Freelotto fraud / scam?

This is a discussion on Freelotto fraud / scam? within the Internet HYIP Scams forum, part of the Money Frauds and Scams category; The 28 of October i played on line in freelotto to the other day sent messages saying that i won ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old Nov 19th, 2006, 12:23 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Freelotto fraud / scam?

The 28 of October i played on line in freelotto to the other day sent messages saying that i won but each moment that i want to demand my prize I cannot because they request to me a number of credit card and I dont have and i recieve too much emails form them and I have left 10 days to protest and at the moment single it was a treatment through email I would like to know if freelotto. com is real or fraud.
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Nov 19th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Freelotto fraud / scam?

you may want to avoid them completely; there seem to be dozens of complaints constantly...
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 07:36 AM   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to Hilda

I recieved an email in Jan, that I was guaranteed to win $1 to $1000 in e-gold thru freelotto. So I played and gave them my infos. I soon found out that its a good thing I gave them my new e-gold number which was empty they called in my infos and tried to have everything changed. I never did get my $70 I supposibly won either.

Hilda

So be very leary this is a scam. Years ago it was legit, I actually got a $1 vcheck from them back in 99.
Hilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2007, 02:16 AM   #4
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the 28 of October i played on line in freelotto to the other day sent messages saying that i won but each moment that i want to demand my prize I cannot because they request to me a number of credit card and I dont have and i recieve too much emails form them and I have left 10 days to protest and at the moment single it was a treatment through email I would like to know if freelotto. com is real or fraud.
free lotto
hi. do not send them any money. its a scam. i called the south africa embassy in my country. i called the official lottary in south africa. nobody knows about this company.
and yes, they tell you you have 10 days to send them the money, so they will handle the money transfer for you, correct? ok, they continue to send mails after the 10 days.
forget about them.
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 07:41 AM   #5
Unregistered

Confused re: Freelotto fraud / scam?

A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO i received a msg(a couple of them actually) containing lists and checks with my name posted on it claiming i had won several amounts of prize money one as big as $I MILLION..YES..$1 MILLION! now me and my partner have been trying to claim through emailing some of our details but could not claim it but somehow FREE LOTTO just kept sending more and more emails..at this point i am up to the point of whether to believe its true or not..how will i know if its a fraud or not..and put my mind and worries to end?!
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 10:20 AM   #6
Mustafa

Exclamation re: Freelotto fraud / scam?

Free Lotto is basically a triky game.I also got many messages of them in my hotmail that i have won $10 million but its pending...that pending means that i CAN win themif i give them money (its only a 1 in a billion) that ill win them.cause after giving them $14.99 every month ill be eligible to PLAY in there draws NOT WIN FOR SURE.
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 08:58 PM   #7
celenaoxley@hotmail

Lightbulb re: Freelotto fraud / scam?

I too, was told that I had won THREE CHECKS: one for a million, the next for a hundred thousand and the last for $500. I went hastily and tried to claim, but was directed to their pay money page. I joined up again using a pre-paid credit card. Whenever I tried to claim, I was told to find the TSN # myself and then send it to them before I could be paid. Every TSN # that I sent was the incorrect one! Coincidence? The second time the money ran out they sent me another winner notification for the three amounts again. I think the notifications are sent to encourage people to join back when their subscription fees have been unpaid. Has anyone ever tried to contact the people who they say are winners?
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 03:14 PM   #8
Unregistered

Thumbs Down re: Freelotto fraud / scam?

Pure Scam!!!! ive won One million dollars also a 300,000 dollars are waiting for me .Haaaaaa they are waiting for my bank details but if ive won 1.3 Million Dollars they can take it out of my winnings .
Keep Away Tell them Nothing .
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 06:22 PM   #9
Unregistered

Default is a scam

You cannot win a legitimate lottery if you have not entered it.

You must purchase a ticket to enter a legitimate lottery.

NO legitimate lottery contacts winners. Winners must always contact the lottery first.

You never have to pay to collect winnings from a legitimate lottery or sweepstake. You pay taxes AFTER you you receive the winnings. There are no other fees.

It is illegal under federal law to play ANY foreign lottery from the United States.

Scammers often use the name of a legitimate lottery in the scam.

Since scammers simply invent new names for their fake lottery scams, it is more accurate to say that if you do not see the lottery on the list of legitimate lotteries, it is probably a scam.
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 01:15 AM   #10
Unregistered

Confused re: Freelotto fraud / scam?

I have the same experience with FreeLotte, Plasmanet, as all of you.
But I just don't understand why they are doing it -

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 46 replies and has been viewed 42900 times