The New Oceanside Scam

This is a discussion on The New Oceanside Scam within the Internet HYIP Scams forum, part of the Money Frauds and Scams category; You, Broker, and those U.S. citizens you rope in are setting up off-shore corporations here with you. Folks should think ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 02:11 PM   #211
Soapboxmom's Flag is: United States

Default Re: The New Oceanside Scam

You, Broker, and those U.S. citizens you rope in are setting up off-shore corporations here with you. Folks should think long and hard about doing business this way. Oceanside can't solicit customers in the U.S., so it is set up like this itself I assume. What recourse will folks have against a company that is little more than a phantom off-shore? Will the SEC and NFA consider it kosher to solicit U.S. customers by telling them to set up these corporations in order to work with you?

If Oceanside is such a great deal why don't you just set up everything in the U.S. and get properly licensed here so folks will have the peace of mind that their investing is regulated and they have some measure of protection? A corporation set up in someone's name in Chinese? You are kidding, right???

Oceanside Assets says:
Quote:
A classic in the world of offshore business, Belize is an English speaking country located on the Caribbean seaboard of Central America. It has been in the offshore business since 1990, and its International Business Companies (IBC’s) are governed by the International Business Companies Act of 1990.
Belize is a stable, peaceful democracy. It was previously a British Crown Colony but is now independent. Offshore companies registered in Belize are tax free and there is no requirement for filing annual returns or audited statements. The Belize offshore company may bank or do business anywhere in the world. There is no requirement for Directors or Shareholders to be residents in Belize and they may be of any nationality. Unlike some other jurisdictions which require bearer shares to be immobilized at the Registered Office, bearer shares may be kept at the offices of Maritime International Ltd. at no charge.
There is no Government record of Directors or Shareholders for Belize offshore companies.
A Belize IBC may be incorporated in any language. Chinese language incorporations with Chinese documentation are very popular.
Soapboxmom
Our attorneys have years of experience with positive results in the debt reduction / debt relief field. Click here for more information.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:18 PM   #212

Broker,

http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/trolls/

Quote:
This blog has been deleted or moved to a new location.
The content is no longer available at the location specified.
That content better remain forever gone. You better remove this as well. If I see either of those up on Monday morning I will be contacting the school and the Mesa Police to see if you have reported all the nonsense you have been posting about on your corporate page. I would hate to see a firestorm in your home community, but you leave me no choice as I am the topic of your corporate pages for felonious acts I never committed and you are not substantiating a shred of it.

What few investors you have are probaly not going to appreciate what is left of the business being destroyed by your delusional rants. The issues you have tangled me up in should have been handled by the authorities last summer!

By the way, where are all the happy investors anyway? The current things about Oceanside seem to be coming only from you. Can you direct us to the testimonials of some satisfied Oceanside investors??? Can you elaborate on just what is going on with Gain Capital?

Soapboxmom
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #213
Cleenwipe

Thumbs Up Re: The New Oceanside Scam

Soap.
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #214

Justin Jones Well, I just spanked my wife so hard it hurt my hand. She deserved it!

19 hours ago on Facebook
April Huddleston Ryan Josh Goessling Crysta McFarland Dwayne Stevens Alexander Deliman Jennifer Jackson Quinn Alexandra Furia Mia Irizarry Object id #3 others like this.
Brent Worley, TMI?

Comment posted 19 hours ago, You liked it.

Comment posted 19 hours ago Brent Worley, LOL

Comment posted 19 hours agoJustin Jones,

Comment posted 19 hours agoJustin Jones, See two girls feel like this was appropriate!

Comment posted 19 hours agoBrent Worley, And as I'm reading this, in the "Friend's Photo Albums" in the top right hand corner is a picture of your wife...so who enjoyed it more...you, or her?

Comment posted 19 hours agoJustin Jones, lol...she's crying about it actually.

Comment posted 19 hours agoJames White, oh damn

Comment posted 18 hours agoJustin Jones, lol

Comment posted 7 hours agoDiana MacCarthy, "When you go to hit a woman, you must use an open hand" ( Sean Connery)

Comment posted 4 hours ago
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #215

Justin Jones And todays lesson of the day for any internet trolls is. Yes you may say whatever you would like on your own forums/blog etc. But you may NOT contact my corporations place of business and slander me. That is a federal crime. This might sting a little.

7 hours ago on Facebook
Mayo J Martinez Alexander Deliman Manuel Farrugia Bill Michel Nicole Delucchi-Jensen Jeremy Jay Nanney Terry Hartley Brent Klinger Dwayne Stevens Object id #3 others like this.

Alexander Deliman, *deep inhale* ahhh i love the smell of law suits in the morning

Comment posted one hour ago
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #216

Justin Jones Well. 11 days of sobriety, on the evening of day 7 I had some anxiety, but now all I feel is absolutely wonderful. I think this is a permanent change. God is good.

2 days ago on Facebook
Terry Hartley Adrienne Colman Palesi Sara Jakel Laura Northrup SkidMarc Holloman Nicole Delucchi-Jensen Eva Rieder Diana Morales Rodriguez Samyra Dunlap William Manzoni Alexander Deliman April Huddleston Ryan Molly Alexander Cindy Kham Tony Armanini Bobby Coleman Gabe Luddy Brenda Hansen Mia Irizarry Jessica Odell Object id #3 others like this.

Robin Chambers, gd work. Keep it going

Comment posted 2 days agoMia Irizarry, So happy for you! Good job!!!

Comment posted 2 days agoRick D Jones, Right on my Brother!

Comment posted 2 days agoJustin Jones, Aimee, I'm not sure if it was a problem, as it was just "time".

Comment posted 2 days agoJon Felts, 11 days! That's good for you!

Comment posted 2 days agoMartina Cooke Bueno, Overrated!!! Just kidding good for you even if it is just a break or permanent one it's the point that you CAN stop!!!

Comment posted 2 days agoAlexander Deliman, i bet your wife would like you to give up the video games as well, eh?

Comment posted 2 days agoJustin Jones, no....I've actually converted her into a gamer.

Comment posted 2 days agoAlexander Deliman, that. is. amazing!

Comment posted 2 days agoPaul Speaker, what are you quiting ? drinking ? drugs ? either way good for you man, quit a few bad habbits in life. good luck bud.

Comment posted 2 days agoMatthew Taylor, Nobody likes a quitter! Haha, just kidding. Good job.

Comment posted 2 days agoKatie Chandler, good job, keep it up.... well worth it incredible gift to give urself & ur family

Comment posted 2 days agoTodd Kimerer, Good work Justin. It only gets better from here. quitting drinking was the best thing I have done for myself.

Comment posted 2 days agoRachelle Thomas, Good for you!

Comment posted 2 days agoSkidMarc Holloman, Gratz man! Good to hear!

Comment posted 2 days agoCory Mark Garrett, yeah, here comes the 6 pack! lol

Comment posted 2 days agoJustin Jones, @Cory....oh yeah bro. Ripped status incoming.

Comment posted Yesterday

Last edited by Soapboxmom; Feb 4th, 2011 at 04:40 PM.
Soapboxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 11:57 AM   #217

Last Trade at Gain Capital before Gain terminated its relationship with Oceanside:
Quote:
2011/01/31 13 144.02 -15.46 128.56 0.6 9.32 11 85.0 2
Stats on Oceanside Category 2:
Quote:
Weekly return -0.7%
Monthly return -2.7%
Profit factor 0.72
History 56 days
Broker, when are you going to be honest with the class about what happened? Gain Capital terminated its relationship with you due to what you wrote on your trolls corporate page, your Oceanside Strikes Back blog entry and on various forums such as this one across the net. As I said, I was in contact with almost every department there and I quoted you. Quoting the garbage you write is not slander. Unfortunately for you I will be quoting you for quite a while to come and you will not be able to do business with any reputable U.S. broker or company due to the negative internet presence you yourself created. All this advertising you have done will live on forever.

Bye, bye Oceanside!

Soapboxmom
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #218
Unregistered

it will be a great day when oceanside scam is gone!
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #219

Quote:
Gold Level Investors (IE...Limited Dividends Holders) -- We estimate that we will be trading on over $3 Million by Christmas. Just some fun facts numbers for your Dividends "spreadsheets".... (We believe we can be trading on $50 Million by October 1st, 2011.) (my note - this is when the limited shareholders at GOLD and above will really start to reap the benefits - for some, the dividend income at this level will replace their job income. Those at diamond level could be earning $6400/m just from the dividend)....
On behalf of everyone at Oceanside, we want to continue to show our appreciation and thankfulness to the Pioneering Investors who "took a leap of faith" in an upstart company. You placed your hard earned investments and trust into a small company called Oceanside Network, and it is because of this, that we are now powering into a fully fledged financial institution capable of offering an institutional grade level of investment, for the average person, all over the world.
~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~
Justin "Broker" Jones
Just exactly where did that money go, Broker? What specifically was it used for? That handful of folks invested thousands of dollars. When Oceanside folds, which it is well on the way to doing I suspect, will those folks ever see a dime of that money? Have any so called dividends been paid out so far?

Do you still think you will be able to get registered and licensed to deal in the U.S.? I don't think the NFA is going to be impressed with your "business dealings" so far.

Soapboxmom
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #220

With the shocking revelations you, Broker, made about spanking your wife and making her cry, just achieving sobriety and your slanderous postings about death and rape threats to your family that apparently have no basis in fact whatsoever, do you think the investors and members of Oceanside will want you in the office of president of the company? Your personal problems and horrific online presence are not befitting of a corporate executive in the public eye.

It appears Oceanside is dead on arrival as I predicted. How is Oceanside going to pay back the members that invested hundreds or worse thousands in start up capital for you and young JD to spend when you in fact do not have the training, degrees, business acumen, experience or maturity to run a business of this nature? Angry investors filing costly litigation seems a very likely possibility at this juncture.

Your corporate rant pages included quite a bit on Len Clements. Was he behind any of this? Did he demand you pull those pages?

I don't see any way that Oceanside can recover from the damage you personally have done, Broker. It has been said the pen is mightier than the sword. What you wrote will go down in infamy!

Soapboxmom

Bookmark & Share

Tags
broker jones, forex.com, gain capital, mig bank, nfa

This thread has 261 replies and has been viewed 26950 times