Free Traffic Ticket Legal Advice

This is a discussion on Free Traffic Ticket Legal Advice within the Traffic & Speeding Tickets forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; Can someone tell me how to best fight a very bogus, crooked-cop traffic ticket. 45 in a 25--and it's just ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 01:55 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default Free Traffic Ticket Legal Advice

Can someone tell me how to best fight a very bogus, crooked-cop traffic ticket. 45 in a 25--and it's just not true--The cop is a relation to my ex- girlfriend and a real bozo!
Sponsored Links
Top crime attorneys
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 02:37 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Free Traffic Ticket Legal Advice

See http://www.worldlawdirect.com/articl...ng-ticket.html

It should be of some help to you.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 01:20 AM   #3
Unregistered

How can I beat a Littering ticket when it was a pure accident. My back wondow was down and a dixie cup flew out the back window. I pulled over to pick up the cup when I saw it blow out my window. Unfortunately so did a police officer and wrote me a ticket. I explained the situation but he did not care.

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 08:47 PM   #4
Unregistered

Can a police officer's mere statement satisfy the state's burden to prove your guilt for speeding when receiveing a traffic ticket?

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #5
Unregistered

Try the site info... Other than that, hire an attorney

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 12:43 PM   #6
Unregistered

Default Please Help!!!

My 65 year old father got a ticket for driving through a closed road when there was nothing posted that the road was closed. Is it true that when a road is closed for emergency purposes, like a down power pole, a patrol car is required at both ends of the road to let people know???? We live in California

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 10:46 AM   #7
Unregistered

I got pulled over for a broken tail light that was temp repaired with red tail light repair tape. I was not ticketed for the tail light but did get a no insurance ticket can I fight this?

Old May 23rd, 2011, 05:09 PM   #8
Unregistered

Big Grin Re: Free Traffic Ticket Legal Advice

You can fight your no insurance ticket... All you have to do is bring in your insurance information to show that you were insured at the time OR get insurance before your court day and bring it in to show you now have insurance.

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:35 PM   #9
Unregistered

Exclamation Can I be issued a ticket when I wasn't Driving my car?

I need help. I am trying to figure out how to get information regarding a two tickets I was issued in 2010. I have been trying to get this straightened out with the VT Judicial Bureau but I have not been having much luck. I need to know if I can fight my original ticket that caused all this other stuff to happen to me.
It is regarding my car being unregistered. Because I didn't/couldn't pay this ticket, my license was suspended. I was unaware my license had been suspended and was pulled over shortly after the suspension took place. I would not have been operating my vehicle had I known it was suspended! So now I have two violations.

I'm not going to go into what a nightmare it has been trying to find out what to do regarding payments and reinstatement fees, fines for each violation, and yet ANOTHER suspension of my license right after I got it reinstated.

I need to know if that first ticket issued to ME, is in violation of Vermont Law. I called the DMV to ask them for help since I couldn't get the Judicial Bureau to acknowledge my request for a hearing. I was told that the original ticket isn't a legal one. Unfortunately I can't find anything to officially back that up. I've scoured the internet for a case like mine but I'm starting to think that being issued a ticket (which was never given/mailed to me) when I wasn't operating the vehicle in violation isn't a very common occurance. I was unaware that I owed money for any motor vehicle violation, besides parking tickets. I was working out of state when someone else was driving my car. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help? This has RUINED my life.
Can I be issued a ticket when I wasn't driving my car? Why wasn't the driver issued the ticket?

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 01:52 AM   #10
Unregistered

Default Re: Free Traffic Ticket Legal Advice

I received a ticket in downtown San Francisco for driving on a bus/taxi only lane. The violation is T31. The officer told me the ticket would be about 20-30 dollars but when i received my courtesy notice it said I owe $189. I went on to contact a clerk at the SF Court house and they let me know that the base amount is 25 dollars but there were a ton of fees added on to the ticket. Is there a way to fight or reduce this amount to a more reasonable number?

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 12 replies and has been viewed 11031 times