Is UINVEST safe? (uinvest.com.ua)

This is a discussion on Is UINVEST safe? (uinvest.com.ua) within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; I've just found out about this site and thinking of depositing. Tried to find some reviews about it but it's ...

Poll: Is it a fraud?

Poll Options
Is it a fraud?

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #1
kalleanka's Flag is: Sweden

Default Is UINVEST safe? (uinvest.com.ua)

I've just found out about this site and thinking of depositing.
Tried to find some reviews about it but it's only few scattered articles I can find..
I found this one which was a bit worriesome:
Uinvest review - scam warning or a mistake? (uinvest.com.ua)

and..
Uinvest too risky business? Or Alertpay too risky for on-line investments?

I also see guests come to the uinvest.com.ua website and ask questions in chat that they can't give answers to.
Like the office they opened in Beverly Hills... Is just a virtual office.. and doesn't exist.
9595 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 900 Beverly Hills , CA 90212 - Google Search

On the defensive side..
The investors get sent by post papers as proof of their ownership of shares they bought
(Excuse my poor choice of words).
https://uinvest.com.ua/forum/index.php?topic=835.0

But like in first article I linked.. The shares they give out are fake because the businesses don't exist.

And on another defensive note..
Many people are depositing and withdrawing from that website..
But it's not a lot of money we are talking about then.

I don't know much about how scams and ponzi schemes works.
But I would suspect once they have reached a very high number.. first then they will pull out with all our money.

I am very inexperienced in this business investigation stuff so I am looking for professional opinions with what I have shown here... and maybe you know how to find out more info that I don't have.
kalleanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Our lawyers can help you avoid foreclosure to salvage your home, buy time to pay mortgage debts, and resolve your financial troubles. Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Top Level Member

Default Re: Is UINVEST safe? (uinvest.com.ua)

I wish to inform you that as UINVEST intends to collect money from public and then invest, therefore, it must have got registered with the securities agency or the financial regulator of the country in which it is registered. Further, there may be credit rating given by credit rating agencies to UINVEST and this may reflect on the financial capacity of UINVEST to pay back. Further, you may also check annual financial statements of UINVEST to know its credit worthiness. You may request UINVEST for a reference of persons who have dealt with UINVEST and are their happy and satisfied clients. However, if you feel that the business is a scam then you may report the matter to the local law enforcement agencies or make a complaint online with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) so that the matter can be investigated.

AFF

Last edited by AFFA; Mar 11th, 2012 at 05:15 PM.
AFFA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #3
dunpealhunter's Flag is: Netherlands

I have a request for anyone who has an account on Uinvest. Can you please vote for my entry in the invest contest? I made an awesome video that really deserves to win. Go to: www.uinve.st
dunpealhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #4
bruder's Flag is: Slovenia

You won the contest
Uinvest is really something unique, now little investor can make real money !
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #5
consciousbuyer's Flag is: United States

UInvest office is real - I visited them a few months ago. UInvest staff is very professional and ready to help.
consciousbuyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:14 AM   #6
uinvestor's Flag is: United States

Hi Consciousbuyer,
could you share your experience from the visit you had?

As an investor (and blog owner) I would love to have that info.

Thanks.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #7
profitgained's Flag is: Australia

Hi,
its not a scam
the detailed information is given in this blog
check here
IS UINVEST A SCAM ?
profitgained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:00 AM   #8
Prof123's Flag is: Argentina

Uinvest is scam. My all posts were deleted all together instead of replying.

1. These people have Fake address. It is virtual address which can be obtained on contract. Your calls will be attended, your live discussion will be responded, your mails will be replied. Even if you visit them, they will meet you as Uinvest Team.
Just google the address and you will find the truth.

Uinvest Address:
9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Example links as evidence:

Virtual Office Address at 9595 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, California 90212 | Davinci Virtual Office Space & Solutions
9595 Wilshire, Beverly Hills, Temporary Office Space, Executive Suites

2. These people does not allow direct credit card transaction because when they runaway after sometime, you cannot sue them in court. People are not transacting money directly in their account thus they are safe.

Try to understand:
Investor/you transfer money to financial partners account on PAYZA, SKRILL, PREFECTMONEY or Liberty Reserve thus these people are not directly involving in any transaction through bank wire, direct credit/debit card thus their hands are clean. Whereas, all of investors have no proof in their bank statements that they have invested money in Uinest. Regarding, LR: Anyone can open /close E-currency account and disappear. Simple!!!

3. These people have restricted Uinvest in their country! Red flag raised!

4. Uinvest has no address of any business. WOW! have you seen any stock in stock market which you cannot locate!!! If Uinvest have agreement with businesses then they should not worry about disclosing addresses of all businesses.

5. My same posts were deleted from their forum 2 times. Uinvest will run away. They are just looking for the right time to run with handsome money!!!!
Prof123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #9
flory's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalleanka View Post
I've just found out about this site and thinking of depositing.
Tried to find some reviews about it but it's only few scattered articles I can find..
I found this one which was a bit worriesome:
Uinvest review - scam warning or a mistake? (uinvest.com.ua)

and..
Uinvest too risky business? Or Alertpay too risky for on-line investments?

I also see guests come to the uinvest.com.ua website and ask questions in chat that they can't give answers to.
Like the office they opened in Beverly Hills... Is just a virtual office.. and doesn't exist.
9595 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 900 Beverly Hills , CA 90212 - Google Search

On the defensive side..
The investors get sent by post papers as proof of their ownership of shares they bought
(Excuse my poor choice of words).
https://uinvest.com.ua/forum/index.php?topic=835.0

But like in first article I linked.. The shares they give out are fake because the businesses don't exist.

And on another defensive note..
Many people are depositing and withdrawing from that website..
But it's not a lot of money we are talking about then.

I don't know much about how scams and ponzi schemes works.
But I would suspect once they have reached a very high number.. first then they will pull out with all our money.

I am very inexperienced in this business investigation stuff so I am looking for professional opinions with what I have shown here... and maybe you know how to find out more info that I don't have.
It looks as though you have attracted all the members of Uinvest to to verify their program.

There are a couple of threads relating to this "program" in realscam dot com. Your input would be beneficial if you would care to comment.

Why would anyone invest money into a virtual office with fake pictures of hotels and businesses? More digging needs done on this one.

Maybe they will let me post a link here:
Uinvest (Split from "Talkgold Mods on a Banning Spree)
Uinvest...again...Scam or not?
flory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #10
nlight's Flag is: UK

What you are saying in this post is complete propaganda.

1. The address is not fake. But is a virtual office. Thousands of companies use them every year. Does this mean they are a scam? I think not.

2. With a international company different laws exist in different countries. In order for uinvest to comply they needed a system which would meet those needs. This does not mean they are a scam.

3. There is no information about this point and a far as I am concerned is made up. Please release what you now.

4. No addresses are released to protect Uinvest and the companies involved. Imagine you own a small to medium size company and you get 60K investors calling and wanting to visit your company. It would be a nightmare and would cost you more to answer those requests and take away from you running your company. So the decision was made to not add addresses. (Which I think is a good one.)

5. Your post were properly deleted because you brought a continued negative tone to the forums. Or your questions where asked and answered several times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof123 View Post
Uinvest is scam. My all posts were deleted all together instead of replying.

1. These people have Fake address. It is virtual address which can be obtained on contract. Your calls will be attended, your live discussion will be responded, your mails will be replied. Even if you visit them, they will meet you as Uinvest Team.
Just google the address and you will find the truth.

Uinvest Address:
9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Example links as evidence:

Virtual Office Address at 9595 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, California 90212 | Davinci Virtual Office Space & Solutions
9595 Wilshire, Beverly Hills, Temporary Office Space, Executive Suites

2. These people does not allow direct credit card transaction because when they runaway after sometime, you cannot sue them in court. People are not transacting money directly in their account thus they are safe.

Try to understand:
Investor/you transfer money to financial partners account on PAYZA, SKRILL, PREFECTMONEY or Liberty Reserve thus these people are not directly involving in any transaction through bank wire, direct credit/debit card thus their hands are clean. Whereas, all of investors have no proof in their bank statements that they have invested money in Uinest. Regarding, LR: Anyone can open /close E-currency account and disappear. Simple!!!

3. These people have restricted Uinvest in their country! Red flag raised!

4. Uinvest has no address of any business. WOW! have you seen any stock in stock market which you cannot locate!!! If Uinvest have agreement with businesses then they should not worry about disclosing addresses of all businesses.

5. My same posts were deleted from their forum 2 times. Uinvest will run away. They are just looking for the right time to run with handsome money!!!!
nlight is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 11 replies and has been viewed 25547 times