Belgium MEGA/BONANZA SUPER LOTTERY Email Sweepstakes

This is a discussion on Belgium MEGA/BONANZA SUPER LOTTERY Email Sweepstakes within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; I recieved this email...Is it real? When I contacted them they gave me contact info for an attorney there in ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 01:43 PM   #1
hilbllez's Flag is: United States

Question Belgium MEGA/BONANZA SUPER LOTTERY Email Sweepstakes

I recieved this email...Is it real? When I contacted them they gave me contact info for an attorney there in Belgium to represent me and collect the winnings, he wants no fees for himself until the payment has processed but he said there is a legalization and notory fee that is required by the government prior to his acceptance on my behalf...All of the phone numbers actually go to a real person and on inquiry they call me back but....anyone else get this

Please confirm now!!!
This is to inform you that your Email Address attached to a Ticket Number
(15-21-4-19-27-44) has won a huge prize of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars in an MEGA/BONANZA SUPER LOTTERY Email Sweepstakes program held on the 12th October 2010 in Belgium.
contact person: Mr. James Anderson
TEL: +32-489-909-169
Email: clfm.bel@luckymail.com
Email Ticket Number 15-21-4-19-27-44
Reference Number: 24-33-79-88-2
Draw Lucky Number:8-17-10-13-37/*5*7
Batch Number :JKPN44521412,
Serial Number: HMML235524453
Please note that all winning must be claim not later than 30th October, 2010.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Rachael Bolton
E-mail: clfm.bel@luckymail.com
hilbllez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 11:00 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Belgium MEGA/BONANZA SUPER LOTTERY Email Sweepstakes

No, it's not real. Copy some of it into Google and hit enter. Like the phone number +32-489-909-169.

Results:

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 02:08 PM   #3
Unregistered

good day
I too have come to something. I wonder that some have this.

As I get a message to the friend. contact me by mail with the lawyer and another sent me this email

REQUIREMENT FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE
Based on my appointment as your legal representative, i congratulate you on your winnings and am willing to represent and guide you through the claim process of your winning and also assist you to set a non resident Bank account here in Belgium where your Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro will be credited for subsequent Transfer to your resident account in your country.

To enable me accomplish this, according to the instructions given to me by the MegaBonaza Super Lotto your winnings has to be Legalize/Notarize at the High court of justice here in Belgium to validate your claim and once i secure all the documents relating to this as well as the official Notary receipt from the court i will proceed to the lottery agency to endorse/sign the official final release order of your winning documents,

Once this is completed I will then forward the necessary documents along with the official Notary receipt from the High court to the paying bank to enable the bank effect the transfer of your Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro to your domiciliary account immediately.
To allow this office proceeds you are to forward with urgency the followings.

(1) An Identification proof (I.E, A VALID I.D)
(2) A copy of the consultation form in attachment must be duly fill, signed and send back as a power of attorney.
Be inform that Consultation, legalization and notarization will cost you the sum of Five Hundred and Thirty Five Euro (535)

Furthermore, I do not have access or any legal to your winning prize and as such the above fee cannot therefore be deducted from your Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro. To enjoy the service of my law firm, the Five Hundred and Thirty Five Euro (535 Euro) must be paid promptly to allow me serve and represent you fully in the claiming of your lottery-winning prize.

NOTE: Because of time factor as you may know i therefore advise you to send the 525 Euro via western union money transfer through the name of my account officer provided below and send down the slip of payment and reconfirm the money transfer control number (MTCN).

ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME

FIRST NAME: NELLY
LAST NAME: JAMES
ADDRESS: Avenue d'Auderghem 21-28 bte 9,
Brussels, Belgium

Be informed that immediately am through with the notarization process, you will be required to provide the details of your Bank Account coordinate to the designated paying Bank for the transfer of your One Million Five Hundred Euro as i do not want the paying bank to hold on to your fund longer than necessary.

Upon the fulfilment of the stated above requirement your One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro will be transfer to your designated Bank account in your country within 72 working hours (3 working days) as instructed by the MegaBonaza Super Lotto Cooperation.

For further clarification please call as soon as you are in receipt of this message.

My Kindest Regards,
Barrister Ray Webber
(SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE)
TEL: 0032-493-424-409/FAX: 0032-489-125-944

N.B. BE INFORM THAT THIS LAW FIRM DO NOT NEGOTIATE THE ABOVE REQUIRED FEE THEREFORE TO ENJOY OUR PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE ALL WHAT IS NEEDED TO COMMENCE ON YOUR WORK MUST BE PROVIDED IMMEDIATELY AS INSTRUCTED ABOVE.

I need to know if this real or not

thanks
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #4
Unregistered

Let me make this easy for you simpletons. I know that it's hard for you to focus but pay attention for the next 5 seconds. You only need to remember one universal truth to know whether any such email you receive is a scam. Ready? Plastic pants pulled up and shoes Velcro'ed on tight?

OK, here we go.... 1... 2... 3...

NOBODY GIVES AWAY FREE MONEY OVER THE INTERNET.

No international lotteries that you didn't enter.
No Nigerian generals.
No wives of some African diplomats.
No secret funds by Bill Gates or Walmart.
No Oprah isn't running a chain letter gifting scheme.
No your friend is not stuck in some foreign country with no cash.
No you shouldn't cash a check for more than whatever you're selling and send the rest of the money back.

NOBODY

Thank you. You may now return to mumbling and drooling on yourselves again.
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 05:22 PM   #5
Unregistered

I loved your response!!!
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 12:04 PM   #6
lova13's Flag is: Canada

Thumbs Up Re: Belgium MEGA/BONANZA SUPER LOTTERY Email Sweepstakes

I am from Canada and I also received this email about winning 1, 500, 000 euros from Bonanza Super Lottery. I suspected right away it was a scam. And thanks to your website I was able to documente myself on this fraud. You are doing a good job. Congratulations to your administration.

Louise
lova13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #7
Unregistered

Thumbs Up Re: Belgium MEGA/BONANZA SUPER LOTTERY Email Sweepstakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let me make this easy for you simpletons. I know that it's hard for you to focus but pay attention for the next 5 seconds. You only need to remember one universal truth to know whether any such email you receive is a scam. Ready? Plastic pants pulled up and shoes Velcro'ed on tight?

OK, here we go.... 1... 2... 3...

NOBODY GIVES AWAY FREE MONEY OVER THE INTERNET.

No international lotteries that you didn't enter.
No Nigerian generals.
No wives of some African diplomats.
No secret funds by Bill Gates or Walmart.
No Oprah isn't running a chain letter gifting scheme.
No your friend is not stuck in some foreign country with no cash.
No you shouldn't cash a check for more than whatever you're selling and send the rest of the money back.

NOBODY

Thank you. You may now return to mumbling and drooling on yourselves again.
This is excellent.
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 07:20 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is excellent.
This is stupid, someone needs to stop them. It seems that they have alot of time on their hands to be trying to defraud people.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:45 AM   #9
Unregistered

dude, you're a tool, he was saying this is excellent to the EPIC reply of the guy previous, the one about nobody gives free money. dont be such a **tard. and i completely agree, use your common sense in things like this. if u didnt enter a thing for money how can you win anything... also like anybody should know, if it seems too good to be true, it PROBABLY IS. some people are just retarded
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:23 AM   #10
Unregistered

Here is the one I received 2 Feb. 2011.
From julie simone(julies@suomi24.fi)
dated Mon 1/31/11
Never entered so no brainer...

Confirmation Batch N. TL 32/503360
Reply to Email: megasuperlot10@aol.be
Contact Person: Mr. Nicolas Van Hoecke
TEL: 0032-493-310-646 or 001132-493-410-646
Winning Information's
Email Ticket Number EF10-24-55-16-45
Reference Number: BE 47/56219
Draw Lucky Number: 01-17-16-39-44/*4*5
Batch Number: TL 32/5033660
Serial Number: EU-52/981173

Won 1,500,000.00 Euro in Mega/Super Bonanza lotto, held 21st of January 2011 in Brussels (Belgium)
contact the processing office immeadiatly for claim, reply to Email: megasuperlot10@aol.be.
Note: all winning must be claim not later than 30 working days.

Here is the clincher. It stated "Please note,do not send to the email alert."you are to contact
Mr. Nicolas Van Hoecke via Reply to Email : megasuperlot10@aol.be
Also there is an attechment, did not open since this the perfered way to introduce unwanted
software into a program.
I did send it to email alert.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
belgium, email sweepstakes, mega/bonanza super lottery

This thread has 18 replies and has been viewed 29668 times