View Full Version : Child Custody & Support

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

  1. non-custodial parent not returning child from visit
  2. Ex won't let me have any contact with my child
  3. Am I being harassed? -- Orange County, California
  4. Parenting Plan overturned on appeal, what about modification?
  5. ex gf wont allow me to see my daughter just because we are not together
  6. Visitation and a conflict of interest at the courthouse
  7. Getting separated: What to do to prevent him from taking the child?
  8. Marriage with an Italian and Guardianship
  9. child custody- texas/oklahoma
  10. Is step parent required to provide medical insurance?
  11. Opening and Closing Statement
  12. Office of Child Support wrongfully misapplied payments
  13. How to Gain temporary custody (in Florida)
  14. In a jam: My wife asked me to voluntarily relinquish all custodial rights
  15. What can I do if I have a job offer in another state but my wife refuses to move?
  16. Ex-wife restricted the ability to contact the children: What are his options!?
  17. Custody problem or more then that? PA
  18. Where & what to file? (modification of child support, change of venue)
  19. Cancelling child support for first son
  20. Is it possible to file a case for Child Support while in I'm in Philippines?
  21. Slander and Defamation of Character
  22. 17yr old runaway: Can I force her to come home?
  23. TN child seat laws
  24. 15 yr old that wants to live with brother
  25. Dad claims "Find me and I'll pay"
  26. stepmom bathes with small stepsons
  27. Custody and divorce question (state of Texas)
  28. Who has more say in custody? (custodial v. non custodial parent)
  29. NC, Number of Days I have my daughter
  30. where's my daughters money?
  31. Wisconsin law - I have moved out of state
  32. Can I put my kid as dependent
  33. I wanna live with my father, but my mom says no.
  34. Is this legal? Novel idea a "family agreement" not co-parenting. Know contract law?
  35. Florida: Homeless father/child needs legal help
  36. child custody: i am planning on switching the child to my insurence
  37. Kept child support low (State and Federal forms)
  38. Non support problems (state of Kentucky)
  39. Child abroad- Dominican Republic
  40. visitation: who determines when i can speak to him or see him on video?
  41. Child support in Austria if I put my name as father, im not Austrian nor living there
  42. Dad disregard our court orders: Should I report to police?
  43. State of Residence Texas - Looking for some legal advice
  44. living conditions of the entire household are horrible, please help
  45. Extortion? - Spouse now on F1 visa and wants to put daughter on F2 without my consent
  46. Parental rights: Judge has taken away my rights to be the father?
  47. im in trouble: my girlfriend i had after i split is pregnant with twins
  48. support payment stopped (i never recieved papers to attend the hearing)
  49. Child support: I am a non-US citizen living in Ghana.
  50. Texas: Do I have visitation rights as an aunt?
  51. Ohio Abusive Father
  52. FL-Is sole custody parent still required to be paid child support?
  53. Child support paid by grandfather while father in prison - now mother sueing father
  54. Georgia: Can a father get custody to keep ex girlfriend from taking son to New York
  55. what to expect with custody hearing... will she go to foster care?
  56. Permission for minor child to live with another family
  57. my ex left me and has not seen or spoken to me or his son
  58. Collecting child support from father in Canada (from US)
  59. Mediation for proposed parenting plan change
  60. I allowed my ex to reduce the child support: How can I get it raised?
  61. Please Help - Father wrongfully accused of child molestation
  62. California: My ex does freelance work and will not take a consistant job
  63. Residential Parent - Virginia
  64. Not married. Forced to do joint custody?
  65. need advice: i have never been to court and do not pay child support
  66. Contempt of court? I am very concerned about my son safety.
  67. Emotional Stability and Custody Issues
  68. Child endangerment: I filed the restraining order, the judge threw it out
  70. Please help: Would it count as kidnapping if the sister picked up her brother?
  71. Florida Temporary Visitation Form?
  72. Travel expenses (flights between the USA and Canada)
  73. Feeling Trapped (child support law of New Zealand)
  74. Moving out of state with children: Do I need to get the courts permission?
  75. Legal Guardian vs Custody
  76. divorce decree states he pays 1/2 medical bill -does my flex money affect what he pay
  77. Polish single mum, baby's father in New Zealand
  78. Mother will not sign the voluntary paternity acknowledgment form
  79. Grandparent Custody in Pennsylvania
  80. Finding a father trying to avoid child support & dna testing
  81. support modification fraud (bogus copy of a 1040 tax return)
  82. We have a PA custody arrangement, how do we make it legal
  83. Mr Dad: How to get my daughter half custody?
  84. "Return of process and conference" - What does that mean?
  85. Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines - 15 yr old wants to work instead
  86. What happens to rights, legal arrangements - Ireland
  87. new york: stepparent pay back support?
  89. Charged with a felony for non support: What should I do?
  90. Trying to get partial custody; paternity was never legally established
  91. child support from united states to the philippines
  92. change in circumstances after motion filed
  93. texas- childs legal last name
  94. Child Custody/support Issue - Does my ex have a case?
  95. Do I have to keep paying child support for child whom I'm not bio father?
  96. California vs. Texas (I am living in a Domestic Violence Shelter)
  97. Are our children entitled to the money from my ex life insurance?
  98. my daughter's dad refuses to provide cour ordered child support
  99. Can I file a petition to modify custody and skip the mediation?
  100. Daughter is turning 18 and moving out: Are we required to pay support?