IMPERIA INVESTMENTS: IMPERIA INVEST IBC

This is a discussion on IMPERIA INVESTMENTS: IMPERIA INVEST IBC within the Internet HYIP Scams forum, part of the Money Frauds and Scams category; Originally Posted by Unregistered If some of these folks had done their due diligence or were in contact with people ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Closed Thread  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average. Display Modes
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 01:43 PM   #71
Unregistered

Default re: IMPERIA INVESTMENTS: IMPERIA INVEST IBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If some of these folks had done their due diligence or were in contact with people participating in the program, they would note the amount Imperia is charging for the debit cards is well within the guidelines that most RPP plans do. Also, these fees were negotiated and dictated by the trustees, not Imperia itself.
That's because they're all scams too Corky. LOL

Sponsored Links
Doing business in China? Need legal help or advice? Contact our international and Chinese lawyers 24 hours! WORLD Law Direct offers an experienced team of American and Chinese legal professionals.
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 05:48 PM   #72
RPP TOOL

Default Re: Imperia Investment SCAM

Quote:
Here's a link (as to the remainder of what you said, I'll let that speak for itself) -

TalkShoe - Unlisted Call
A bogus telephone call proves nothing tool. Please STFU until you provide actual proof of the legitimacy of just one RPP anywhere in the world.

Since you cannot provide any payout proof, just show us the registration papers of any of these scams.

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:35 PM   #73
Unregistered

Smile re: IMPERIA INVESTMENTS: IMPERIA INVEST IBC

Quote:
Here's a link (as to the remainder of what you said, I'll let that speak for itself) - TalkShoe - Unlisted Call
Okay’ to save us all time I sacrificed an hour and 10 minutes to listen to the call. This guy named Wayne clearly states that he has no personal contact with them other than through regular channels like the rest of us through the imperia website email. So he is not some insider or purvey to special information…

He states he has helped 1500 people join through him, of course charging a SMALL FEE…Now he wants to help everyone pay for their cards by again by charging a small fee, $35.00 for silver, $45.00 for gold and $55.00 for Platinum. Plus you have to send the fees imperia is charging for the cards, of course, by money order to him directly. Send him your account "Name and Password" ( If this was real I’d be really concerned about this) and he will put the money into your account, pay the fee and activate your card to save you the time and hassle of having to do it yourself.

There were a few callers with questions and they were all very old. Yes, they sounded old, I did not check their ID’s but they sounded like my grandparents old…People who do not have much computer savvy and need someone to help them.

So from what I understand Wayne has gotten all these people to join and pay him a fee for helping them? And he got the referral bonus in his account at Imperia, but he will never see a penny of that because we all know that imperia are just a scam. Now he wants to help all these people buy a card, again for a small fee. He just figured out a way how to help himself make thousands of dollars promoting this scam to people who are mostly computer illiterate and has them believing that imperia is real. You can contact him through his email imperiaprocessing@yahoo.com if you have any questions or comments about his abuses on the elderly.

There were some interesting items though, one caller asked ”What happens if you don’t buy the card?” The answer was whatever the bank’s regulation is on that we do not have that answer…Of course not because nobody know the answer to that but I am going to find out!

They did say that ADP was the card provider and that they handle large transactions for Fortune 500 companies and the Federal Government. A previous poster said he knew someone at ADP and was going to ask them if they knew of Imperia. Hopefully he will post the answer here.

The most interesting thing was they said that people who have already ordered their cards got an email from the bank stating that they received their application and that they should be receiving their card in about two weeks.

I am not ordering the card but would like to know what happens after you pay for it. I know some of you are making the sacrifice and paying for the card. Please keep us posted as to what happens and if you ever get an email from the bank or if you ever get the card itself. Thanks’…

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 11:05 PM   #74
Unregistered

Question Card may not be ADP as many claim

Quote:
--- They did say that ADP was the card provider and that they handle large transactions for Fortune 500 companies and the Federal Government. ---
Found the following out there, may need a phone call to verify.
Quote:
Thank you for bringing this information to my attention. After an analysis of the same, we determined that the program FlexDirect Imperia Invest is a product of this company that is not related to ADP and our FSA services in any way. FlexDirect is the name that our company uses for our cyber page for FSA services we offer. The name "FlexDirect" is registered in the U.S. alone and therefore Imperia Invest is not in any violation to have the same name for a product from your company. For more details on the products of Imperia Invest, please contáctenles them directly.

I hope this explanation has helped them to leave any questions you have regarding ADP.

Have a happy

Jesse Quinones

Client Services Manager

ADP National Accounts

COBRA / FSA Services

P: 1 770.619.7299

F: 1 678.893.5599

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 11:36 PM   #75
Unregistered

Confused re: IMPERIA INVESTMENTS: IMPERIA INVEST IBC

I bought my silver card and have certainly NOT gotten any email from any bank related to Imperia!!

Anybody received such an email??? I highly DOUBT it!!

Old Mar 17th, 2010, 12:13 AM   #76
Unregistered

Quote:
I bought my silver card and have certainly NOT gotten any email from any bank related to Imperia!!

Amazing just how many people are buying the overpriced card, especially when there's no funds to pay out.Nobody has anyone recieved confirmation of anything at all.

Stupid or what! LOL.

Old Mar 17th, 2010, 11:51 AM   #77
Unregistered

Related to Wayne Scamming McLean's rip-off programs, HCI25 has a new scam called GCMCF or Global Commodity Management and Charity Fund.

Both are hosted on the same server at IP 213.5.64.99

Both have the same idiosyncracies in the writing.

Both have the same "project" naming convention including an LDTP Project.

Same hokey charity BS.

Some of the graphics are the same, e.g., compare the following directories:

globalcmcf.com/img/newsletter
hci25.com/img/newsletter

The made the mistake of leaving a file from HCI25 mixed in with the files on this server:

globalcmcf.com/img/logo_hci25.gif

Don't fall for it.

Old Mar 17th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #78
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay’ to save us all time I sacrificed an hour and 10 minutes to listen to the call. This guy named Wayne clearly states that he has no personal contact with them other than through regular channels like the rest of us through the imperia website email. So he is not some insider or purvey to special information…

Wayne McLean is an idiot. He started out relying on and forwarding people to Ben Seigler, the guy who was arrested in Virginia for fraud doing exactly the same thing that Wayne is. After Seigler was thrown in jail Wayne took over in his place acting as a go-between for GPP and other RPP scams.

You can listen to an old call that shows what a 'sophisticated investor' Ben was here:

03/20/2008 09:00 PM EDT 1:56:35 EPISODE56 - mclean101's Community Call

TalkShoe - Audio

This is the kind of quality information sources that Wayne has.

Old Mar 18th, 2010, 02:44 PM   #79

Hey,
Do not believe what they say. Imperia is a pure scam. Only reason why they still are sending us an updates is this move to sell us credit cards. It is just a second wave of collecting money after which they will be gone forever.

- They we site is hosted on anonymous hosting with a server located in Denver, United States (http://www.katzglobal.com) and their domain name expires 2010/04/26 - that is the deadline for buying their credit cards. It is pretty self-explanatory coincidence.

- Address (53 Sandyport Drive Nassau, Bahamas) Imperia published on start of the program is a fake. After numerous requests SECURITIES COMMISSION OF THE BAHAMAS has published official note:

>> SECURITIES COMMISSION OF THE BAHAMAS PUBLIC NOTICE

...announcing that neither company of such name nor its agent is registered at this address. Shortly after this publication Imperia changed its address to Vanuatu Island.

- Only reference we could find on “FlexDirect” comes from this organization (www.flexdirect.adp.com). Also we have received confirmation from VISA International (http://www.visa.com that there is no other registered card issuer, card brand or card product of such name. It is highly doubtful that someone is allowed to issue nameless VISA cards because it does not fit VISA anti-money-laundering and anti-terrorist-financing policy.

ABOVE INFO TAKEN FROM www.imperiascum.com

I suggest you guys check that site before ordering credit cards, they collected some interesting info on Imperia.
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 06:56 AM   #80
Unregistered

Quote:

your purchase it is write down your page and the bank account we will receiving all together when all the card will be delevery and all the card will be delivery when all the members has made them purchase they write all information in them site so you have just take time to read and they gave us all the step before we have to buy the card so don't panic for nothing and don't forget you will receive any money BEFORE JUNE maybe we can receive that money if member stop to listen anyone and do what they have to do.....

Closed Thread

Bookmark & Share

Tags

This thread has 917 replies and has been viewed 197328 times