Bougainville Kina (BVK) Currency Real/Fake?

This is a discussion on Bougainville Kina (BVK) Currency Real/Fake? within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; I have met several people that have invested in a currency exchange involving BVK to US Dollars. After doing a ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Northeagle's Flag is: United States

Default Bougainville Kina (BVK) Currency Real/Fake?

I have met several people that have invested in a currency exchange involving BVK to US Dollars. After doing a bit of Google research I cannot fully determine whether this is an elaborate scam or something new that may have a bit of validity. I am not planning on investing in this but I am curious if anyone else has information concerning any of the following:

Bougainville Kina (BVK)
International Bank of Meekamui (IBOM)
Central Bank of Bougainville (CBOB)
U-Vistract
Internet Catalog Club (ICC)

It appears that there are posted forums and articles about the BVK and the organizations above. However, these forums and articles appear contrived to make a point.

Please post any comments or information you have. I cannot answer questions due to my lack of knowledge.
Northeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #2
Top Level Member

Default Re: Bougainville Kina (BVK) Currency Real/Fake?

I wish to inform you that if you consider that you have been scammed then a complaint can be made with IC3. You can verify details of transaction by checking currency exchange details. In this you can contact commercial counselor of US Embassy in Papa New Guniea and can request for details of currency exchange present in Bougainville. You can then contact currency exchange and verify details of broker through whom you have invested. If you are unable to track details of broker then you have been scammed. In currency exchange transactions of buy and sell of currency is done through bidding done by brokers.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #3
haole's Flag is: United States

Absolutely a scam. I know Bougainville well.

Complete your Google search by searching for "Noah Musingku," and you'll turn up information about the man himself.

Seriously. Musingku is taking advantage of a very complex and difficult political situation on Bougainville. The Autonomous Bougainville Government is unwilling to send police or other armed forces against Musingku, even though he is, indeed, a wanted man.

The "Kingdom" he claims has no legitimacy whatsoever. There has never been any kind of kingdom on Bougainville, pre-colonial times, colonial times, or after PNG's independence, or during the Crisis, or after it. It's a complete fabrication.

The capital, Tonu? I was at Tonu many times before the Bougainville Crisis. Tonu was and is a cluster of huts -- not that there's anything wrong with that kind of settlement. I lived in clusters of huts when I lived on Bougainville, in the region called Nagovis, which is not all that far from Tonu.

But as the "capital?" No. Musingku has some sat comm equipment, and his own militia armed with automatic weapons.

Central Bank of Bougainville? No such thing, except in Musingku's lies.

You might fire up Google Earth and search for Tonu. Unfortunately, it sits just to the E of a section of hi-res imagery. But if you inspect the hi-res sections, you can get an idea of what that part of Bougainville is like. Rainforest with small scattered settlements.

Bottom line, go back to Google. I have no way to prove to you that I know what I'm talking about, but I don't think you searched very carefully.

I'm in almost-daily communication with a variety of Bougainvilleans -- some on Bougainville, some elsewhere. Every one of them knows that Musingku is a con man.
haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #4
Northeagle's Flag is: United States

Thanks for the responses. I would appreciate more information from anyone that has it. I do believe there is some sort of con/scam that is being perpetrated not only by Musingku but also by others in the United States that are taking advantage of the situation.

If anyone has been scammed by so called Brokers/Intermediaries/Representatives regarding the BVK, I am working with one of the people I know, that has been scammed, to take cetain legal actions in Ohio, this might be something that can be identified to the FBI or other federal agencies with sufficient input.

I recently spoke to somone from Canada that has also been scammed for $150,000.
Northeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #5
Intl law's Flag is: Anguilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeagle View Post
Thanks for the responses. I would appreciate more information from anyone that has it. I do believe there is some sort of con/scam that is being perpetrated not only by Musingku but also by others in the United States that are taking advantage of the situation.

If anyone has been scammed by so called Brokers/Intermediaries/Representatives regarding the BVK, I am working with one of the people I know, that has been scammed, to take cetain legal actions in Ohio, this might be something that can be identified to the FBI or other federal agencies with sufficient input.

I recently spoke to somone from Canada that has also been scammed for $150,000.
The Nation of Bougainville Island achieved independence in 1998 after a 10 year War of independence from PNG. RIO TINTO and its sub BCL supported and aided the PNG Invasion.
Rio Tinto stands before the US Supreme Court for War Crimes and Genocide fully filed by berman hagens.
The Nation, like every other, is chartered under the Treaty of Westphalia and Vienna Convention.
It's jurisprudence and cultural practices Re based in its traditions, like other nations. As a Nation, Bougainville defends itself and people, makes and administers it laws. It registers and charters its currency -- the BVK.
The currency is legitimate and registered as paper and coin in the Nation and for electronic banking internationally. It is fully backed by the Mineral Reserves of Bougainville according to SDR regulations if the IMF. It is similar to the US Dollar of 1950-1960.
1 BVK= 0.3585 grains of Gold
It can be exchanged only in Nation and is transferable internationally by electronic means. The currency can not be reclaimed for gold internationally bit only locally.
It is designed to support fiat currencies internationally, by providing a gold backed underlay to such fiats and hereby stabilize them.
The Nation , it's People, its Sovereignty and its gold backed currency BVK are legitimate, decent and reliable.
Intl law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #6
jimw700's Flag is: United States

The BVK and IBOM are very real and the never ending assault from RIO TINTO and the European Shareholders of Bougainville Copper have continued to hurt the poor people of Bougainville. Rio Tinto will have their day in court soon and war crimes are very serious! instead of their greedy attack on the King and the rightful owners of the inground assets of the island they should be helping the island they pillaged for so long . The BVK will be on the world stage soon and the people of Bougainville will have their independence and sovereignty they have fought so hard and spilled so much blood for!
jimw700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #7

Regardless of thw jimw700 and Intl Law may say, it's a scam. A few moments with Google will verify this.

Intl Law's posting is crammed with misinformation. Bougainville did not become independent in 1998 and it's not independent today. This is easily checked by anybody. The Rio Tinto lawsuit is not in the US Supreme Court. Again, Google helps here. There is a lawsuit, but it's filed under the "Alien Tort Claims" act. I personally directed Hagens-Berman to one of the plaintiffs, although I have no other role in the lawsuit.

It's beyond ridiculous to claim that the BLK is Bougainville's currency. The current in use is the Papua New Guinea Kina, and again this is quite easily verified.

There's no question that Rio Tinto/BCL behaved badly, and there's no question that Papua New Guinea behaved badly. Very badly.

But that bad behavior, and the war, don't make Noah's absolute scam legitimate.

Don't go anywhere near it.

Here's one thing anybody can try. There's a new forum for Bougainvilleans and friends of Bougainville, called BougainvilleConnect. It can be found at:

www.mungkas.net

Anybody who's reading this should sign up as a member, and post a question. The new forum is allied with a closed Yahoo group of 400 Bougainvilleans (and others) of all political persuasions.

I'll repeat that I'm in email contact with Bougainvilleans on Bougainville and elsewhere every day, and although anybody can claim anything on the internet, I'm going to go ahead and say that I also have been personally acquainted with every President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville and speak the native language of two of them (the late Joseph Kabui, and James Tanis). I have known John Momis since the early 1970s. I have BRA and BRF friends. I have attended reconciliation ceremonies as an honored guest. I passed through the "no-go" zone at Panguna in 2001, without incident even though I am white.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #8

Readers ! Alert!

Harole, here, makes 3 main claims:
1. RIO TINTO is CERTAINLY NOT standing before the Supreme Court of the USA for War Crimes and Genocide.
2. The Bougainville currency, BVK, is not legitimate.
3. Bougainville is CERTAINLY NOT independent.

Harole found a plaintiff in the case, he met revolutionary leaders, and heard of the now defunct Autonomous Party, so he holds opinions. So, let’s see—sloppy personal opinions, slanders, and google gossip have little relevance on the matters of international law and sovereign practice of over 350 years.

RIO TINTO is CERTAINLY NOT before the Supreme Court of the USA ???
Readers--- check the facts:
Will it be Harole’s opinions or ABC News:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-2...awsuit/3601136

Wrong, Harole, wrong.
So, Readers, if Harole is wrong on this, perhaps his opinions are irrevevant and wrong on other matters.

The BVK is not legitimate…???
Readers … check the Central Bank Monetary Authority:
www.royalmc.org

Wrong again, Harole.

Bougainville is not Independent….???

Slander and gossip pales against the valor of freedom won by a War of Independence. Doubters of the French and American Revolutions found the shame that you, Harole, also, do so deserve.

The Treaty of Westphalia, 1648, established the basis for Nation States, creating Nations in Europe and the Cantons of Switzerland. The Treaty founded the law and practice upon which the mentioned American and French Revolutions declared their Independence. It has held for many others since, Bolivia, Italy, etc, and others recently in Eastern Europe, Poland, Hungary, and yes Harole, BOUGAINVILLE. Independence is stated, claimed, won and held, as defined under the Treaty for 350 years. It is Declarative Independence.
Bougainville claimed, fought, and won Independence in 1998.
It has held its free State Independence since, under the same Treaty.
THERE IS NO COUNTER-CLAIMANT WHATSOEVER.

Readers, give no heed to sloppy opinions. Focus on the Law itself governing sovereignty:
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/westphal.asp

RIO TINTO/BCL and PNG “behaved badly”… ????
it is mass-murder.
RIO TINTO/BCL and PNG perpetrated mass-murder.

So,why would PNG join RIO TINTO/BCL in the invasion and murders? Because PNG owned 20% of the BCL shares and these returned 40% of the GNP to PNG over 15 years.
Mass-murder for gold profits.

Here Harole, you are more than wrong, you are ethically sick and even deranged.

No Harole, no Blog back, no slander… be a Man !
SUBMIT AN AFFADAVIT SIGNED IN YOUR NAME AND NOTARIZED TO THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Stand with RIO TINTO for the crimes of War and Genocide.
Go ahead …Stand and show up Harole !!

Readers… ignore the foolish gossip, go to the source documents.
Look into the Independence and ancient Pacific Culture of this Nation State, in its Triune Government, its Central Bank, and great natural wealth:
http://www.ourbougainville.org/wp-co...lands-2012.pdf

Readers... Depend on true, verifiable source documents, and the practice of international law from the Treaty of Westphalia for 350 years.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #9

Oh boy. Where to start?

First, I don't care at all whether Intl Law accepts what I say or doesn't. And I don't care whether he's just badly informed or whether he's shilling for IBOM, although I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

What I do care about is that no readers of this thread lose their money.

Let's take Intl Law's points one by one.

Rio Tino is not in the doc before the Supreme Court of the US? Intl Law, did you read your own link? Here -- I'll paste in the part you didn't read FROM YOUR OWN LINK:

"A divided 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco reversed a lower court's dismissal of claims against the mining giant for genocide and war crimes, while upholding the dismissal of claims for racial discrimination and crimes against humanity."

Readers, any US Circuit Court of Appeals (of which, in the US, there are quite a few) is not the US Supreme Court.

And here:

"The appeals court has returned the case to US District Judge Margaret Morrow in Los Angeles for further proceedings."

I don't see how this could be any clearer. The Supreme Court of the US is not involved. Here's the US Supreme Court's website:

Home - Supreme Court of the United States

By all means explore the site, paying particular attention to the "Docket" and "Docket Search" links. You will find nothing relating to Rio Tinto.

So on the first matter, Intl Law's OWN LINK shows him (or her) to be in error.

Let's go on to the BVK.

Intl Law offers a link to "The Royal Monetary Council," which is -- surprise, surprise -- a link produced by, and backing, IBOM, the Twin Kingdom, and so on.

Interestingly enough, "royalmc.org" is a new domain -- created 20-Nov-2012, and registered to a proxy ("Realtime Registere B.V, in the Netherlands) something typically done by organizations who prefer to remain anonymous.

Now as for the "Bougainville is not independent," what can I say? Again, this is for interested parties.

A good place to begin gathering information about what's happening on Bougainville would be here:

NEW DAWN ON BOUGAINVILLE

which is the main news service. Interested parties should click on "archives" and go back as far as desired. You can look for news about elections, the island's legislative body, economy, negotiations, and on and on and on.

Here's just one example:

NEW DAWN ON BOUGAINVILLE:

You also might have a look at this:

ABG Website - The Bougainville Bulletin

No one disputes that there are people on Bougainville and elsewhere who believe there's such a thing as a "Me'ekamui" government and that it's a functioning government on Bougainville.

The problem is that it's not a functioning government, and those who think it is are either engaging in some seriously-wishful thinking, or are scammers.

By all means go to "ourbougainville.org" and inspect what you find there. And then surf away, because it's all nonsense.

Please note that Intl Law has not linked to any site external to his scam sites, except for the one link that didn't say what he claimed it said.

That's strong evidence that something's really wrong.

So let's have a review here.

1. Intl Law's link to what he claims in a US Supreme Court case is a link to a news item that explicitly DOES NOT EVEN MENTION the US Supreme Court. So his own news items shows that his claim in false. Nothing to do with me, and not a very good sign of Intl Law's research abilities.

2. The link that Intl Law claims validates the BVK is nothing more than part of a circular series of links that do not link to any other information outside of the scam network's websites.

3. See my point #2.

Readers might also be interested in the Bougainville Peace Agreement:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2TG...d1k/edit?pli=1

And the Bougainville Constitution:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2TG...RUb3RUR0E/edit

I don't know what else there is to say, except if anybody still's wondering about this, here's a selection of search terms to use in any search engine.

Noah Musingku
u-vistract
Me'ekamui
Bougainville Revolutionary Army
Autonomous Region of Bougainville
ABG
Bougainville Peace Agreement
Bougainville constitution
Burnham Agreement
Francis Ona
Fijian mercenaries Bougainville

One more thing, Intl Law. It's "haole," not "harole."
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #10

READERS--
OH Boy Haole !!!

READERS--- its simple --call Hagens Berman in San Francisco, as any person or Lawyer can. Or, confirm that the Case is scheduled for June 2013 at the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- War Crimes and Genocide.

Lest any reader think Harole has any purchase on the truth or sanity, view :

State Crime :: State Terror and The Bougainville Conflict

Harole-- who you working for ?? RIO TINTO or BCL or PNG ??
Go ahead, stand with your employers.

You're a paid gossip and a rogue.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
bvk, cbob, ibom, icc, u-vistract

This thread has 51 replies and has been viewed 20238 times