CHINA SCAM OR FRAUD? - I SENT THE MONEY VIA BANK TRANSFER

This is a discussion on CHINA SCAM OR FRAUD? - I SENT THE MONEY VIA BANK TRANSFER within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; Originally Posted by smith Almost all Chinese websites are fake and they have no product to sell. Some of them ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 03:48 PM   #31
Unregistered

Angry Re: CHINA SCAM OR FRAUD? - I SENT THE MONEY VIA BANK TRANSFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith View Post
Almost all Chinese websites are fake and they have no product to sell.
Some of them claim to accept paypal or credit card but whenever you want top pay them, they say we dont accept this value of money by credit card or paypal.
Never pay any company by western union and be carefull for any unnormal prices special for electronic devices.
Chinese scammers are all around.
BE CAREFULL
Stay away from this company www.wide-market.com. I ordered an ipad and an iphone and just got the dreaded e-mail asking for an additional $250 for taxes/customs from Mr Wang. UGH! Is there anything that can be done to get my money back and stop these people from doing this? I should have known better, but I have done transactions with DHGate before, and had no trouble whatsoever.
Sponsored Links
Our lawyers can help you avoid foreclosure to salvage your home, buy time to pay mortgage debts, and resolve your financial troubles. Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 10:04 AM   #32
Unregistered

Default Re: CHINA SCAM OR FRAUD? - I SENT THE MONEY VIA BANK TRANSFER

Hi,
Does anyone have some information regarding the following company: GuiYang Weicheng electronic Co., LTD?

Moreover, keep away from the 3GS Iphone 32gb Co.,Ltd. It's a fraud!
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 11:05 PM   #33
orientcredit's Flag is: China

Send a message via Skype™ to orientcredit

This is absolutely a SCAM!

It's a common trick that a lot frauds are using.

They claim that you will receive the good at a very low price, and want you to pay for some additional fees. They intend to get your fees.

We suggest your do some credit checks before making your decisions and the final payment.

You can contact me if you want to know more about China company verification and credit status checking. We are a local Chinese company verification and credit reporting agency, and we can help clients to verify their business license as well as assess the credit situation of their Chinese partners.

Please visit our website if you need more assistance.
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 03:40 PM   #34
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recently I have received tracking number of the sent parcel
Yunlong Zheng - TRUST the seller

I AM SORRY
I am apologise for hasty conclusions
Good for you to have received your money back, well presently i have a predicament with one of these suspicious scammers named LinSarah with email addresses:
chinabless@hotmail.com,linsara@yahoo.cn
The following are her banking details:

Payment Via Bank Transfer
* Beneficiary Name: Shengfan Lin
* Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA
* Beneficiary Account: 60138.26407.00345.2584
* Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ 73C
* Bank Address: BANK OF CHINA ,PUTIAN BRANCH

Payment Via Western Union Transfer
* Bank Name: WESTERN UNION BANK
* First Name: Shengfan
* Last Name: Lin
* City: Putian
* State: Fujian

Now people watch out!
Dont do business with these rats!!!!!
She hasnt made herself available to be contacted again right from the day one she received the money. All the efforts to reach her has been ..well abortive.
THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 05:10 PM   #35
msg
Top Level Member
msg's Flag is: United States

Never, ever, send funds by Western Union!
msg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 12:26 AM   #36
Helfs's Flag is: Brazil

HI there. I am lucky that I found this web site this morning. I was just about to transfer the money to this account:
Attached is the invoice,please check it.

• Bank Name: WESTERN UNION BANK
  • First Name: Shengfan
  • Last Name: Lin
  • City: Putian
  • State: Fujian

Now I know it is a scam... and I didn't send the money... wow...
But I still looking for a web site that is safe to trade with...
Does anyone can help me?
Regards
Helfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 03:32 PM   #37
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoi View Post
Whoever posted this is judgemental. You cannot say all Chinese are scammers because you got ripped off by 1 Chinese person.

There are many honest companies in China, you just have you put in the effort and research to find them.
I was scammed via EBAY -IMac computer $832 AUS -

There are more scammer's in China then the rest of the world. I do not believe that the post is judgemental at all. I really think there is no trustworthy person in China at all. I do everything I can not to buy Chinese products. I think we all should boycott chinese products.
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 03:37 PM   #38
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by orientcredit View Post
This is absolutely a SCAM!

It's a common trick that a lot frauds are using.

They claim that you will receive the good at a very low price, and want you to pay for some additional fees. They intend to get your fees.

We suggest your do some credit checks before making your decisions and the final payment.

You can contact me if you want to know more about China company verification and credit status checking. We are a local Chinese company verification and credit reporting agency, and we can help clients to verify their business license as well as assess the credit situation of their Chinese partners.

Please visit our website if you need more assistance.
Taking advantage of scammed victims? I think you are a low life company. How much do you charge for your service? What about offering a service to recover the money people have lost in China. I don't think you would do that some how, it would be to hard right? You wouldn't dare touch the scammers.
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helfs View Post
HI there. I am lucky that I found this web site this morning. I was just about to transfer the money to this account:
Attached is the invoice,please check it.

• Bank Name: WESTERN UNION BANK
  • First Name: Shengfan
  • Last Name: Lin
  • City: Putian
  • State: Fujian

Now I know it is a scam... and I didn't send the money... wow...
But I still looking for a web site that is safe to trade with...
Does anyone can help me?
Regards
Trust me pal if you know what I have been through you would not even want to buy a Chinese product ever again, even in your local store.
Stay away from the Chinese Wholesalers and Retailers. DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THE CHINESE. they are worthless and untrustworthy, I do not think they have a religion. What kind of people take advantage of others trust and then act stupid. They supply wrong information ie- Name, address, email, phone, fax. Everything is fake. Never again will I buy a chinese product. I would donate money to a site that endorses boycotting of chinese goods.
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #40
Unregistered

I had a really bad case of being scammed, here is the story-
I bought an Imac from EBAY the seller Ze Liang insisted I pay via International Bank Transfer as he did not have a paypal account. I saw his previous sales and a guy in Germany actually received his Imac and was very happy. I then made the purchase I transfered $810AUS +$22 bank fee's. The Imac never came. After he allegedeley sent the Imac he said Australian Customs Seized the Imac and asked them to pay Custom Duties of $410AUS. He demanded I send him the money immediatley otherwise the imac would be confiscated by Customs. I contacted Australian customs and they replied and said it was a scam and they would never charge the seller custom duties.
I contacted the seller about 15-20 times since and never heard back from him.

Here are the details Please do not do business with china.

1 BANK NAME:BANK OF CHINA SHEN ZHEN DONGMEN SUB-BRANCH
2 BANK ADDRESS:F,Dongmen Financial Bldg., No.2020 Dongmen Zhong? Road,Shenzhen,China
3 A/C holder's name:? first name: Ze?? Last name: Liang
4 A/C 601382-200060-760726-7
5 SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A

Email address
yyetin@yeah.net
Phone nUmber+86 0755-84667153

Bookmark & Share

Tags
${99263+99709}

This thread has 52 replies and has been viewed 16896 times