View Full Version : Small Claims Courts
- Suing For Damages Domestic Abuse
- Colorado, Roommates gone bad
- eBay -- impossible to remove a negative feedback
- Texas, My ex took my dog and will not return it.
- New York, Am I entitled to my dog back?
- Suing - Strayer University - Sketchy Business Policy and Procedures 10K +
- How can I know if my attorney really put the case seriously?
- UT - Laptop Taken And Not Paid For, Do I Have A Case?
- NY I need help in witing an opposition to withdraw letter
- Need help with private car sale; Alleghany County Court of Common pleas
- Demanding a refund from a website company
- Sue someone for getting me arrested?
- Trusted a friend in buying my car; I want to sue him also for other demages
- Roommate and owed rent; I paid for my roommates or rather ex lovers
- PLEASE HELP: I received a summons for pre trial conference in Florida
- Can I take Jenn-Air to small claims court?
- Can I cancel this order? (wedding cake)
- Can I sue a company in small claims court for defamation of character?
- Vehicle consumer concern
- Ontario Small Claims Court - Bench Warrant Question
- Was given a dog and former owner reported me saying I stole it...
- Western Union -- Philippines Scam Service
- Landlords Want Backpay (Delaware Law)
- $10,000 Oral Loan Agreement, Massachusetts, USA
- Entry of Judgment last for 10 yr. - What is the time period for no damages rewarded?
- Small Claims - What the difference between a Judgment and Settlement Agreement?
- Being sued for an apartment I had in Oakland county
- Suing neighbor (for my loss of enjoyment of my own property)
- Canada: Can I Sue Renovation Contractor? (cancelled contract no refund)
- I cancelled contract but was promised refund anyways
- Ex-boyfriend bought a bike under my name and disappeared
- Travelocity cancels ticket causing loss & stress
- Subleasing a leased car in Michigan
- Insurance: Can the legal assistant add on interest your balance every month?
- Forged Documents (forging the agreement for purchase and sale)
- I bit onto a pizza and chipped my tooth on a bone
- Washington, DC: Numerous open Bed Bug bites on toddler from Inn
- Financial Disclosure Statement (pursuing 900 dollars)
- Do I have a case? I issued money to my cousin...
- Cinci, OH water main break/ How to file a claim with the city
- Can I sue my school for bike theft?
- Loan with only western union receipt as proof
- TN tree guys damaged driveway
- Michigan - Could I sue Family Video?
- Friend Loan, Philippines/USA
- International small claims for unpaid wages (California, Peru)
- Food poisoning after I ate some Chinese food
- STORE REFUSED TO SELL ME TOBACCO PRODUCTS: DO I HAVE A CASE?
- Paycheck with no money in the employer's business account
- Cleveland Municipal Court's Website -- electronic application, forms
- Roommate Bailed Out -- The Bay Area, California
- text messages said my exboyfriend would pay... then he doesn't
- What is the Statute of limitations on product defect in New York?
- Unregistered business being sued; I would like to go on TV with this case
- Being sued for defamation: My sister in law and I were chatting on Facebook
- Girlfriend suing me for a car she has possession of.
- water company negligence - california law
- Won my "no fault" case. Now what?
- Medical Malpractice Small Claim Florida
- The Security Deposit, The Roommates, and the Reluctant Mother [California]
- Are we entitled to the Money Back Guarantee?
- bought a lemon car in washington state
- Pawned Jewelries - Jewelery Shop, Pawnshop
- Dispute over amount owed (loans someone cash towards buying a car)
- Broken chair in restaurant (unsafe dinning environment)
- Defamation by Fiduciary (Canada)
- Can I sue the University of Phoenix?
- Small claims court: What are the proper procedures and forms?
- Online Scam: How can I pursue for reimbursement and further claims?
- Custom Job: I Had a Computer Place Build Me a Gaming Tower
- small claims court fees to file a case
- small claims help concerning horrible ex boyfriend!
- received a summons -- credit card charge off from 2008
- Letter of Fees to the Defendant Before or After Claim is Filed With the Courts
- Venue: I wish to sue Bank of America (BOA) in small claims court
- Can you be sued for small claims if you live in another state?
- Personal Property Abandonment -- State of Oregon
- Debt Collection Advice/ Potential Libel?
- Dating a married man for years... Can I sue him for fraud?
- right to work for a new company -- legal proceedings against your employer
- Name thief: New artist has emerged with my name short of 3 letters
- Got punch: Could I file a law suit for this incident?
- Car Lot Credit Disregard
- stolen boat trailer title
- Ebay resolution failed -- What can I do to get my money?
- Bad carpet or Bad installation -- Home Depot, CA
- property in minnesota: ex-girlfriend refuses to sign off the land
- Illinois - Ex Roommate Sueing for Rent Owed.
- notice of transfer (a small claims suit against a fitness center)
- Powertrain Warranty - BC, Canada
- Lost/stolen article in my place of business
- How to subpoena an employee when I only have their first name?
- Contract Breach: Do I have to take her to court to get my puppy?
- Want to collect in OR with a AZ judgement: How?
- Cross Complaint: I Filed a Motion To Set Aside Judgment
- Question on Small Claims Jurisdiction for Internet Sale?
- Repossessing the bike: I leased my dirtbike
- Settlement agreement with PayPal
- Suing someone from opposite seaboard?
- International small claims (UK citizen vs US company)