Find out how much your birth certificate is worth.

This is a discussion on Find out how much your birth certificate is worth. within the Off Topic Messages forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; Check this out people, I know that this is a hard pill to swallow but it is all very true. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average. Display Modes
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 02:06 PM   #11
Unregistered

Default Re: Find out how much your birth certificate is worth.

Check this out people, I know that this is a hard pill to swallow but it is all very true. I had a hard time believing this too when I first found out. I have since been down a long road since that day and have learned how to get remedy for the use of my property. The birth certifcate bond is real, very real it all started when the boyz got together on that secret little island to decide on how to control us, especially the slaves when they thought that they let them go. They were actually signing a bond to their former slave owners to make money off of them on the stock exchange in the form of a mutual fund.

Also same thing is true with your social security card, just look on the back of your card and look at the red or blue numbers on your card, what the hell are those numbers for? Isn't YOUR SSN just YOUR number , therefore no need for any other numbers right? I am know it all seems crazy but you and I have all been in the REAL MATRIX and now the awakening is happening right before your eyes.

I first wanted to kill but then I realized how stupid that would of been so I educated myself on how to become my own individual person and have all the rights that go along with it but filing a UCC-1 10q lien and becoming a SPC (Secured Party Creditor). In short because these clowns have been using me every since I started to breathe and got my mother to sign for a birth certificate I and you are being used. Fidelity won't let you look it up any longer, they caught on to it. This information would crumble our weak and fragile economy so there is remedy for this. I will tell you this search this information out. You can't make new debt but with my filing status I have wiped out student loans, child support and some stupid credit card debt using something else you probably didn't even knew existed called A4V or Accepted For Value. Now even a more powerful method is being incorporated to wipe out all and any debt you may have or make in the future called Rapture Capture.

So is this real? You bet it is, go to you tube and check it out. Can you get the same results? Heck yeah, but I warn you. this is a longgg and winding road full of thinking and responsibilty taking for yourself , so the weak at heart and the lazy probably may wanna keep on doing what your doing. Being Sheeple. Peace and get free. Fight the good fight .

---------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
OK so.... If everyone's birth certificates are worth so much then why cant anyone "cash them in" and if this is some kind of conspiracy to keep the stock exchange afloat, and everyone did suddenly discover that they could begin to of set checks and charges against these funds, then it would be the equivalent of hyperinflation. Personally I feel this is yet more internet hearsay and I assure you I am more than adequate at the use of the internet, which surprisingly is also monitored checked and filtered, so anything the powers that be don't want us to really no, we will not know.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #12
Unregistered

Quote:
Check this out people, I know that this is a hard pill to swallow but it is all very true. I had a hard time believing this too when I first found out. I have since been down a long road since that day and have learned how to get remedy for the use of my property. The birth certifcate bond is real, very real it all started when the boyz got together on that secret little island to decide on how to control us, especially the slaves when they thought that they let them go. They were actually signing a bond to their former slave owners to make money off of them on the stock exchange in the form of a mutual fund.

Also same thing is true with your social security card, just look on the back of your card and look at the red or blue numbers on your card, what the hell are those numbers for? Isn't YOUR SSN just YOUR number , therefore no need for any other numbers right? I am know it all seems crazy but you and I have all been in the REAL MATRIX and now the awakening is happening right before your eyes.

I first wanted to kill but then I realized how stupid that would of been so I educated myself on how to become my own individual person and have all the rights that go along with it but filing a UCC-1 10q lien and becoming a SPC (Secured Party Creditor). In short because these clowns have been using me every since I started to breathe and got my mother to sign for a birth certificate I and you are being used. Fidelity won't let you look it up any longer, they caught on to it. This information would crumble our weak and fragile economy so there is remedy for this. I will tell you this search this information out. You can't make new debt but with my filing status I have wiped out student loans, child support and some stupid credit card debt using something else you probably didn't even knew existed called A4V or Accepted For Value. Now even a more powerful method is being incorporated to wipe out all and any debt you may have or make in the future called Rapture Capture.

So is this real? You bet it is, go to you tube and check it out. Can you get the same results? Heck yeah, but I warn you. this is a longgg and winding road full of thinking and responsibilty taking for yourself , so the weak at heart and the lazy probably may wanna keep on doing what your doing. Being Sheeple. Peace and get free. Fight the good fight .

---------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------
Conspiracy theory claptrap! The creature from Jekyll Island!!!! Classic!
hahahahahahahahaha Nice try tool.

Next......
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 01:24 AM   #13
Unregistered

EEK! Re: Find out how much your birth certificate is worth.

Quote:
Conspiracy theory claptrap! The creature from Jekyll Island!!!! Classic!
hahahahahahahahaha Nice try tool.

Next......
We all going to lose right to our land as they going to trade off our pledges in a form of birth certificates. Then we will be living in corporate property owned by international bankers and corporations in form of world government. I can see how much they enjoying our ignorance and how it's all after more then 100 years coming to the END... It's not a matter of believing it but of realizing it out of factual reasoning.

Just ask your self What is the value behind today's CURRENCY answer is simple YOU = COLLATERAL
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
We all going to lose right to our land as they going to trade off our pledges in a form of birth certificates. Then we will be living in corporate property owned by international bankers and corporations in form of world government. I can see how much they enjoying our ignorance and how it's all after more then 100 years coming to the END... It's not a matter of believing it but of realizing it out of factual reasoning.

Just ask your self What is the value behind today's CURRENCY answer is simple YOU = COLLATERAL
Is that a black helicopter I see hovering over your house? Run! they are on to you!

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 07:21 AM   #15
lawismylife

Actually,
If you check your BC, you'd notice that it is printed on bond paper. Look at the borders and it represents the same border of US paper currency. Look in the lower left hand corner of you BC and it will clearly show you what bank holds your bond as trusts.
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #16
Wakeup's Flag is: United States

Check it, alot of you seem under educated in this field. What it is(still learning). Under UCC business law, this is a law that governs all trades between countrys'. You want to trade with canada, you pay them. Italy wants to trade with the U.S. italy pays the U.S. and so on and so on.There are two types of law over this world, UCC law and civil land law.
What giant bankers, corporations and companys fallow is UCC law. This put into place from ceaser in ancient rome, but also in realation with the Vatican(canon vatican law). You fallow?
Back in the day when a ship was to come to port, they would call this Berth. This meant the ship master had to provide a Berth certificate to the country they wanted to enter. This certificate would tell what they had in the cargo, how much, how many passengers etc.Because the ship was "Berthed" from the waters of the sea, they had to have a certificate.
Fast forward to nazi germany during world war 1, Hitler had a genocidal idea. That when you are born you are "Birthed" from your mothers "water". And in so you where issued a Birth certificate.(quick fact) if you look at your drivers liscense, and your B.C. what do you see? Your name in capital letters. This is because, by law, If your name is in lower case letters(capital, and the rest lower case) You are considered an entity of god. But, if your name is in upper case letters like our is, your are a entity of the state.
What this mean is the state owns you, not in the sense of physically, but your entity belongs to the state.Now back to birth certificates, Your b.c. also signifies how much you are worth to the government/state. Meaning, They can predict how much money you will make them over your life time.
Now, there are many factors, job, proffesion etc. that determins this. I.e. Bill gates is worth 1 billion, 48 million etc. And you may be worth a million to the state or government. I say government and state, because the state owns you but you are worth an amount on the stock market, so to me that would also be federal juristiction(may be wrong on that small fact, maybe its just the state.)
This means your birth certificate is worth an amount, you can find this by the red letters at the bottom right of your origianl, or original copy. And in fact, I have not tried the fedelity thing yet, but you can go to a stock broker and have them look up how much it is worth on the NY stock exchange.
Which come to the point that the state and government considers us a piece of property that they own. That is just a rough outline, it goes deeper then that, allot deeper. So think twice if you think you are a free person in this country.

Hmm, I did not see another page to this thread, this might of already ben explained. But there it is. Correct me if I got parts of that wrong. But That is what I have learned so far about our B.C.
Wakeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #17
Hopeful

Default Know how much worth but how do we get the MONEY?

Been all over the internet know all about the money and filing ucc forms for freedom but how do we get to the blessed MONEY?
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 12:31 AM   #18
Unregistered

It's not false. U can sell ur birth certificate to London for half a mill.
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:
It's not false. U can sell ur birth certificate to London for half a mill.
Obama must have sold his. What are you going to do with your 1/2 million?

hahahahahahahaha

Friggin' Imbecile
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 01:21 PM   #20
Unregistered

Read up on Mary Croft guys this has a lot of truth to it. I'm not saying that internet thing works or it doesn't hell I will try with someone else numbers first! But check out Mary Croft. By being born in the states we were promised that money by contract. The IMF Fed Reserve etc. are pretty much labor bosses. All they do is pass out debt notes. Money hasn't had worth since 33' dude....

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 148 replies and has been viewed 120721 times