View Full Version : Child Custody & Support

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

  1. Canadian father/ US mother
  2. need to see my kids/ legal grounds to declare an unfit mother
  3. child passed away/ funeral arrangements
  4. unpaid child support other state now both live in texas
  5. Father looking for help with custody and contempt of court
  6. Applying for custody of children in South Africa from Abroad
  7. South African custody case
  8. I want to live with mom but my dad won't let me.
  9. Trying To Protect My Son In Indiana
  10. Extraordinary Financial Circumstances
  11. new info about my stepson being abused... the police are corrupt
  12. Im desperate for help in a cross jurisdiction custody case
  13. USA, Indonesia, China - custody questions
  14. help baby mama wont let father see baby
  15. Help, the biological father just came into the picture
  16. We have worked things out... will the cases automatically be dismissed?
  17. Can this happen? DUI -- Child Neglect / Custody
  18. CHILD SUPPORT OVERPAYMENT: I could not make my car payments anymore
  19. best option to get visitation
  20. IL. rights as a single mom, I am planing to move with my parents
  21. Can you have Physical custody and joint custody?
  22. father wanting to see daughter -- legal advice
  23. I need interaction with my family, not just Web conferencing
  24. subsidized property rule: my husband has a singular felony
  25. custodial rights for a child born and living abroad
  26. what to do... im in Ireland and still have to deal with threats
  27. What can you do when inlaws are obssesed with taken your child?
  28. Custody restraining order to be lifted off falsely accused
  29. Apostille for my marriage certificate in Virginia, USA
  30. Joint custody, VA law: How will be amount of child support calculated?
  31. PLEASE HELP: We have called legal aid in TN but they can’t get involved
  32. GA child support payment: I keep getting further and further behind
  33. visitation: not seen father in three years
  34. missouri child support: we are looking to settle on supporting my other child
  35. Can I reinstate child support? -- I was given wrong information.
  36. Inquiries about support and visitation between U.S. and Ontario, Canada
  37. Taking my half Turkish daughter to Turkey?
  38. modifying child support; please do not respond if you are not an attorney
  39. My children were placed with an abusive foster mother
  40. Manitoba: Custodial rights/moving away
  41. Snow/ Ice Day Visitation Return
  42. Wife wants to move to Texas and leave kids; she is a British citizen living in Canada
  43. Tax Fraud & Child Support
  44. we sent our baby to another state to visit her grandpa and now he wont give her back
  46. child support fairness... because of a selfish/obsessed ex-baby's mommy
  47. Checking Account on Hold -- CSS, California
  48. Unmarried Mother in VA - I need some legal advise about father's rights
  49. Ongoing visitation issue -- This is a very hostile situation.
  50. Petition to stop ex leaving the country
  51. Child not living with custodial parent
  52. I need to get my kids back... I am not a bad person, I love my kids.
  53. Can I receive temporary spousal or child support?
  54. husbands ex wants child support both kids are over 18
  55. How to remove alleged fathers name from the birth certificate
  56. Abusive and controlling EX-husband
  57. Father = stranger to child, now wants to be daddy
  58. BackPay Child Support: Am I Entitled?
  59. Relinquish any opportunity of child custody rights.
  60. Re: Taking child to Hong Kong
  61. I want full custody of my baby from an undeserving exboyfriend
  62. Want to take son to over seas -- Hong Kong, Canada
  63. Does boyfriend need a lawyer to sign his paternal rights over?
  64. Relocation issues... What are my freedoms as custodial parent?
  65. I have overpaid child support: Overpaying $90 a month for 11 years
  66. Help me sign over custody in an uncontested case to join military?
  67. Florida-How is child neglect determined ???
  68. Can I leave the state of NC with my son since nothing has been filed yet?
  69. victoria province: ex-wife is taking my kids overseas
  70. Is there a way to get the courts to understand the safety issue we have?
  71. child support: we have agreed to split custody of 2 children
  72. signed paternity acknowlegement but not biologically the father
  73. no custody set up, father not on birth certificate and i the mom wants to move
  74. Child Custody laws for Military Servicemembers in NC
  75. Can my daughter assign me some type of guardianship while in rehab?
  76. Custodial Parent to Rehab
  77. My husband and I got married after the birth of our child
  78. If I've overpaid for 13 years can I stop paying?
  79. Moving out of state: Can I move now even though there is a petition pending?
  80. Philippines: Claiming for a child support
  81. I am bisexual... Can she keep child away because of this?
  82. Would both parties be aware of the other filing temporary custody?
  83. Can my son and I move out-of-state without getting into trouble?
  84. Can I be charged with kidnapping If I had my wife written permission?
  85. Child left in vehicle for over an hour -- Case in Florida
  86. Can I sue for unpaid support after child is 18?
  87. child support when the father give up his parental rights
  88. Child Custody Issues in Maryland
  89. Does child support have to be used specifically on the child?
  90. 32,000+ In back child support, need advice. We live in Indiana
  91. Wife left me and kids about 2 months ago... She said she was crazy.
  92. Left State, what can I do? -- I moved to New Mexico with my family.
  93. Removing custody from unemployed mother
  94. Can she withhold custody if I move in with my girlfriend?
  95. Great Grandma schemes for absent dad's rights to daughter
  96. Fathers Rights taken away due to non-compliance, non-responsive
  97. Domestic violence: I told him I had a miscarriage but I didn't; legal consequances?
  98. Friend in trouble: Ex is using the mental state of her son as an excuse
  99. Child support: I feel that I was mis-represented by my attorney
  100. I told the bio dad that I had an abortion but I didn't