Find out how much your birth certificate is worth.

This is a discussion on Find out how much your birth certificate is worth. within the Off Topic Messages forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; Originally Posted by Unregistered Your ignorance will only bring you and your family down, and that's OK, we will lose ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average. Display Modes
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #31
ASX
Veteran Member
ASX's Flag is: Mali

Default Re: Find out how much your birth certificate is worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your ignorance will only bring you and your family down, and that's OK, we will lose a very large percentage of people in this fight, it happens in any civilization and situation.

Remember, it wasn't 60 years ago when the Jews in germany thought the very same thing, they didn't want to believe it was happening, even when their neighbors were taken away right in front of them.

Resort to your "strawman" arguments because you have neither the mental capacity to research nor comprehend what this is all about.

I can tell you, first-hand, that this is VERY true and if you do your research and actually learn it, you will set yourself free and you'll be able to sleep at night in REAL confidence, you don't know what that is until you do it yourself.

All, don't bother trying to convince weak people like this guy, some are just meant to be enslaved, it's been that way all throughout history... just let them be slaves. Then when they're behind their proverbial bars, trying to figure out how to be free, it'll be too late.

Godspeed and good luck to those who are taking the steps to be Realmen, Secured Party Creditors and Sovereigns.
Check out the Patrick Pretty blog and see just how well all those sovereign citizen cases are going. hahahahahahahaha

Moron, you don't even know what a strawman argument is.

Come on....let's play.
ASX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Top crime attorneys
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #32
Unregistered

Oh stop...I understand how it may be a little tough to swallow that the government may assign a value to each citizen born in the country as collateral to borrow against but we still live in a free country. You have the ability to choose to be a part of the economic system or opt out at anytime so by that definition I am free. If I want to go live in the woods and borrow and trade items to survive nobody is going to stop me. I choose to go to work everyday and be a part of the system so that's a choice. I don't know for sure if any of the information here is true but even if it is I don't feel any more or less in control of my life. From the time I was born I had an opportunity to go to school and become whatever I wanted to be. If it is true I wish the country wouldn't borrow more money on my collateral because eventually that could become a huge problem. I balance my budget and so should our nation.
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #33
Unregistered

This birth certificate "conspiracy" falls directly in line with MMT, also known as Modern Monetary Theory. Its how economist rate a country's credit. I hope you nay-sayers are smart enough to remember the recent AAA downgrading of America's credit. Do some research, stop believing and start knowing!
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #34
Unregistered

Your birth is governed by Maritime Law because you were birthed in your mothers water. Ships that pull into port go to it's birth the first thing they must turn over to port authorities is a manifest of cargo and it's worth you think you live in The United States Of America right? you don't! the legal name is United States Corporation and it owns you and me your birth certificate is a manifest of cargo to find out what the Government values you at if you look on your birth certificate lower right corner you will see numbers usually in red these are the numbers you type into the stock exchange to see your worth to the United States Corp. United States free people need to know whats going on around them Learn symbols and words and what they mean you will be shocked! at what you find.
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #35
Unregistered

Quote:
Oh stop...I understand how it may be a little tough to swallow that the government may assign a value to each citizen born in the country as collateral to borrow against but we still live in a free country. You have the ability to choose to be a part of the economic system or opt out at anytime so by that definition I am free. If I want to go live in the woods and borrow and trade items to survive nobody is going to stop me. I choose to go to work everyday and be a part of the system so that's a choice. I don't know for sure if any of the information here is true but even if it is I don't feel any more or less in control of my life. From the time I was born I had an opportunity to go to school and become whatever I wanted to be. If it is true I wish the country wouldn't borrow more money on my collateral because eventually that could become a huge problem. I balance my budget and so should our nation.
80,000 pages of laws and regulations were just handed down to free people of the United States from Federal Government not counting local and state governments just from 2011. So you just play your video games be happy with technology and have not a care in the world because you are free and you have choice.

Have any kids? have them open a lemonade stand on your lawn I dare you but you will have your choice shut it down or go to jail the freedom of choice will be yours. They give you the allusion that you are free your not.
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
Your ignorance will only bring you and your family down, and that's OK, we will lose a very large percentage of people in this fight, it happens in any civilization and situation.

Remember, it wasn't 60 years ago when the Jews in germany thought the very same thing, they didn't want to believe it was happening, even when their neighbors were taken away right in front of them.

Resort to your "strawman" arguments because you have neither the mental capacity to research nor comprehend what this is all about.

I can tell you, first-hand, that this is VERY true and if you do your research and actually learn it, you will set yourself free and you'll be able to sleep at night in REAL confidence, you don't know what that is until you do it yourself.

All, don't bother trying to convince weak people like this guy, some are just meant to be enslaved, it's been that way all throughout history... just let them be slaves. Then when they're behind their proverbial bars, trying to figure out how to be free, it'll be too late.

Godspeed and good luck to those who are taking the steps to be Realmen, Secured Party Creditors and Sovereigns.
to laughing guy did you ever think somday the government may want to get rid of it's worthless stock most stock holders do.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 04:13 AM   #37
Unregistered

Quote:
Idiots, it's just a scam to get your SS#. Why would you put information like that on the internet?
get your ss#??? you're not even asked to enter your ss#
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #38
Unregistered

It's not worth a value in the species of $

Did you not know most people dont have the value of their money , and that almost all money is lent into existence via your signature. Just a couple of random numbers on a screen, no actual value. Materialistic people only see "value" in objects.

The knowledge is what the real value is here, not some fake "money" that is part of a corrupt system attempting to control you.

That knowledge which is as good as gold, can only become wisdom, through experience.
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
OK so.... If everyone's birth certificates are worth so much then why cant anyone "cash them in" and if this is some kind of conspiracy to keep the stock exchange afloat, and everyone did suddenly discover that they could begin to of set checks and charges against these funds, then it would be the equivalent of hyperinflation. Personally I feel this is yet more internet hearsay and I assure you I am more than adequate at the use of the internet, which surprisingly is also monitored checked and filtered, so anything the powers that be don't want us to really no, we will not know.
To "cash in" your worth you have to denounce your citizenship of the country you're born in. that's why people can't just get the money they're worth.
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #40
GetUP2GetDown

I've read most if these comments, Question: are you the original post and now responding to your own Q&A ? just wondering there were some others but it appears they've drop-out... this whole thing is new and tested truth for me -------------------learning

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 144 replies and has been viewed 107010 times