WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Miscellaneous Topics > Can I file a lawsuit against the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA)?

Can I file a lawsuit against the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA)?

This is a discussion on Can I file a lawsuit against the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA)? within the Miscellaneous Topics forum, part of the OTHER LEGAL ISSUES category; country: united states of america can i file a lawsuit against the social security administration if they issued my social ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Can I file a lawsuit against the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA)?

can i file a lawsuit against the social security administration if they issued my social security number to someone else in their own error and it has caused me many problems identifying myself for jobs and such?
Sponsored Links
Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 12:31 PM   #2
Top Level Member

Default re: Can I file a lawsuit against the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA)?

I wish to inform you that lawsuit against the social security administration may be filed by you. In this, you may first issue a written notice to social security administration stating that they issued your social security number to someone else in their own error and it has caused you many problems identifying yourself for jobs and such. If the social security administration does not resolve the matter then you may file a lawsuit.

AFF
AFFA is online now   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 04:29 PM   #3
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I file a lawsuit against the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA)?

I SOME HOW WAS ISSUED 2 FATHERS FROM SSI, WHEN MY REAL FATHER PASSED I WAS DENIED BENEFITS DUE TO IT, THEY WOULDN"T ACCEPT MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE, MY PARENTS MARRAIGE LICENSED, OR ANY LEGAL DOCUMENTS DO I HAVE A LAW SUIT

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 2339 times