Photograph of myself halfway nude online

This is a discussion on Photograph of myself halfway nude online within the Internet Law forum, part of the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & INTERNET LAW category; Somebody had posted a photograph of myself halfway nude online without my permission. i was wondering what legal action i ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Photograph of myself halfway nude online

Somebody had posted a photograph of myself halfway nude online without my permission. i was wondering what legal action i could take against this individual.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts