View Full Version : Child Custody & Support

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80

  1. Moving out of state... do I need permission? We are located in Ohio
  2. Pregnant wife requests I move out
  3. Taking a child out of the country (South Africa)
  4. Options To Move Case Due To Family Power In County
  5. Arrears on childsupport USA and Canada
  6. not enough child support
  7. Shared Transportation -- Is it common for judges to order this?
  8. illigitimate child support
  9. Can I terminate rights? or get a no contact order enforced?
  10. Questions... I am a 22 year old single mother
  11. Different type of out of state custody issues
  12. Can I move out of the country with my son? What are father's right?
  13. Joint custody but I am now primary custodial parent now to 1 of 3 support question
  14. bench warrant for failure to appear in Ohio
  15. traveling of children from TN to VT
  16. Father moved almost 2 hrs away...lost his vehicle and cant meet half way.
  17. Canadian mother, American father, child born in US. Child custody?
  18. divorce decree states child support ends when child turns 18
  19. can my ex girlfriend move out of state with my daughter
  20. step parent to two children with an absent mother
  21. OKLAHOMA Do we have to get dna test?
  22. Filipina wife ask for child support from Canadian husband
  23. Visitation Va/De... she STILL has a felony warrant for her arrest...
  24. Stepmom Fed up with no child support
  25. Can Blackmail letter be used as Custody agreement?
  26. Will I be held in contempt of Court?
  27. Can anyone tell me what to expect at a custody trial case?
  28. Visitations... In my divorce it says reasonable visitations for my ex
  29. Need Legal Advice for Visitation of Child
  30. I want to raise and see my daughter grow up... I need my rights as a Father. Georgia
  31. Information on Visitation Contempt Processes by my EX
  32. can my ex go after child support from my new partner
  33. International relationship: American citizen with Dutch child.
  34. Back child support... I live in Texas but my mother lives in Oregon.
  35. Texas Child Support - Can it be reduced if...
  36. Back support owed (the Commonwealth of Virginia)
  37. I am willing to complain again since the case is still not close
  38. What do I have to do in order to get him to pay? (AZ)
  39. MN Parent Alienation
  40. what are my rights as a single mother
  41. Troubled... I am in England and I left my husband and child in South Africa
  42. Is it possible for him to get more than just supervised visitation?
  43. post secondary education
  44. Child custody... Where will court hearings presume?
  45. Child Custody/ Threats (threatening me and defacing my name)
  46. High conflict between parents
  47. $30,000 child support owed. Please help with what I am entitled too.
  48. I would agree to joint custody but I'm afraid about my money problems...
  49. fostercare visits - my foster son is in a home foster to adopt
  50. Filipina girlfriend pregnant in Philippines (Filipina girl / Australian man)
  51. College support/ tuition - California
  52. Contempt of Court? State of Georgia
  53. Obtaining an emergency custody order when other parent has been arrested
  54. Husband refuses to give his child support to our 3 kids - Philippines
  55. Need advice... I have been avoiding the courts...
  56. What can I do to get my son? (State of Arizona)
  57. Child custody... Can he take me to court for defamation of court order?
  58. Moved to Indiana from Illinois... Need help with custody issues
  59. Ex-husband in CA somehow reduced his arrears?
  60. Child support questions
  61. How much will I pay for one child in the state of Illinois?
  62. Need advice dont have no clue where to begin
  63. Questions ~ Support, Arrears, Working Minor
  64. Father-left-behind
  65. Can I have my daughters fathers mother served with papers?
  66. Access question in Canada
  67. Planing to leave home at 18, need advice (Staten Island NY)
  68. Is this child abduction? UK/US
  69. Establishing parental rights... my grandson is 3 years old
  70. Mexico - Child Custody Question
  71. PLEASE HELP! Father deported and DCS involved in sons placement
  72. US citizens in Europe divorcing with children
  73. Need help clarifying some custody issues
  74. Can dad in the UK get custody of his daughter in the USA?
  75. Splitting government baby bonus-is this true?
  76. Can someone tell me what this means?
  77. 11 Year Old Custody Issue in Florida
  78. Exes Spouses Income
  79. Important: At the age of 18 in the NYS can you leave the house at 18?
  80. Ex (Borderline Personality Disorder) Harassing us with through legal system
  81. Messy divorce/custody in Canada
  82. Statute of Limitations for child support in Florida
  83. Live in OK son in Germany
  84. I want my son to change his middle name into mine.
  85. International messy divorce with child custody disputes
  87. Can I get shared custody? Mother violated visitation 6 times...
  88. How can I get sole custody of my child?
  89. My children do not want to be around father's new girlfriend
  90. Child adoption (totally cutting out the biological father)
  91. gaining custody back after moving to different state
  92. Being denied to see our granddaughter (Alberta, Canada)
  93. My ex is sending me to court in Texas and asking ridiculous requests
  94. Transferring CS from NY to CA
  95. Custodial to Non-Custodial Parents
  97. Can he keep the kids? (there is no custody agreement)
  98. Help from Texas... Ex is telling me she can not afford the plane ticket
  99. Is hair follicle test legal???
  100. Hands tied... HELP NEEDED FAST