Mental stress and defamation of my character

This is a discussion on Mental stress and defamation of my character within the Other Labor Law Matters forum, part of the LABOR & EMPLOYMENT LAW category; What can I do? Please read. I feel as though I must explain the reason for me to quit my ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Jamd's Flag is: United States

Default Mental stress and defamation of my character

What can I do? Please read. I feel as though I must explain the reason for me to quit my position with Fenix Auto glass. Just prior to going to Fenix I was working for Vizion Management group, a company that was a client of Chipio windshield repair. Chipio paid Vizion Management group and pays Fenix Auto glass to generate sales for them. While working for Vizion Management group I was forced to pay for the shop that I was at which the owner is responsible for paying. Then the owner just up and left to relocate to Florida and did not tell me. My next two checks were short about two hundred dollars each so I was going to leave then but Chipio did not want to lose one of it’s best salesman so they told me to contact this office in NJ and go work for them. I was traveling from PA to NJ everyday, and when I got their I was training these new people how to do the job because they did not know as much as I did, even though I was told I was not going to have to. On October 13th I was asked to come into the office. The owner proceeded to accuse me of stealing and was very adamant about it, even though I told him three times that I did not steal from him and that I would never do that. He then became rude and disrespectful to me. He said that he understood my financial situation and that must be the reason I did it, so I quit. I found out the next day that they found out who was really stealing from the company. Since leaving they still have not paid me my last check. the last check I got was for the week of 10/01/2010 to 10/07/2010 my last day was the 13th of October.
Jamd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Doing business in China? Need legal help or advice? Contact our international and Chinese lawyers 24 hours! WORLD Law Direct offers an experienced team of American and Chinese legal professionals.
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 06:57 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Mental stress and defamation of my character

Cool post. I learnt alot to be cool and relaxed and manage my stress and anxiety with he help of hypnotherapy treatment. It really works out very well.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 07:54 AM   #3
Top Level Member

I wish to inform you that you can claim the amount which has not been paid to you. Further you may file for defamation as you have been defamed among other co-employees. In this regard you may seek compensation for defamation of character. You will be required to show that last pay check has not been paid to you which can be shown through your banking records and defamation done through false allegations through evidence of other co-employees.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM   #4
Jamd's Flag is: United States

Thank you. Do you think a lawyer would take this case?
Jamd is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 1666 times