Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath.

This is a discussion on Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath. within the Miscellaneous Topics forum, part of the OTHER LEGAL ISSUES category; DEAR SIR/MADAM, YOUR INQUIRY ON ACCOUNT REFERENCE NUMBER: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A . WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR INQUIRE ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:03 AM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath.

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

YOUR INQUIRY ON ACCOUNT REFERENCE NUMBER: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A .

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR INQUIRE MAIL ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED A MANDATE OF RECOGNITION VIED A LETTER OF NOMINATION FROM YOUR PARTNER (MISS SOPHIAGARTEH) MANDATING US TO RECOGNIZE YOU AS HER NOMINATED FUNDS RECIPIENT AND ON THE STRENGTH OF THE SUBMISSION AND APPROVAL WE WRITE YOU.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT FROM OUR RECORDS THAT ACCOUNT REFERENCE NUMBER RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A. IN THE MANDATE FILE HAS AS THE ACCOUNT INITIAL DEPOSIT TWO MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$2.3.000.00) BY OUR LATE CUSTOMER DR. FRANCIS GARTEH.

WE ARE VERY MUCH WILLING TO CARRY OUT THE RELEASE/REMITTANCE INSTRUCTIONS SUBJECT TO THE FULFILLMENT OF INHERITANCE CLAIMS CONDITIONS AS CLEARLY STIPULATED IN THE STATUTORY LAWS OF THE ROYAL BANK WHERE THE DISPOSITION IS MADE WHICH STATES INTER-ALIA "

2.3.3 INHERITANCE
A PERSON INHERITING THE BALANCE OF AN ACCOUNT ACQUIRES A RIGHT OF DISPOSAL ONLY AFTER PRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF DISTRIBUTION OF AN ESTATE, MADE

BEFORE A NOTARY PUBLIC OR OTHER DOCUMENTS LEGALLY BINDING ON THE BANK. SUCH PERSON DOES NOT BECOME THE ACCOUNT HOLDER; THEREFORE HIS/HER INSTRUCTION MAY ONLY EXTEND TO THE TRANSFER OF THE FINAL ACCOUNT BALANCE, AFTER THE DEDUCTION OF RELEVANT CLOSING COSTS AND CHARGES".

IN CONTEXT, WHAT IT MEANS AND ADVISED IS THAT THE MINISTRIES CONCERNED SHALL ISSUE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS BEING THE REQUISITE CONDITIONS OF CLAIM ON INHERITED FUNDS:

BELLOW IS THE PROCEDURES IN RELEASING/TRANSFERRING A DECEASE CUSTOMER FUNDS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

(A) A CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ISSUED TO HIM BY OUR BANK.

(B) YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PRESENT THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF (HER DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING HIS DEATH

(C) POWER OF ATTORNEY DULLY SIGNED BY A SENEGAL BASED LAWYER HENCE THE NEXT OF KIN IS PRESENTLY IN SENEGAL.

(D) AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH/SUPPORT FROM THE HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL .

THESE DOCUMENTS SHALL BE MADE FAVORING YOU AS THE ASSIGNS TO THE FUNDS. AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE LEGAL EMPOWERMENT WE SHALL CALCULATE ALL ACCUMULATED INTEREST, DEDUCT OUR CHARGES AND THEN EFFECT TRANSFERS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. AS IT STANDS NOW THE MONEY/FUNDS CANNOT BE ACCESSED/CLAIMED BY ANYBODY UNTIL THE RELEVANT CONDITIONS HAS BEEN MADE AND ADHERED TO.

NOTE: THE ABOVE DOCUMENT ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST.YOU SHOULD BE ADVISED TO SEEK/CONTACT A SENEGAL BASED ATTORNEY/LAWYER TO ASSIST YOU OF ISSUANCE AND LEGALIZATION OF THE INHERITANCE CLAIM ENHANCING DOCUMENTS.

SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(S), PLEASE CONTACT OUR FOREIGN OPERATIONAL
DIRECTOR- MR MILLER MCLEAN, THROUGH HIS, VIA PHONE FOR MORE DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATIONS. OR OFFICE TELEPHONE

NUMBERS: +447031886902
FAX +447031813165

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. SHONA MACKENZIE.
(FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT).
R.B.S

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 12:31 AM   #22
Unregistered

Dear Friend,

Just reading your posted message and understood that you is not the one who get the same case, me also.

i just trust the message that the girl sent to me, after i find this massage oh **** 100% only wasting my time. OK everybody be careful and dont wasting your time and money for useless matter, Thanks.

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 01:11 AM   #23
Unregistered

Dearest one,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Mary Willson,23 years old from Rwanda in east Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late DR.ROLAND WILLSON. Who was chairman managing director of (WILLSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Rwanda the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kigali in Rwanda before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help.

My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totalling $5.7M USD(five Million seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.

I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number (+221-766-537-195) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father charles kolo and email (reverendfathercharleskolo@rocketmail.com) if you call, please ask of Mary Willson.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Mary Willson,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.

So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.

Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Mary

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 06:45 AM   #24
Unregistered

What could they actually gain? Has anyone talked to this woman on the phone?

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:49 AM   #25
muigaidavid's Flag is: Kenya

To those saying that these messages are fraud and false. What do you have to say even when the bank itself have accepted that it is true that the money of the daughter is in the bank and that the daughter even has the statement of account issued my the late father?? Can this also be fraud or spam?
muigaidavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 03:40 AM   #26
Unregistered

Hi guys,
i also received same email from a gal after a couple of emails she gave me her father account details and contact person in RBS. i contacted the person in the RBS he told to get the power of attorney then she gave me some lawyer email also... now i want to know whether the bank is also involved or the person in contact in the bank is fake person created by them. when i ask her to send her photos also she send me photos...
kindly plz reply to me on this one..
Thanks

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #27
Alpha.

Thank you for information...

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:41 PM   #28
Unregistered

Smile Re: Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath.

Thank you

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:25 PM   #29
Richan

Unhappy Re: Charge/ Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath.

Hello my dear,
How is your day? I believe is fine. Mine here is fine and like you know i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person i have now is Rev. John Dominic who is the pastor of the ( Living Water christian church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221 76 2934 455 ) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call 12 noon GMT, i will be in the Reverend's office by that time tomorrow please,
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5M (six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due-to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and hardworking. My favorite language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Call me 12 noon my time tomorrow, i will be in the Reverend's office that time.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind,

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 02:29 AM   #30
Unregistered

My name is Tito Mrina.
I receved message in my facebook account sent by a girl who was introduced herself as Karen Koneh.She tell me that she saw my profile and she became interested with me.She attached also with her E-mail address (karenjoykaren@yahoo.com) and she was asked me to send her mail because she has a lot to discuss with me.I replied her by a mail asking her to tell me what she want to discuss with me and the next day she wrote me a mail.She was told me that her parents was dead in civil war in Ivory Coast and currently she is in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.She told me that her father left her with documents which she can use to withdraw money deposited by her father in one of the leading bank in Europe who he used her name as the next kin.She told me that she is in care of Rev.Father and she gave me the father's contact which if I wish to talk with her I can call +221777966199. Karen Koneh told me that she want to come into my country (Tanzania) to continue with her studies and she want my help to transfer her money to my bank account and also to help her to get traveling documents together with air ticket.After considering the situation for long time I raise some questions;
That,why she want me to help her and not another person who may be near or close to her;
That,why she trust me while she don't know me pesonally then she give me the great deal like that;
That,she lack any other means to do so?
How much ignorance she is!
Real I wondered of that.
I decided to rearch for her details on the Internet, to search for who is Karen Koneh because I know that refugee camps register names to recognize those people who are resort for safety in the camp and they put those names on the web.
My decision was good because now I know who is Karen Koneh.
Thank you very much.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 50 replies and has been viewed 24620 times