View Full Version : Wills, Trusts, Estates
- deceased beneficiaries of will and bank account
- TO THE ISSUE OF SUCH FAMILIES
- xfer of real estate by will that already in probate
- We sold some property in Arkansas for 30,000 - it is worth about 125,000
- House Title: How do you change the name on the title to a home?
- Can it be sold? (the executor has died and my sister is the executor)
- Transfer Willed Property - Lived & Died in NJ BUT Property in FL
- Avoiding a Nursing home from taking money
- Lying stepmother! (trust estate, life insurance)
- Disabled Beneficiary of Life Insurance
- Paternity request for Estate
- Process for IL Small Estate Affidavit
- Illinois Small Estate Affidavit
- Estate -- Could you tell me the legal procedure?
- Who's got the power?
- Avoiding or minimizing costs of probate
- Verbal agreement with my Grandfather, who is now deceased.
- My brother passed and named me as executrix of his will.
- Transfering Real Estate in Probate
- copy of mystery will
- Is the lack of acting/distributing the estate breach of executors duties?
- unprobated will, executor requiring release without accounting
- Illinois Estate Law (executor filing a small estate affidavit)
- Can you contest after probate?
- Executor Rights
- Stepmother gets ALL - How do I find out if I was named in the will?
- inheiritance rights
- The Executor has died... now what?
- Executor in Oregon---Spouse
- How long does the attorney have to record the will?
- wills, centre county courthouse, pennsylvania
- please help asap life insurance beneificery
- Rights of a surviving Spouse to deceased husbands inheritance
- father past away 30 years ago
- Is it too late to sue my ex for half my son's estate?
- Property Deed vs. Will
- Intestate and Locked Out
- Concerned: Father passed away and left my brother as the executor of the trust
- please what can i do??
- Aunt Died, No Children, Never Married with a Will
- Stepdad changed their will same day my Mom buried
- Can't find will....I'm only the granddaughter
- Deed change from joint tenancy
- greedy mom
- Life Estate: Is this a legally binding contract?
- Evil Sibs
- Does Trust automatically transfer at age 18?
- name spelled incorrectly... legal document?
- Do we still have a trust? My mother has honesty issues.
- Signing off on my share of the property
- Uncle was named executor of my sister's estate
- Estate settlement ownership/liability issue
- will in my behalve
- China succession laws
- wills and divorce when kids are involved
- Name Eliminated From Obituary
- How long do you have to contest a will in Ontario?
- Sis executrix on a power trip
- Propert Deed/Revocable Trust Issue - PLEASE HELP!
- next of kin "will"
- Terminate a revocable trust
- Why would a dead mans name come off a deed to the executors property
- Trusts -- What is the best way to pass assets on to beneficiaries?
- Closing an estate in Indiana
- Intestate- legal spouse's liability
- What is the most inexpensive way to appoint a guardian?
- Copy of CA Living Trust? How? Where?
- Can my 20yr old be guardian if my spouse & I die?
- Family Inheritance Property
- need help!!
- The executor paid the final expenses and bills for dad\'s estate...
- decree re estate
- Mother's Death: 2/2002 - Stepfather hasnt shown, or executed her Will.
- Can a lawyer be the administrater of an estate?
- what do we do!!!!
- Mother passed away with little money
- Greedy sister never paid back the money
- Deceased Beneficiary of Will
- deceased beneficiary of life insurance
- can a trustee keep the trust from me
- In law suite addition - Money paid for the addition on our house
- Changes in will
- I've filed a small estate... now what?
- how long after final acct is fild dos it take?
- Do I need an attorney? (the proceeds of sale of father's business)
- Desceased Mother w/ No Will
- Power of Attorney in Finland
- probate accounting form
- which state to choose
- Trying to find out estate liability
- what are the steps for formal probate
- WHAT TO DO ABOUT HATTIE
- Will -- I just think these ladies and the attorney did my uncle wrong.
- Can we declare bankruptcy on estate even after death?
- Assets supposedly discovered by an international search corp
- Beneficiary vs. will: Does being the beneficiary overrule the will?
- Trust questions - "We believe the mother was coerced into signing over the house"