View Full Version : Small Claims Courts
- Can I sue my ex girlfriend from 2 years ago
- Do I await them to summons me? What should I be prepared for in court?
- Can I sue my ex-girlfriend?
- I need to know if I can sue my landlord?
- cash money loan
- getting money back for a lemon car sold via personal sale
- getting money back for a lemon car sold via personal sale...
- I was assaulted and degraded by an auction comapny and more! Can I sue?
- Auto Contract -- Our salesman deliberately withheld information
- Being sued for Medical Bill which OC failed to bill insurance for
- ex wife not paying
- Dog sale and possible refund
- Dog Ownership/Reinbursement
- Negligence, duty of care, standard of care
- Unsafe Road Resulting In Property Damage
- Does this person have a legitimate claim? If so, what are his chances of success
- Wage Garnishment... I will not tell my landlord where I am
- Need help from someone in Hawaii (Mauna Kea gallery)
- Can a Lawyer do this?
- Civil Claim Demand Received
- Police report for Court
- Questions on a possible small claims case
- I would appreciate some guidance on two possible small claims cases.
- Puppy contract! HELP NEEDED ASAP
- Security Deposit refund for Out of State Landlord
- Michigan Mini Auto Tort Law
- Breach of Contract if there's no "contract"
- Suing neighbor about trees (for my loss of enjoyment of my own property)
- Store refused to sell cigarettes
- ny, suing for unpaid money on sale of mobile home
- Court Clerk keeps making mistakes
- Letter from Leasing company.
- verbal agreement not held too
- Idle Threats & Family Drama...HELP!
- Unjust lawsuit (being sued over a medical bill)
- oral contract involving car purchase with parent
- being sued from Iowa I live in Las vegas.
- Gifted or theft...New Jersey
- being taken to court over bad kijiji trade!
- Counterclaim: We had work done on our house
- Suing someone with no money/assets (PA)
- Ex boyfriend taking me to court.
- I WANT MY CAR BACK!
- 4 wheeler purchase with undisclosed problems
- What are the penalties for getting caught curbstoning 20 vehicles
- Receiving a letter of demand
- Bought a car with undisclosed damage and title issues...do I have a case?
- Subscriber Problem about Suddeutsche Zeitung
- NOTICE PERIOD - LABOUR LAW
- (uk) animal issue: she got the dog from different owners but without the papers
- Co-signer on a student loan.
- Dog ownership... Im also aware that an animal is still considered property
- Could he be charged for breaking and entering?
- How can I evict my ex out of my apartment?
- forged purchase agreement
- Custom furniture not made according to specifications
- DeVry University Online
- Upholsterer not refunding deposit
- Everything is broken... I have over 31 pictures and videos
- loan agreement with the mother of my brother's girlfriend
- Can HOA enter my unit to repair water damage against my will?
- non payment of rent out of country
- Water Damage of $2000 caused by unauthorized action of no-contract mover
- Un-paid borrowed money; I paid for an airplane ticket
- Can I take a company to small claims court even with an indemnity clause?
- new owner, never signed car title, had accident
- Wedding Nightmare
- Assaulted by a police officer
- Post-Judgment Enforcement: How To Properly Complete MC-012 Memorandum of Costs?
- Police Report "Missing"
- SD - Civil Procedure, Laws governing hours of service?
- Can Ebay Eliminate Your Account If You Sue Them?
- Wisconsin landlord harassed, intimidated, stole my property and urinated on my bed!
- Internet Trade gone Sour
- Are puppies personal property?
- Can I sue for defamation of character/slander?
- Small Claims Judgment Collection (Central New York State)
- how to settle before court date
- Pet Sales: Does a contract between dog breeder and pet purchaser stand in a court?
- Do I have a case against EBAY? - URGENT
- FAMILY DISCRIMINATED AT EBAY
- Suing for ex for childcare expenses lost wages
- Suing Woman for Road Rage GA
- Suing my college... Who should I report this to?
- Tutoring diffamation from students & parents
- UOP -- I was employed by the University of Phoenix
- Worked in USA, Invoiced to UK, Unpaid: What Venue to Pursue?
- How to sue the buyer and E-bay
- Bike Crash in Germany
- Nuisance problem; My neighbor is driving me crazy
- provincial park fine for "excessive noise"
- Akc co ownership
- Breach of Contract (renovations done to our house)
- Suing sub-contractor for ruining my floors. Can I sue the contractor that hired him?
- Unpaid Work -- I have been working as a writer for Eduwriters.com
- Florida Roommate on Lease evicted me No warning!
- Can I get any of my money back? I purchased a car from a used car dealer.
- Broken little finger... I am getting sue for $3,000 of medical bills
- bought a dodgy car; i have nothing but problems
- Found a cell phone... Could she have been charged?