Brother executor ripped me off

This is a discussion on Brother executor ripped me off within the Money Frauds and Scams forum, part of the OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST category; Need legal assistance to locate,collect balance of my inheritance in So.Calif.Last contact with younger brother executor year 2000.He is somewhere ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 10:11 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default Brother executor ripped me off

Need legal assistance to locate,collect balance of my inheritance in So.Calif.Last contact with younger brother executor year 2000.He is somewhere in Riverside County CA possibly the city of LA Quinta.The basics are,Real Property the balance of the estate was sold in 1998 and 50% of the net proceeds from the sale of the house in Santa Ana,Ca.has disappeared.Executor stated---no more money.Money placed in a separate money market account unknown to me...Will states in it's 1st amendment that 1 equal share shall be distributed.There are only 2 heirs,myself and my younger brother.My other problem is I reside and work with my family in Cusco,Peru S.A. and have traveled and lived here for 13 years.Unfortunately ithis is difficult to pursue.Other Calif atts say I have a solid case and Fraud, and embezzlement plus exists...I have proof available with much more .I need to solve this and need a professional to handle this crook.Any interested professional can contact me ---E-Mail ovnigroup_vanbel@yahoo.com
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 11:09 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Brother executor ripped me off

You may also want to email world law privately on their home page and a lawyer will email you back to discuss.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 1463 times