Claims against American Laser Center

This is a discussion on Claims against American Laser Center within the Medical Malpractice forum, part of the HEALTHCARE LAW & MALPRACTICE category; You know, I can speak from some experience here. Taking on such a company in court is no easy deal...seriously. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #21
Veteran Member
Arguendo's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Claims against American Laser Center

You know, I can speak from some experience here. Taking on such a company in court is no easy deal...seriously. Some lawyers will review this type of case for absolutely free. I think you really owe it to yourself to ask WLD for a referral. I know I've heard they have lawyers pretty much all over the world. I hope it works out.
Arguendo is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Sponsored Links
Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 02:41 PM   #22
Unregistered

MY friend and I both want our money back. I also considered taking to small claims. They shut down our local office as well and even though my "2 Yr Guarantee" was up I couldn't continue to get service if I wanted. Their whole operation it so poorly run, I know why they keep shutting down locations. But if all of the people who are posting complaints want a solution, you better work fast before they are completely out of business. If any one has actually filed in small claims, I am interested in knowing how it turned out. kmars@cox.net

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #23
Unregistered

I would also like to know details about a class action suit or small claims. I overall have not had many problems with them in Ann Arbor, MI, but found out at my appointment today that they are drastically changing their appearance plan ($50/.5 hour of treatment after 2 years) to 75% of the current single treatment price per area which makes it MUCH more expensive. Their appearance plan was marketed to me as a lifetime guarantee. Please email me at clupini at wccnet.edu with any information.

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:10 PM   #24
Unregistered

Angry Re: Claims against American Laser Center

I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CASE. I AM FROM NORTH CAROLINA TOO AND WANTED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE RALEIGH BRANCH. I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO START IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anumital View Post
Company information:
American Laser Center
Charlotte, North Carolina
United States

I purchased a package of facial hair removal 3 years ago and have seen no results at all after 20+ treatments. Infact, my hair growth has increased due to shaving.
Requested for refunds a number of times but was denied.

I tried BBB and other ways as well to sort this out, but no results.

I finally submitted the paper work in small claims court today and will have to go to Raleigh (thats where the registered agent is) in 3 weeks.

Has anyone taken them to small claims court before? i am looking for some advice and tips. Anyone got refund.

I am fighting against this big, full of scam company! Support me.

Let me know if anyone wants to join me.
email - anumital83@gmail.com

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #25
Unhappy's Flag is: United States

Unhappy Re: Claims against American Laser Center

I went to the American Laser Skincare of Stone Oak in San Antonio, TX on 3/29/13 to receive Velashape Cellulite Reduction on my thighs. I was charged $1,869.20 which included $64.00 for a firming lotion they said I needed. I had one of the 10 treatments on my thighs, but the treatment was too painful for me: They never told me that the treatments were painful. The Assistant Manager said that I would probably “fall asleep because it is a relaxing massage”. I had filled out complete health and physical forms, on which I documented having blood clots in my left thigh and my thighs being very sensitive.
Since I couldn’t repeat the Velashape Cellulite Reduction, they said that I could have another series of treatments that they offered. I elected to have a treatment called Ematrix, which is laser skincare: this procedure the Assistant Manager said, would firm my skin and reduce old scarring and wrinkles. I received one of four of the Ematrix treatments on my face. I noticed after my skin healed a few days later that the treatment had left me with little holes appearing like enlarged pores and scars all over my face!
I called the American Laser Skincare of Stone Oak to notify them of the scarring: I finally was able to speak to the Clinic Manager, six days later since she would not return my phone calls. She told me to come to the clinic for photos that would be sent to “corporate”. I went to the clinic for the photos, and after she saw the scarring from the Ematrix, the photos were taken. She told me that “You will be taken care of.” I was also told it would take two weeks before the scarring went away.
They did refund all my money after three months and another set of pictures that were taken, but I still have the extensive scarring all over my face!! I would never have had any of their treatments if I had known what would have happened to me!
I am interested in being in the class action lawsuit against American Laser Center also. Please contact me so that I can be a part of this too. Thanks.
Unhappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #26
Unhappy's Flag is: United States

I went to the American Laser Skincare of Stone Oak in San Antonio, TX on 3/29/13 to receive Velashape Cellulite Reduction on my thighs. I was charged $1,869.20 which included $64.00 for a firming lotion they said I needed. I had one of the 10 treatments on my thighs, but the treatment was too painful for me: They never told me that the treatments were painful. The Assistant Manager said that I would probably “fall asleep because it is a relaxing massage”. I had filled out complete health and physical forms, on which I documented having blood clots in my left thigh and my thighs being very sensitive.
Since I couldn’t repeat the Velashape Cellulite Reduction, they said that I could have another series of treatments that they offered. I elected to have a treatment called Ematrix, which is laser skincare: this procedure the Assistant Manager said, would firm my skin and reduce old scarring and wrinkles. I received one of four of the Ematrix treatments on my face. I noticed after my skin healed a few days later that the treatment had left me with little holes appearing like enlarged pores and scars all over my face!
I called the American Laser Skincare of Stone Oak to notify them of the scarring: I finally was able to speak to the Clinic Manager, six days later since she would not return my phone calls. She told me to come to the clinic for photos that would be sent to “corporate”. I went to the clinic for the photos, and after she saw the scarring from the Ematrix, the photos were taken. She told me that “You will be taken care of.” I was also told it would take two weeks before the scarring went away.
They did refund all my money after three months and another set of pictures that were taken, but I still have the extensive scarring all over my face!! I would never have had any of their treatments if I had known what would have happened to me!
I am interested in being in the class action lawsuit against American Laser Center also. Please contact me so that I can be a part of this too. Thanks.
Unhappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 25 replies and has been viewed 8302 times