View Full Version : Wills, Trusts, Estates
- heartbroken from bad relatives!
- joint annuity... my sister is the primary
- Will probate -- the estate is in Trinidad and Tobago
- We are getting robbed by our estates Ė and his attorneys. How cn I stop it?
- Wills - Trinidad - Adopted Children
- Fiancee buying home and sole owner Virginia
- How can my Mom protect her inheritance and my Grandmothers finances?
- Ancestral Property Settlement
- Cost of repairs and renovations to a co-owned (ex-spouse) home
- Joint bank account... What are my chances if I contest?
- Wifes' entitlement without a Will?
- Negligent Trustees Investment Losses
- No will... Should I hire a lawyer and petition the administrator?
- deed on a house; my brother being the last person on the deed
- Pillage/ Pillaging
- Falsified Information: my aunt is claiming that she is the only remaining child
- Inheritance, wills and Oman Muslim law
- Will contest, Rhode Island, USA
- Is there anything I can do regards seeing the Will?
- Wills - Trinidad (What is a reasonable amount of time to finalize it?)
- POA has destoyed/hidden will & transferred $500K to her account
- My Bank Account But No Statements.
- Can a trustee sell a building if something would happen to my husband?
- What action or what required the estate to go into probate?
- probate of will (south africa)
- child trying to recieve entitled money from deceased father
- Clarification on New Asset to Reopened Estate
- Newly discovered property added to Estate
- PA - PLEASE help - administrator stealing things!
- Colo. legal resident owners daughter changed locks & sold husbands & sons belonging!
- please help us it regards to 75k my wife inherited
- Mother with AD power of attorney
- Wrongly undervalued fine art distributed to my brother
- Uncommunicative estate lawyer
- Don't find original will - France/ UK
- Contesting a will - South Africa
- Inheritance (my grandfather is leaving me a substantial amount of money)
- letters of administration
- Family member doesn't want to sign... it's a big mess.
- Heirs to estates in Ontario, Canada
- Friend died without will owns house that is being foreclosed in California
- not understanding contradiction
- Inheritance in South Africa
- OK 4 X-TRUSTEE CONTROLS MY MONEY - NO LONGER IN TRUST?
- Life Insurance Beneficiary (I am not a relative or spouse)
- Sibling died (MO), no will, live in gf keeping everything
- Husband commited bigamy and recently passed away
- NY Surrogate Executor Eligibility PROBLEM
- Mom passed, considering challenging will
- Destruction of Real Estate
- When to Write or Rewrite a Will
- Execution of Will according to Florida Law
- Can incestuous relationship deny one the right to inheritance?
- crooked brother took his sickly grandmother to a lawyer
- Second wife left out of Will, UK
- sibling stealing from estate
- I was named in my boyfriend will... but I have no interest what to do?
- How to file civil claim case (in California)
- Brother passed W/ no will (we are his only surviving family)
- Executor dies before will is probated
- first born heirs -v- second born heirs !!!
- Statue of Limitation & Probate Dispersment
- How and Why You Should Write a Social Media Will
- probate a will or not in oregon?? dazed & confussed
- wills and probate urgent help needed (mum was on a lot of medication)
- Last will info... When we discussed it with my father, he was upset and refused
- Can a 17 year old be left custody of 1 year old?
- A question of fairness... (a will that outlines disposition of father's assets)
- Trinidad and Tobago -- My brother and I are executors.
- Contesting a will in Namibia
- Trinidad & Tobago wills and probate
- Condition set in will... I inherited my parents farm
- Estate in Alabama; Half siblings do not agree with the sale
- Late husbands estate -- UK & Canada law
- Language in Wills Act Misinterpretation.
- Property dispute... I am told that without a will the spouse inherits 50%
- Annuity Ownership -- Do I still have any rights?
- Tenants in Common Clause? (ownership of a house)
- NY: Petition for probate not filed 15 months after death: suspicious?
- Can I apply as Estate Administrator?
- Parents debts when no will
- What to take to lawyer's office?
- Does French Law Allow Siblings to Claim Monatary Gifts, As Inheritance?
- 24 year executor needing probate help please! [ONTARIO]
- URGENT HELP needed... the lawyer quit the day of the court
- Estate transfer to avoid child support. Can I fight for my sons inheritance?
- How to end/ nullified a co-owned bank account
- Ohio, Dispute of family items and the cost of the funeral
- Intestate estate, possible fraud, how to proceed?
- Squatting Sister (Ontario Landlord & Tenant Act)
- relative passed with both signed and unsigned trusts
- Father passed away and his siblings cleaned out his house
- Riscinding Inheritance Contracts
- What Happens When Siblings Are Co-Trustees and Donít Agree?
- family estate -- the house we are currently living in was promised to us
- Taking items from home before state inventory and estate sale?
- Deceased parent & separation agreement (New York State)
- Ontario, stop notice from NDLEA to get inheritance money
- Missplaced my parents will but I need to do probate will this cause a problem?
- Trusts, incompetantcy and changing beneficiaries