I want to self represent in Manitoba. I have the Answer form and the financial information which I need to submit. My Qs are as follows:
1. I have some issues for which I need to claim for example my wife is asking for my child's sole custody, can I counter claim it?
2. My wife earns more than I do. How can I ask for her financial information?
3. My wife is impulsive decision maker and abusive, how can I state that, I do have some witnesses for her abusive nature.
4. She carries some money and jewellery which she borrowed from my parents for sometime and as a gift, how can I claim that?
5. What does it mean: "That income be imputed to the Respondent" and Security Costs.
I am in immediate need of this help. Please advise.