Wrote Bad Check to Ingles Grocery Store

This is a discussion on Wrote Bad Check to Ingles Grocery Store within the Miscellaneous Topics forum, part of the OTHER LEGAL ISSUES category; I had a check that I wrote to Ingles that did not clear....do you know if they will redeposit the ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #1

Default Wrote Bad Check to Ingles Grocery Store

I had a check that I wrote to Ingles that did not clear....do you know if they will redeposit the check again? I want to go to the store to take care of it but I need to know if they will try to redeposit it.

Thanks
anybody417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Top Level Member
sunlover's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Wrote Bad Check to Ingles Grocery Store

We have no way of knowing that! I suggest you contact store tell them you will be there to make check good and want check returned
sunlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 09:31 AM   #3
Unregistered

Default Re: Wrote Bad Check to Ingles Grocery Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by anybody417 View Post
I had a check that I wrote to Ingles that did not clear....do you know if they will redeposit the check again? I want to go to the store to take care of it but I need to know if they will try to redeposit it.

Thanks
Ingles will make three attempts to deposit the check. Based upon how your bank handles the transaction, you might get hit with three different overdraft charges if the funds are not there.

Once the third attempt is made, your check is sold to a company better equipped in collecting on bad checks. Let's put it this way. You don't want that to happen.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 4049 times