EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission in Nigeria

This is a discussion on EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission in Nigeria within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; We are the EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission, the #1 crime fighter in Nigeria. We have been working ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #1
EFCCDIRECT's Flag is: United States

Default EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission in Nigeria

We are the EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission, the #1 crime fighter in Nigeria. We have been working so hard to put an end to all online corruptions, we have arrested a lot of people and we wont stop until we get rid of this criminal act, its so painful that our country Nigeria is one of the greatest country that scams all over the world, over 5million USD is in our custody, which was recovered from cyber criminals. We employ anyone who has been scammed or duped in joint business with anybody, should please report to us through this mail (efcchotline_nig@yahoo.com) or write us on our Facebook (James Forefcc | Facebook) Nigerians who are blacks appears to be white, they always say they are stuck in the UK or Africa, so don't be deceived and do the right thing. Help us fight crime and be rewarded by reporting any fraudulent or unscrupulous act that you've encounter. Thanks as we look forward to your co-operation in fighting crime and we will help you get back what is yours. Please keep passing this message to anyone you know.

James Davidson
Criminal Investigation Department(CID)
ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(EFCC)
1 Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Aso Rock Villa,
PMB 166
FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
EFCCDIRECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 11:19 AM   #2
Top Level Member

Default Re: EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission in Nigeria

I wish to inform you that the Head Office of EFCC is located in Abuja, Nigeria. They deal with and investigate online scams in Nigeria. You may study their Website at www dot efccnigeria dot org. You may contact them online at this Website. You may contact them on tel. They also have offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Kano and Gombe.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #3
PAVELPETKOV's Flag is: Bulgaria

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Exclamation Re: EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission in Nigeria

England, and judge those who are fighting, which is also in the policy.
When they caught two foreigners for example, to compress, England, aims to condemn both, not just one, whether one is innocent or guilty.

To me it was going to attack me and it already twice, at the place where I sleep, but I'm not going to fight because I know that this country would put me in jail and still tormented me while I plead guilty </SPAN>.
At the place where sleep is poevi one, but I guess it was an Englishman, and tried to irritate me and pulled my sleeping bag, it was sometime around 23:00 and shortly after that poeviha two police cars and I think it was </SPAN>production.
England, looking for ways and reasons to be rid of foreigners immigrated to their land.
</SPAN>But to me if I am sick and attack me I will begin to strike, in which I want to say that in attacks me, I must defend myself and to them that's not true and is not an excuse because England has </SPAN>designed to put someone in jail and get him to plead guilty when the person is found guilty, the State deport citizen

</SPAN>I believe and what England is quite usadila citizens unfairly

What England accepts as the law of the fray, I can say that this is not in the rules and can not fit the law for crime, unless there is a citizen to complain against someone that was attacked, </SPAN>then this case can be fit and interpret the law on crime ...

</SPAN>To me it is interesting how this has been accepted for compaction to the law, and a knife, how did this country is taking and how it is voted on first reading or second in the parliament of England.
</SPAN>I can also say that there are laws in the past and supplements, but does like England, which introduced what is not in compliance.

</SPAN>For out more information about this and another related to it, and my problems in London, please follow the following link, which is as follows:</SPAN></SPAN>
http://httpfacebookcomactor1981.blogspot.com
http://profile.live.com/cid-652b5464e0cf9b93/

PAVEL PETKOV
</SPAN>
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFCCDIRECT View Post
We are the EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission, the #1 crime fighter in Nigeria. We have been working so hard to put an end to all online corruptions, we have arrested a lot of people and we wont stop until we get rid of this criminal act, its so painful that our country Nigeria is one of the greatest country that scams all over the world, over 5million USD is in our custody, which was recovered from cyber criminals. We employ anyone who has been scammed or duped in joint business with anybody, should please report to us through this mail (efcchotline_nig@yahoo.com) or write us on our Facebook (James Forefcc | Facebook) Nigerians who are blacks appears to be white, they always say they are stuck in the UK or Africa, so don't be deceived and do the right thing. Help us fight crime and be rewarded by reporting any fraudulent or unscrupulous act that you've encounter. Thanks as we look forward to your co-operation in fighting crime and we will help you get back what is yours. Please keep passing this message to anyone you know.

James Davidson
PMB 166
FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
PAVELPETKOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #4
PAVELPETKOV's Flag is: Bulgaria

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Exclamation Re: EFCC - Economic and financial crime commission in Nigeria

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFCCDIRECT View Post

James Davidson
PMB 166
FCT, Abuja, Nigeria

UK judge those who are fighting, which is also in the country's politics.

When they caught two foreigners example, to fray, England will aim to condemn both, not just one, whether one is innocent or guilty !
I'm Pavel Petkov from Bulgaria ...
I applied for asylum and was admitted to Cardiff in Arabi, and then I was transferred to Wrexham, the Arabs again that I make trouble - for this, I complained to police Kardiv and Wrexham - from police, they told me that my instances </SPAN>does not affect them, but it needs to be turned to emigration, to which, I complained to my instances without doing anything - what I have to do is ask!?
If I get into a fight to defend, the police will put me back in prison
But to me, if I'm tired and attack me I will begin to strike, in what I want to say that attacked me, I have to defend myself and for them it is also not true and it is not an excuse for England </SPAN>aims to put someone in jail hoping person to plead guilty and when a person pleads guilty, the State deports citizen

I am convinced that this England was sentenced fairly citizens unfairly

What England, accept it as the law of the fray, I can say that it is not in the rules and can not interpret the law for criminality !

[SIZE=6] .[/SIZE] Unless there are a citizen to complain against someone that was attacked, then this case can be interpreted the law on crime !

To me it is interesting how it has adopted to fight the law, and a knife, how does this country is taking and how it is voted on first or second reading in the Parliament of England.
</SPAN>I can also say that there are laws in the past and supplements, but does like England, which introduces what is not in the rules - I guess what they do, for safety reasons, and there is an order for which I am in agreement, but be respected, Laws and Human Rights</SPAN>
For out more information about this and other related this and my problems in London, please follow the following link, which is as follows:

Petkov.Pavel | Gay Star News

Or go to google and write - INFO LONDON PAVEL PETKOV
PAVELPETKOV is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 1848 times