View Full Version : Child Custody & Support

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

  1. mother lies and procrastination
  2. Father's Mentally Abusive Live In Girlfriend
  3. How can I establish a visitation order in Illinois? Can't afford lawyer...
  4. Which state will CS go through? Which state's law will be enforced?
  5. Ex's wages garnished but not working there now... Started new biz on side
  6. Can my Childs last name be changed? I am not on the BC
  7. Support obligations when wanting to sign off rights - Ontario, Canada
  8. Legal Ramifications? Kidnapping?
  9. Abuse, Zero Child Support, Custody, Terrified
  10. fiance wants nothing to do with his ex wife's daughter
  11. Husband got the short end
  12. I believe my ex could not take care of the boys sober
  13. responsibilities providing clothing
  14. Vietnam - Child support from Dutch man?
  15. Ex Won't Allow Me Vacation Time
  16. Keeping her away: What are the chances the judge would allow this?
  17. Father's parental rights? -- Father got deported from the US
  18. Need helping finding my son: Can I get the court to help me find my son's mother?
  19. Aunt trying to get custody of nephews -- CPS, Adult Mental Health Dept
  20. Child support settlement: My husband moved to China
  21. Heroin addict and the way you obtained the information about drug usage
  22. Define the various types of guardianship
  23. Scared: My mother is extremely abusive when she loses her temper
  24. I respect all COPS, which is why I'm hesitant to file a motion for discovery.
  25. mother being mis treated by ex-husband
  26. Emancipation, Texas: Will I have to resume my child support?
  27. attempted stabbing -- should i get social services informed?
  28. What is my legal obligation for the back owing child support
  29. Need advice -- I am living in Ohio. My ex-husband is living in New York.
  30. International rights for mom
  31. Illegitimate child custody California
  32. Down Syndrome Child Support Question
  33. Help me, she wants to take away my son. We are so close to each other.
  34. Motion to Change Application - No Response!!
  35. If I sign over all rights for my child do I still have to pay child support?
  36. Child support warrants in New York
  37. Mother has lost 4 children to the state for drugs!!!
  39. SC: parents rights when someone else has physical/legal custody
  40. Child Custoy Issues NY -- school, social and emotional factors
  41. Establishing paternity: I want to know how to prove he is the father
  42. Oregon unwed mother - what rights do I have?
  43. Child custody after mediation... Daycare treats me as if I don't exist
  44. Failure to maintain a meaningful relationship?
  45. Repayment of TANF in Indiana
  46. separation agreement has not been filed at the court house
  47. Child custody temp orders: How can I find a pro bono attorney quickly?
  48. need advice for ex parte restraining order
  49. Mom wants to take kids to California -- Help, Please
  50. sometimey deadbead dad filing for visitation
  51. How to get my kid back? -- Ex parte emergency custody petition
  52. would a child psychologist evaluation help with a custody
  53. No response to custody case and the respondent continues to receive more time?
  54. Running Out of Time - Daughter Scared to Return to Licensed Residential Treatment Cnt
  55. Technical distinction between sole and joint physical custody
  56. Move out of country only 45 minutes away
  57. single father got custody of my son, now trying to get a divorce, and she wants half
  58. I was incarcerated... want daughter back in my life.
  59. CA Father takes daughter out of state
  60. Does a teen in KS need both parents approval to go away to a private school?
  61. 17 yr old daughter is pregnant... is the father also responsible for the baby?
  62. Isn't this aiding and abetting a fugitive?
  63. crazy ex got caught shoplifting and refuses to get a job
  64. Custody, NM -- Can I leave the state with the kids without father's permission?
  65. International Custody Question -- Child in Ethiopia
  66. child support: two of my three kids live with me
  67. child support: one of my children lives with my ex wife
  68. Can the same judge that tried me for a criminal case judge us in the custody case?
  69. What is a mother to do in Mississippi?
  70. father out of jail, kids refuse, will court force visits
  71. Temporarily stop visitation... I live in Florida
  72. Agreed then disagreed -- Christmas/Holiday visitation
  73. Oregon -- Why should I get punished for having a small family with my wife?
  74. Am I guilty of interference? I feel my daughter is in danger due to drug charges.
  75. must change visitation orders to protect from unstable ex
  76. Temp order understanding (Christmas day hours, vague visitation order)
  77. Settlement: Can I appeal the paper I signed at an attorney's office?
  78. Please save my Daughter!!! She is terrified to go back there.
  79. My Husband Overpaid Child Support by $23,000
  80. child support payment directly to 16 year old daughter
  81. Question about visitation... Is this really that rare?
  82. Child's name: I want the baby's name the one we agreed on. How?
  83. Injustice and wrong: I witnessed a child support case in Tennessee
  84. Can I sue the Child Support Agency?
  85. Father needs to know his rights! Please see if you can help me understand.
  86. Child support enforcement question (an order for abatement, IRS)
  87. Can they do this? My child is 17. Her father pays only $400 a month.
  88. my baby father may want to seek 6 months a year custody and hes a us solider
  89. mother wants custody of 6 year old son in mexico
  90. non marriage child mediation case -- financial affidavit
  91. Utah/West Virginia Child support, name change, rights
  92. biological father wants to give the baby his last name
  93. Canadian consent order for visitation HUGE PROBLEM
  94. final hearing of relocation of child, what can i say so it will work out in my favor?
  95. Canada child support issue... I could be jailed once reach airport
  96. How do I relocate my child temporarily?
  97. Enforce my visitation rights... I want to represent myself
  98. Father threatening to keep daughter
  99. Child support from Jamaica -- I am a military single parent
  100. Can wife move away with our children from SC?