Inter Global Technologies (IGT) - Michael Tomayko

This is a discussion on Inter Global Technologies (IGT) - Michael Tomayko within the Internet HYIP Scams forum, part of the Money Frauds and Scams category; I have been an investor in Inter Global Technologies (IGT) since September 2005. I have actively participated in the calls ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Closed Thread  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Inter Global Technologies (IGT) - Michael Tomayko

I have been an investor in Inter Global Technologies (IGT) since September 2005. I have actively participated in the calls to raise capital by investing thousands of dollars multiple times during 2006. I have also involved family members and friends which at the time had the appearance to become a great investment. Many are currently suffering from financial hardships, due to the massive amounts of severe delays and broken projections.

I would like to have an open discussion regarding your experiences with this investment. I look forward to your opinions, comments, encouragements and support. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Inter Global Technologies (IGT) - Michael Tomayko

If it were known at the time I invested my money that it would be over 3 years and still no tangible and substantial
returns in sight ... I would have past on this 'opportunity'!

Old Sep 19th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #3
Unregistered

EEK! Re: Inter Global Technologies (IGT) - Michael Tomayko

Wished this was a publicly traded company, would have been out of this 'nightmare' a long time ago!

Old Sep 20th, 2008, 05:51 PM   #4
Unregistered

Angry Re: Inter Global Technologies (IGT) - Michael Tomayko

hey, listen up! i was told this project was going to payout a good chunk of change 60 days after i put my money in!
big lie, big lie... big liar!

Old Sep 20th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #5
Unregistered

Michael, the CEO only passed out information that he was given.

Old Sep 21st, 2008, 04:41 PM   #6
Unregistered

As CEO of this company I feel Michael should have been more REALISTIC in his projections rather than be so OPTIMISTIC that he would continue to miss every one of those deadlines. False hopes destroys belief in his ability to run and manage the company.

Old Sep 21st, 2008, 04:45 PM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wished this was a publicly traded company, would have been out of this 'nightmare' a long time ago!

If this were a publicity traded company, this CEO would not be flying First Class and staying in 5 Stars hotel for his performance ... but rather facing the lifestyle of '3 Hots and a Cot!'.

Old Sep 21st, 2008, 04:49 PM   #8
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Inter Global Technologies (IGT) - Michael Tomayko

His dreams = Our hardships!!!!

Old Sep 21st, 2008, 04:56 PM   #9
Unregistered

As they say in the Mastercard commercial ... What is the value of knowing the truth? PRICELESS!!!

Old Sep 21st, 2008, 04:59 PM   #10
Unregistered

You believed in Mike when you invested your money, try to believe in him just a little longer!!!

Closed Thread

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 3138 replies and has been viewed 255087 times