Incorporated-non-profit Club

This is a discussion on Incorporated-non-profit Club within the Other Nonprofit Law Issues forum, part of the NONPROFIT LAW & FUNDRAISING category; Good morning My name is Dan Hartley and I am on the board of the Central Florida English Setter Club. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 09:15 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default Incorporated-non-profit Club

Good morning

My name is Dan Hartley and I am on the board of the Central Florida English Setter Club. The American Kennel Club ask that we verify that we are in good standing with the state regarding the incorporation of our club. This would include any up to date filings that we may not have completed. As officers and board members change from time to time, our status is unclear to the present administration. Please assist us in clearing up this situation. We want our club to be in compliance with all state requirements and regulations. Thanking you in advance

Dan Hartley

CFESC Board Member
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 07:53 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Incorporated-non-profit Club

World Law's lawyers could probably help resolve this if need be. You may email them on the home page.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 1396 times