Dan Williams and Navitas Land and Minerals SCAM

This is a discussion on Dan Williams and Navitas Land and Minerals SCAM within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; I'm reaching out to anyone else that may have been scammed by this con artist Daniel Williams and his SCAM ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:47 PM   #1
OilandGasFraud's Flag is: United States

Default Dan Williams and Navitas Land and Minerals SCAM

I'm reaching out to anyone else that may have been scammed by this con artist Daniel Williams and his SCAM company Navitas Oil and Gas, or rather, Navitas Land and Minerals.

In short, I have put money into this company with promises of high returns on my investment, only to have this con artist, Daniel Williams from Navitas Land and Minerals, stop taking my phone calls, and not paying me back what was promised.

Daniel Williams and Navitas Land and Minerals purport to have a lot of different properties that are "in development". Dan Williams raises money in a transaction that is called a "farm in".

Essentially, as it was explained to me, a farm in is when you pay to have a hole drilled where there is supposed to be oil, and seeing how you paid to have that hole drilled, Navitas Land and Minerals is supposed to pay you back 100% of the oil production from that hole until you are paid back in full. After that I was supposed to get 25% of the oil production revenues for the remainder of the wells life.

Sounds like a great deal, doesn't it..?

Even the Navitas Land and Minerals website comes across as a legit business venture, see here: Welcome to Navitas Land and Mineral | Home page

It would be a great deal if Dan Williams hadn't just taken my money and split. At first he would answer my phone calls, offer me all sorts of excuses, which seemed logical to me, but what do I know. After a while, he just stopped all correspondence with me altogether.

I really wish I would have done more research on Daniel Williams and Navitas Land and Minerlas before putting my hard earned SAVINGS into this project because had I, I would have discovered Dan Williams' past SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) injunctions for similar SCAMS.

Take a look at the anti-fraud provisions our beloved Daniel W. Williams has done in the past, well at least the one he has been caught for, here: Blast Energy Services, Inc. f/k/a Verdisys, Inc., Daniel W. Williams and Andrew G. Wilson: Lit. Rel. No. 19786 / August 1, 2006

I'm sure there's other people out there that have been SCAMMED by this fraudster besides me, so I'm reaching out to see wat other people have to say. If I'm the only sucker here, then so be it, but with the type of SHOW this Dan Williams character puts on for Navitas Land and Minerals, I highly doubt that I'm alone on this one here.

FYI - Dan Williams will tell you to come down to Kentucky (Where the fields are located), and spend the day showing you around. He's always smiling and comes across as genuine. He actually comes across kinda like a chubby, friendly "Oil Guy" that needs abreak and has something really big. BEWARE Daniel Williams from Navitas Oil and Gas. (Navitas Land and Minerals)

Moral of the story: If it sounds to good to be true, it is!

You've been warned!
OilandGasFraud is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:30 PM   #2

Default Navitas Land and Minerals - Dan Williams

I invested a substantial part of my life SAVINGS into what is referred to as a "Farm In". In the Oil and Gas Game a Farm In is when you invest to have a hole drilled. You're solely relying on the information that they (Daniel W Williams, Navitas Land and Minerals), are supplying you saying that there is indeed oil in the ground where they are drilling.

Daniel Williams promised me, under contract, that I would receive 100% of my investment back by receiving 100% of the revenues of the well that I paid to have drilled, and after I was paid back (8-12 months), I would then receive a royalty payment of 25% of the wells production revenue for the remainder of the wells life.

This all sounds great on the surface, doesn't it?!

Here's the downside. Dan Williams started making excuses after about 4 months of me not receiving any of my money back. After that he started just not taking my phone calls/emails/text messages.

This is well over 18 months ago now. I have consulted an attorney because since we have a contract, one would think that there would be some legal recourse, which there is. The reality of this situation is quite simple.

YES, I can take Daniel Williams and Navitas Land and Minerals to court.
YES, I would probably win.

However, Dan Williams and Navitas Oil and Gas would most likely tie this thing up in court for 2-4 years (if not longer), and most likely move all of the assets out into another entity, and bankrupt Navitas Land and Minerals. This is totally plausible, and without some sort of asset freeze on the property(s) I would be SOL.

Another down fall here, especially for Navitas Land and Minerals because of the oh so honorable Daniel W. Williams, is the way he raised the money for Navitas Land and Minerals.

Dan Williams, from what I can tell from a LOT of digging, did not file under any of the states Blue Sky requirements, gave illegal kickbacks to others who were not registered to raise money for the company (Navitas Land and Mineral), and has quite frankly stolen millions of other peoples money to line his pockets (why else would he do this?).

I wish I knew then what I know now.

I know some other people that actually did receive some partial payments back from their investments into Navitas Land and Minerals under similar contracts, but I now know why Daniel Williams keeps changing oil refineries.

When a company has an investor pay out something like this to have drilling done, they should be issued a "Division Order" direct from the refinery. Daniel Williams does not do this! He will pay you back directly from the company (Navitas Land and Minerals).

Why would Dan Williams do this?

Easy! This way Dan Williams does not have to show you any production reports and can give you whatever he wants and you have to accept it at his word.

What a joke.

I wish I would have done more research on Dan Williams before my investment. Had I done my research I would have seen that Daniel W Williams has already been sanctioned from the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) under the anti-fraud provisions of the Securities Act.

To see Daniel Williams' anti-fraud sanctions from the SEC all you have to do is copy and paste this into a google search: Daniel Williams SEC - A whole bunch of stuff will come up. The second link on that google search refers to a company names Blast Energy Services, to which our beloved Daniel Williams (CEO of Navitas Land and Minerals) served as CEO for.

Are you starting to see a trend here? Dan Williams received a lifetime ban for serving as an officer or director of a public company for his participation in that scheme he orchestrated with Blast Energy Services.

I wonder if anyone else has any comments/questions/concerns about this Dan Williams from Navitas Land and Minerals? Feel free to chime in here, maybe if enough of us band together, we can make some waves, and progress to getting our money back from this ponzi scheme!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 05:06 AM   #3
Top Level Member

Default Re: Dan Williams and Navitas Land and Minerals SCAM

I wish to inform you that you may report the matter to FTC. They have their office in Washington. You may fill the online multipurpose complaint form. Alternatively, you may contact them on telephone or by fax.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 11:09 PM   #4
nee
nee's Flag is: United States

I Feel your pain, Dan William CEO of Navitas Land and Mineral has stung me too. I invested in the same farm in project with Navitas that was producing 800 barrels a day, only to find out after he had my money that it was actualy 120 barrels a day, to drop to 60 within one year, everything from algae to Obama got the blame for this. The worst part is Dan Williams is now holding back my CWI, Carried working interest, till he sells the Navitas fields this summer. He says I have no legal right to get paid monthly and that he’ll pay me once the field’s sell. I got some BS contract from Dan Williams that means nothing to the refinery, they tell me I need to take it up with the operator, who no longer returns my calls or emails. Does anyone know if he can do that or do I have some rights as a royalty holder?
nee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #5
pissed off's Flag is: United States

This is a nightmare, I assumed Dan Williams was a scam artist.....He sold me on 800+ barrels a day, last I heard he was doing 60. After now reading about his SEC ban I am not surprised he fudged the numbers.

The above posts paint the same story I am going through with Navitas Land and Mineral. No one knows anything, especially the CEO Dan Williams who never picks up calls now that he has stolen my money.

Has anyone managed to reach the legal outlets mentioned above? I am not going to sit back and let this crook take my hard earned money. CEO's like Dan Williams need to get busted and face the consequences they deserve.

His CWI scam, or as I see it, a Ponzi Scheme should result in jail time. Dan Williams never informed me of his SEC bans, I asked him what his previous work was.... guess his illegal past didn't come to mind.

Lets get this crook busted, Navitas Land and Mineral needs to be run by someone else. Dan Williams can rot behind bars.

Last edited by pissed off; Jun 5th, 2013 at 03:38 PM.
pissed off is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #6
danw's Flag is: United States

This is Dan Williams, actually I’m very proud of our company, we paid out over $4.6 million in revenues to our shareholders / CWI holders last year over a 30% annual return average. I don’t have to hide behind an “Avatar”. Whatever the grievance I can be reached by email at (dan@navitaslm.com) or by phone 832-264-8240. We are moving our company forward as planned and if anyone would like to verify production it is on the KY State website for everyone’s review.

Again my contact information is above please contact and I will do my best to solve your issue.
danw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #7

I have a hard time believing that that is actually Dan Williams writing on this board, but just in-case it is, I'm glad you blatantly lied on a public forum about paying out the CWI and whatever else it is that you said. Sure you've paid some out and that is great, but you are next to impossible to reach, and all we ever get is flack from you when you speak to our group.

You owe a lot of money Dan, and you know it. You have not been upfront and honest, and you know it. You have lied to our faces, and I don't care what you write on here, you know the truth. Truth as stand is you have not kept up your end of the agreement, you have lied and greatly exaggerated your production, gone to great lengths to NOT do division orders, switched refineries multiple times to your benefit (not the shareholders), and not even come close to delivering what your promises to shareholders was stated.

Old Dec 8th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #8
Banned User
jennawh12's Flag is: Virgin Islands - USA

Default Re:

rewrwe
jennawh12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #9
Uncle Francis's Flag is: United States

I have been reading the issues here on the site and find it quite easy for individuals to make accusations without posting their name. Therefore I believe it in my best interest to disregard those remarks and continue with what I have found to make me money. Fran Boo
Uncle Francis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jan 19th, 2015, 05:09 PM   #10
jim spann's Flag is: United States

We too have been promised many things by Dan Williams, many items and dividend returns on our investments. As we have tried to reach out to Dan Williams, emailed, called and left messages at his office, Dan Williams has not responded.

Please if any one has had similar bad experiences, with Dan Williams, if you have been misled and lied to, please respond and post on this forum. You can also contact me at jim@rjspann.com.

Thank You, Jim Spann
jim spann is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Tags
blast energy, dan williams, daniel w williams, daniel williams, navitas land and minerals, navitas oil and gas, scam, scam oil and gas

This thread has 12 replies and has been viewed 701321 times