I won the Mega Millions Lotto. Is this true?

This is a discussion on I won the Mega Millions Lotto. Is this true? within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; I recieved an email stating that I won the mega millions lotto. Is this a true? And that I have ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 06:30 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default I won the Mega Millions Lotto. Is this true?

I recieved an email stating that I won the mega millions lotto. Is this a true? And that I have to pay this guy 900 to get it.

H&G ADVOCAAT.MARK VAN ROY
ADVOCAATEN AND PROCUREN
A LACOMBLELAAN 59,69 1030,SCHAARBEEK, BELGIUM
Email: advmarkvanroy@lawyer.com
Tel: 0032-487-720-589 FAX: 0032-704-22925

OUR REF: 7008145DBVL
APPLICATION FOR LEGAL CONSULTATION / REPRESENTATIVE.

I, Mr, Mrs, Dr, Prof; ----------------------------------------------------do hereby appoint Adv, Mark Van Roy of Advocate (Legal Practitioner/Notary Public) as my lawful and Legal Representative in lieu of my lottery winning entitlement batch number No;----------------------------------------------- International Lottery Promotion head in Belgium, and processed by ………………………...

This Power of attorney confers full legal backing and authority to act as my Legal Representative especially in the endorsement of the vital Notarisation form at the High Court, Belgium and if necessary, to also help secure a non resident account in my favour where my winning sum will be credited by the payment authority for subsequent remittance to my resident account in my country

Note that this power of attorney becomes invalid as soon as all the relevant documents have been signed and my winning funds has been paid by the payment centre into my nominated Bank Account or alternatively confirmed to me in my stipulated or preferred payment mode.

Full address of the beneficiary; -----------------------------------------------------------------Total amount won; ---------------------------------------

This power of attorney is given in absolute good faith and for a considerable sum of ……………… of the total funds. I also hereby certify that I have made a settlement payment of............................................bein g the part payment of the Notarization /Consultation fee; and the other part shall be made once my winning sum is transferred and acknowledge by me.
I hereby consent to make the part payment of the Notarisation/Consultation fee as directed and a copy of this slip shall be forwarded by fax, to enable the office obtain the Notary receipt and other viable documents that will be issued by the High Court during the legalization of my claim.

Beneficiary Sign. Adv. Mark Van Roy
……………………………………
{LEGALPRACTITIONER/NOTARY PUBLIC.}

DATE……………………….
Sponsored Links
Our lawyers can help you avoid foreclosure to salvage your home, buy time to pay mortgage debts, and resolve your financial troubles. Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 12:41 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: I won the Mega Millions Lotto. Is this true?

No, it is a common scam.

See many discussions on this in this Forum.
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 05:53 PM   #3
Unregistered

Default re: I won the Mega Millions Lotto. Is this true?

There are hundreds of forum posts on this scam in this Forum. Of course it is not a real lottery.
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 11:57 AM   #4
Unregistered

Smile re: I won the Mega Millions Lotto. Is this true?

Hello guy.
Yea you get very much. Like 0/00000 %
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #5
Unregistered

Smile re: I won the Mega Millions Lotto. Is this true?

O yea. Don't worry and be happy with milions of $.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 4 replies and has been viewed 1829 times