WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > HEALTHCARE LAW & MALPRACTICE > Medical Malpractice > Possible brain damage due to EPS reaction, no tests done after EPS

Possible brain damage due to EPS reaction, no tests done after EPS

This is a discussion on Possible brain damage due to EPS reaction, no tests done after EPS within the Medical Malpractice forum, part of the HEALTHCARE LAW & MALPRACTICE category; I say brain damage but I am not sure if it would be considered as so. After having an EPS ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #1
Caspra Crythom

Exclamation Possible brain damage due to EPS reaction, no tests done after EPS

I say brain damage but I am not sure if it would be considered as so. After having an EPS allergic reaction whilst admitted to Pine Grove behavioral health my words have began to slur my memory is lapsed and I have twitching ever since. I have two questions, one is the it considered malpractice that they did not check for damage after the reaction was over and two, does it matter that it took 4 years for my family doctor to tell me that that is what he thinks medically caused it? I know sometimes there is a 2 year limit or something like that on how long after the incident that I can file a case against them. Also, if it helps, the medicine I reacted too was called Geodone.
Sponsored Links
Top crime attorneys
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 04:05 AM   #2
Caspra Crythom

Exclamation Re: Possible brain damage due to EPS reaction, no tests done after EPS

It is me again sorry, if you anyone has answers I will be checking here but I will also except emails at caspracrythom247@operamail.com

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 07:44 AM   #3
Top Level Member

Default Re: Possible brain damage due to EPS reaction, no tests done after EPS

I wish to inform you that you may file a suit against the doctor for malpractice because you were not treated with the care with which an expert is expected to work. You can file a suit on the ground that you have suffered pain and suffering because of negligence of doctor. The period of Statue of Limitation will start when a an ordinary person would have detected that there is negligence by doctor. The period of Statue of Limitation depends upon state laws.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
allergic reaction, brain damage, eps, geodone

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1765 times