WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY LAW > Landlord vs Tenant Issues > Eviction in Florida -- final notice says excluding weekends and holidays

Eviction in Florida -- final notice says excluding weekends and holidays

This is a discussion on Eviction in Florida -- final notice says excluding weekends and holidays within the Landlord vs Tenant Issues forum, part of the REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY LAW category; we got a final notice of eviction today, thursday, saying we must be gone by midnight late friday early saturday. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 12:03 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Eviction in Florida -- final notice says excluding weekends and holidays

we got a final notice of eviction today, thursday, saying we must be gone by midnight late friday early saturday. it says excluding weekends and holidays. i want to know if that means we have until monday? ive been getting mixed answers the house is sorta owned by a buisiness.. family homes. if I were to call them could they give me a definite answer?
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 09:06 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Eviction in Florida -- final notice says excluding weekends and holidays

I myself have also been givien an eviction notice on Thursday and have to be out by midnight Friday. So the notice says excluding weekends and holidays and Monday is also a holiday. Can I still be removed on Saturday?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #3

Default Re: Eviction in Florida -- final notice says excluding weekends and holidays

Is it a 3 Day Notice to pay, or is it a Writ of Possession from the Sheriff's office? The 3 Day Notice does not include Saturday, Sunday or legal holidays, so yes, you would have until Tuesday to pay. There is a detailed description of the entire eviction process here: http://bootyourtenant.com/howitworks.html
bootyourtenant is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 2907 times