a good ol boy, suggested that I sign over custody, or he could no longer be my attorney. We parted ways. Now my son is in the custody of his father, I signed because otherwise I was not able to spend any time with my child. Now I have regular visitation with my son, whom I raised from birth. He is failing in school. No one seems to care about this. But his father blames me. This should have never happened. Judge Pullen wrongfully removed my son from his home, and without the means to pay a huge lawyer bill, my hands are tied.... I have no idea where to go from here. It is in my child's best interest to be with me.
MisJudged is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 7 replies and has been viewed 2991 times