Harassment - Boss treats me worse than the rest of coworkers

This is a discussion on Harassment - Boss treats me worse than the rest of coworkers within the Job Discrimination & Harassment forum, part of the Hiring, Firing, Wrongful Termination category; Is it harassment if my boss treats me worse than the rest of my coworkers. when I say worse, I ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #1

Default Harassment - Boss treats me worse than the rest of coworkers

Is it harassment if my boss treats me worse than the rest of my coworkers. when I say worse, I mean that it is so bad my coworkers comment on it constantly.
ksummers2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 08:48 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Harassment - Boss treats me worse than the rest of coworkers

Why allow some moron on a power trip treat you badly? Quit. There are plenty of other places to work.

If you come back with a comment about having to make a living, and whatnot, it's your choice on HOW you do so. There is no amount of money in the world worth losing being treated like dirt from an a s s h o l e boss.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2028 times