Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath.

This is a discussion on Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath. within the Miscellaneous Topics forum, part of the OTHER LEGAL ISSUES category; Girl approached me for help. As per her statement she is LIBERIAN girl staying in SENESGAL as REFUGEE. Her father ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 09:15 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath.

Girl approached me for help. As per her statement she is LIBERIAN girl staying in SENESGAL as REFUGEE. Her father has deposited some amount in Secure Trust Bank, UK. And he is no more. Now the girl is Next of Kin for the deposit.

Bank is asking for Power of attorney and Affidavit of oath from me to transfer the fund to my bank account.

Now my question is:

1. Is there refugee camp in Senegal?

2. What could be the cost to prepare valid Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath in Senegal.
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 03:13 AM   #2

Default re: Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath.

better ask the girl,,,,

such 'invites' are total fraud,,,keep away form such Nigerian fruadsters !

Last edited by mazBut; Jan 17th, 2009 at 03:13 AM.
mazBut is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:25 AM   #3
Unregistered

my uncle received the same mailings
about a girl named tina, she should be a refugee to
her father died and now left her a lot of money.....
don't answer those mails

Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:30 AM   #4
Unregistered

hello
i just called the senegalese government
they let my know that all that information is false
you should ignore and never answer to those mails

Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:41 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Girl approached me for help. As per her statement she is LIBERIAN girl staying in SENESGAL as REFUGEE. Her father has deposited some amount in Secure Trust Bank, UK. And he is no more. Now the girl is Next of Kin for the deposit.

Bank is asking for Power of attorney and Affidavit of oath from me to transfer the fund to my bank account.

Now my question is:

1. Is there refugee camp in Senegal?

2. What could be the cost to prepare valid Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath in Senegal.
dear friends,
such kinds of email got lot of people to cheat them. Be careful, please note that first time this girls gives you the number of schotland bank manager and after that from her pastor gives another no. of lawer.
she also mention the name of paster who take care of them in her refugee camp but the question is that if pastor know everything then why he was not help her to getting money from the bank ?

Such kind of rackets are going on african country to trap the people in this situation and getting money from them.So be careful b'cus i also got the same mail form the girls which is from LIBERIAN as refugee.

okkk

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 03:56 AM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friends,
such kinds of email got lot of people to cheat them. Be careful, please note that first time this girls gives you the number of schotland bank manager and after that from her pastor gives another no. of lawer.
she also mention the name of paster who take care of them in her refugee camp but the question is that if pastor know everything then why he was not help her to getting money from the bank ?

Such kind of rackets are going on african country to trap the people in this situation and getting money from them.So be careful b'cus i also got the same mail form the girls which is from LIBERIAN as refugee.

okkk
hi i got a message from the same liberian girl and well i am almost into it.just want to know if anyone tried it and got into problem?

Old Apr 8th, 2009, 09:59 AM   #7
Unregistered

There is another fraudster by the name of David Kalamu whose father Dr. Joh nson Kalamu is said to have deposited money in a Bank for him. A will and agreement is sent to you also.

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #8
Unregistered

Lightbulb re: Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath.

I got this email

My Dear,

I know this proposal letter might be a pleasant suprised to you as we don't know ourselves before. I am Mr DAVID KALAMU, a Liberian born 30 years ago, now seeking asylum in Dakar Senegal under (UNHCR) I contacted you as a cause of my serious search for a reliable and trust worthy person that can handle such a confidential transaction of this nature.

My father (Late) DR JOHNSON KALAMU the former Deputy Minister of Finance under the executive civilian president of Liberia, but was assasinated by the rebels during the civil war and properties destroyed, but I narrowly escaped with some very important documents of (US$7.5M) Seven Point Five Million U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a high financial company here in Dakar-Senegal under my name as next of kin.

However, I seeked with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality like you to help me transfer this money pending when I will come over to your country for us to meet for investment of the money. Furthermore, I only want this to be done this way because your country is politically stable for any profitable investment, and I also want to add here that if accepted by you, you will serve as the original beneciary of the money.

I feel confidence therefore, to introduce this offer to you. For your participation and all your assistance regarding this transfer, I have decided to give you 15% of the total money. Therefore, you are requested to furnish me back immediately you receive this request to transfer this money from Dakar Senegal to your country residence account or any account of your interest.

On commencement of this transaction I want to let you understand that the future of myself depends solely on this money. So please keep this business to yourself only to avoid raise eye brow of any third party.

I am eagerly expecting your urgent response.
I wait to hear from you soon through this email davidkalamu2009@yahoo.co.th
Yours Sincerely
DAVID KALAMU,

Old Sep 4th, 2009, 03:20 AM   #9
Unregistered

I have received such e-mail also and i would like to post it here so that you will be aware of the rackets of this people....

My Dear,

I know this proposal letter might be a pleasant suprised to you as we don't know ourselves before. I am Mr DAVID KAMBUZI a Liberian born 30 years ago, now seeking asylum in Dakar Senegal under (UNHCR) I contacted you as a cause of my serious search for a reliable and trust worthy person that can handle such a confidential transaction of this nature.

My father (Late) DR JOHNSON KAMBUZI the former Deputy Minister of Finance under the executive civilian president of Liberia, but was assasinated by the rebels during the civil war and properties destroyed, but I narrowly escaped with some very important documents of (US$7.5M) Seven Point Five Million U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a high financial company here in Dakar-Senegal under my name as next of kin.

However, I seeked with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality like you to help me transfer this money pending when I will come over to your country for us to meet for investment of the money. Furthermore, I only want this to be done this way because your country is politically stable for any profitable investment, and I also want to add here that if accepted by you, you will serve as the original beneciary of the money.

I feel confidence therefore, to introduce this offer to you. For your participation and all your assistance regarding this transfer, I have decided to give you 15% of the total money. Therefore, you are requested to furnish me back immediately you receive this request to transfer this money from Dakar Senegal to your country residence account or any account of your interest.

On commencement of this transaction I want to let you understand that the future of myself depends solely on this money. So please keep this business to yourself only to avoid raise eye brow of any third party.

I am eagerly expecting your urgent response.
Yours Sincerely
DAVID KAMBUZI

I HAVE RECIEVED THIS LAST AUGUST 30, 2009.......
They are using many names so that they can play with the minds of many people... I hope that they will trace up if where country is the sourcce of this...

Old Sep 4th, 2009, 01:09 PM   #10
Unregistered

Two words: SPAMSCAM... DELETE.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 51 replies and has been viewed 25225 times