INFANT IV BURN: MY BABY GOT A 3RD DEGREE IV BURN

This is a discussion on INFANT IV BURN: MY BABY GOT A 3RD DEGREE IV BURN within the Medical Malpractice forum, part of the HEALTHCARE LAW & MALPRACTICE category; My baby was born 7 weeks premature and while in the hospital she got a 3rd degree iv burn......

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 12:30 PM   #1
cdixon

Unhappy INFANT IV BURN: MY BABY GOT A 3RD DEGREE IV BURN

My baby was born 7 weeks premature and while in the hospital she got a 3rd degree iv burn...
Sponsored Links
Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 03:19 PM   #2
Top Level Member

Default Re: INFANT IV BURN: MY BABY GOT A 3RD DEGREE IV BURN

I wish to inform you that if your baby got 3rd degree burns due to negligence of the hospital staff then you may file a suit for medical negligence and malpractice. You may bring all the facts to the notice of the court. You may show evidence of 3rd degree burns on your infant child. You may also produce the medical reports from the hospital in support of your claim. The court will consider all the facts and decide the matter.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:12 PM   #3
Azure Davis

Unhappy Re: INFANT IV BURN: MY BABY GOT A 3RD DEGREE IV BURN

How do you go about the lawsuit and how do you file a case?

Old May 24th, 2011, 04:12 AM   #4
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure Davis View Post
How do you go about the lawsuit and how do you file a case?
Medical malpractice is a personal injury suit that requires a high standard of proof and the testimony of an expert witness, another physician or similar medical expert that the standard of care was not followed, that the provider was negligent and their negligence was the proximate forseeable cause of the injury and proof of damages plus punitive if allowed in your state. This is not the type of suit a layman should file but a personal injury lawyer who routinely handles medical malpractice.

I would consult with a personal injury lawyer. Personal injury lawyers work on contingency so it should not cost you to have a lawyer pursue the claim. Plus if they take it they do so because they believe they can win it.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:25 AM   #5
Banned User
MacDexter's Flag is: United States

Its a clear case of medical negligence and you can file lawsuit against the hospital.
MacDexter is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 4 replies and has been viewed 3643 times