I want to start a car exporting business: from EU, USA and Japan

This is a discussion on I want to start a car exporting business: from EU, USA and Japan within the Starting a Business forum, part of the Business Contracts & Partnerships category; hi my name is matiulla i want to start a car exporting from almost anywhere in eu but mostly from ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #1

Default I want to start a car exporting business: from EU, USA and Japan

hi my name is matiulla i want to start a car exporting from almost anywhere in eu but mostly from usa and japan to afghanistan the only car make that i am interested in is toyota and i am wondering is there any business that could look for cars for me and buy them and then i could pay in to their account and get it exported to afghanistan :
basicly i want someone to buy cars in america for me and send me pictures and info and export it to afghanistan for me and i would then pay money into the business account.

thanks
matiulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Our attorneys have years of experience with positive results in the debt reduction / debt relief field. Click here for more information.
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 08:19 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: I want to start a car exporting business: from EU, USA and Japan

Congratulations on your business venture. Given the number of jurisdictions involved here, there is simply no way you should even start this enterprise without seeking legal counsel. If you go to their main page, WLD has lawyers all over the globe. You can request referral information for a lawyer in your area. I have started my own business, and I can assure you that you absolutely must have the input of an attorney prior to acting. I hope that your business is a true success. AJJ

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 09:13 PM   #3

Default re: I want to start a car exporting business: from EU, USA and Japan

I am the owner of a used car dealership in Miami. I can easily purchase Toyotas.You can buy them with a clean title, or with a salvaged title for a lot less. I have an auto body shop that can transform any wrecked vehicle and make it look new again.Email if interested wheresmyauto@yahoo.com. KC
luna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #4
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by matiulla View Post
hi my name is matiulla i want to start a car exporting from almost anywhere in eu but mostly from usa and japan to afghanistan the only car make that i am interested in is toyota and i am wondering is there any business that could look for cars for me and buy them and then i could pay in to their account and get it exported to afghanistan :
basicly i want someone to buy cars in america for me and send me pictures and info and export it to afghanistan for me and i would then pay money into the business account.

thanks
Hi,
We are a car exporter from the Uk, please send me an email with more details at shim.eurocarlink@gmail.com

Thanks much

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 2085 times