Road with a No Truck sign (Florida)

This is a discussion on Road with a No Truck sign (Florida) within the Traffic & Speeding Tickets forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; I work for a lumber company in Florida, and a buddy of mine was delivering a load to a house ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 07:31 PM   #1

Default Road with a No Truck sign (Florida)

I work for a lumber company in Florida, and a buddy of mine was delivering a load to a house on a road with a no truck sign. A cop had pulled him over after he had delivered the order, he was given a 140$ ticket for driving a 24 foot flatbed delivery truck. Is there anything he can do? Should the cop of given the ticket?
Richard727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Road with a No Truck sign (Florida)

You can give a quick call to the city attorney and the DA and see if he feels that it is supposed to apply to actual residential deliveries that cannot be made any other way.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 4234 times