Is Freelotto a scam?

This is a discussion on Is Freelotto a scam? within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; Is freelotto a scam and why cant one get their address and arrest these people? I have received so many ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #1
Unregistered

Confused Is Freelotto a scam?

Is freelotto a scam and why cant one get their address and arrest these people? I have received so many emails about winnings when I palyed their games, but they want my credit card details with no amounts showing.
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Is Freelotto a scam?

See Freelotto fraud / scam?
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:16 AM   #3

Yes, it is a scam. Don't pay them any credit card money pay them nothing. They are pretending you have won only to steal 9.99 every month from you in their 'fast system'. They are pretending you have won 3 prizes and will continue to do so until you pay them, block their emails ignore the lying emails they send over and over. The worst feature about this particular website is that the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. For example, last year I had won a HUGE prize of $7.00 and according to the pay grid, I was to receive that cheque the following month. But nothing came. I e-mailed Freelotto to inform them of the missed payment - 4 times - but no response.

---------------------------------
johny mathew

Last edited by wld_team; Oct 21st, 2008 at 06:29 PM.
johnyymathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 04:03 PM   #4
Unregistered

FreeLotto® is not a scam. There are thieves using their business name and logo to commit acts of fraud but there's only one legitimate FreeLotto®. If you want more information, check out FreeLottoFacts.com.
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:46 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is freelotto a scam and why cant one get their address and arrest these people? I have received so many emails about winnings when I palyed their games, but they want my credit card details with no amounts showing.
Got news for you, hun...

THEY ARE ALL SCAMS.
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #6
azloafer's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Is Freelotto a scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got news for you, hun...

THEY ARE ALL SCAMS.

It has come to our attention that fraudulent emails are being sent out promising to pay FreeLotto prizes. These emails are NOT from Freelotto or any affiliated company. These emails may claim that the recipient has won a prize in the FreeLotto games or in some other non existing version of Freelotto games. These emails may include our name, logo and links to our webpages. We are the only patented FreeLotto and have awarded over 96,645,312 dollars in prizes. The authors of these emails are illegally misappropriating our name, logo and website. You should not send any money or personal information to anyone in the effort to collect the promised "winnings."
azloafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #7
SixGunBlazing's Flag is: United States

You sound like you work for, or are affiliated with this lottery website. Out of curiosity, where does the money come from to pay winners prizes and why is the process so hard to claim a prize once an email notification has been sent to a winner notifying them of winning an x amount of money ?
SixGunBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #8
azloafer's Flag is: United States

No, I do not work for Free Lotto. I think that the money for winners comes from the subscribers. I am one, but I have not won yet. $15 a month to subscribe and you never have to go to the site unless you are notified that you won something. It just bugs me when people make claims of winning and then say they can't collect. If they read the rules and terms they would have all their doubts answered. I do know of a friend who won $500. That got me interested. If I don't win in two years I will probably quit. I do all kinds of sweeps for a hobby and have won many prizes from books and loafs of bread all the way up to a $40,000 camping fifth wheel! Good luck to you.
azloafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #9
LoviP's Flag is: United States

Always be wary of people selling stuff door to door, as a number are rip-off artists. Aside from Girl Scouts attempting to get individuals addicted to diabolically addicting cookies, there are numerous door-to-door frauds out there.
LoviP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:50 PM   #10
patched's Flag is: New Zealand

Hi, after reading your reply, leaves me with one proof to posibily test with anyone playing free lotto..
Are we able to compare results for same draw dates to prove that we all have the same result from the same game date? Of course from different countries..anyone?
patched is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 14 replies and has been viewed 12495 times