WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > International Law Issues > Indian Law > I won a lottery contest organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company

I won a lottery contest organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company

This is a discussion on I won a lottery contest organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company within the Indian Law forum, part of the International Law Issues category; Country: India State: All States/Provinces Sir, I got an E-Mail that I won a lottery contest of One Million United ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Jahnu

Unhappy I won a lottery contest organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company

State: All States/Provinces

Sir, I got an E-Mail that I won a lottery contest of One Million United States Dollars($1,000,000.00)organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company. But I have not participated any contest organised by any company. Kindly help me to know what type of things going on around me.
Sponsored Links
Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #2
Forum Administrator

Default Re: I won a lottery contest organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company

See WORLDLawDirect - International lottery scam

It is a scam--enter "international lottery scam" into Google and read many articles about it...they want you to pay fees and no real lottery does that...you may notify the FBI and/or your local police as well if you wish.
forum_admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:34 AM   #3
Unregistered

That is a very common scam. You can see many articles on the web. Avoid all of those international lottery emails that land in your inbox.

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:46 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to rjjk4441

This is a scam don't send any information about you or your bank accounts. Don't give any personal information to the email you received or any other 2nd or 3rd party.
rjjk4441 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Mar 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM   #5
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: I won a lottery contest organized by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company

This is truly a scam because I received the same e-mail alert -did my homework- "SCAM" dont give any of your personal info out!!!!!!! I didn't registar for this lottery contest either ~ again "SCAM." BE EXTRA CAREFUL, FOOLS ARE OUT THERE!!!!!

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 12:12 AM   #6
Unregistered

Confused Re: I won a lottery contest organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company

i wont a lottery organised by chevron which i did not partcipate in is this true.they say my email id won it. is this true.

Old Apr 6th, 2009, 10:44 AM   #7
WENCESLAO.

Thumbs Up Re: I won a lottery contest organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company

Les saludo por una mejoria en su esmpresa en todo aspecto economico y personal.
Sres: Chevron Yexaco Oil And Gas
me llego un correo donde me mensionan que he sido ganador de un millon de dolares americanos, y agregan un correo, el correo de contacto es : customer.accountusers23@hotmail.com
el correo viene de la siguiente manera:" CHEVRON TEXCACO OIL AND GAS" test@iponet.es
el señor que fiema abajo es Mr: John obaseki.
me envian unos numeros:
Número de lote........CT 091026XN
RafF número CT 095447XN
Número Ganador ......... CT 097886XN
Atte. wenceslao

Old Aug 30th, 2009, 08:44 AM   #8
Connie

EEK! Re: I won a lottery contest organised by Chevron Oil/petroleum Company

Bunch of messages saying I won over $5million us american dollars.
Kept asking for them to send regesterd mail. Guess what no mail yet

Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 01:28 AM   #9
Unregistered

this is a lottery fraud, don't care about it !

Old Jan 5th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #10
Unregistered

CHEVRON LTD
1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf,
London E14 4HA
Tel:+448712455929
Fax:+447010995711

This is to inform you that you have won prize money of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds(£950,000) in ongoing Shevron 2009 Lottery promotion which is organized by Shevron LTD in United Kingdom,

Shevron Company uk collects all the Mobile Numbers of the People that are active online on our random selector machine, among the Millions that subscribe, we only select five people every Month as our Winners through Electronic Balloting System (EBS) without the Winner applying. We are congratulating you for been one of the People selected. All Participants were selected through a Computer Balloting system drawn from Nine Hundred Thousand Mobile Numbers from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our International Promotions program which is conducted annually.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a Texaco as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Further more your detail (Mobile Number) falls within our European Representative Office in United Kingdom, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of (£950,000.00) will be released to you from our Halifax Bank Branch Office in London.

Note: Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Shevron Award must be claimed not less than 14days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These are your identification numbers:
Batch number....................YBM-EBS-360AF
Ref number........................YBM-EBS-710AF
Winning number.................YBM-EBS-718AF

These numbers above fall within the agent’s Location file, you are requested to contact your Agent and send your Identification Numbers and Personal Information to this Office on the email below;
Fiduciary/ Claims Office at this email:

E-mail: shevron2009@live.com

You are therefore advised to send the following information to this Office for processing of the transfer of your Winning Fund with our appointed paying bank. Send your Identification Numbers/Your Personal Information to our Claims Office immediately:

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
1. Full Name.......................
2. Country.......................
3. Residential Address.......................
4. Telephone Number.......................
5. Marital Status.......................
6. Occupation.......................
7. Age.......................
8. Gender.......................
9. Working ID card or Passport Photograph.......................

We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for £1.3 Billion international draw.

We hope you're enjoying your new Mobile Number.
Now take the next step and claim your money and say thanks to Shevron LTD

You select how to transfer the prize money to you:
Cheque Delivery To Your Address
Bank Account Transfer
By Cash
(Winners will be require to come down here by their selves to remit their winning fund.)
NOTE: NOBODY WILL TOUCH YOUR MONEY FOR ANY REASON AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE BANK BY THE HIGH COURT OF UNITED KINGDOM, BEFORE THE BANK CAN RELEASE YOUR MONEY.

REGARDS
DR.ROY FERDINAD
PUBLICITY SECRETARY
SHEVRON LTD UK.

other one

CHEVRON LTD
1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf,
London E14 4HA
Tel:+448712455929
ATTENTION:SHAIKH MOHAMMEDYUSUF SHAUKATHUSAIN,

WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING AMOUNT 950,000.00 (GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS)TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY INDIA AND YOUR WINNING AMOUNT HAS BEEN SENT TO OUR DELIVERY AGENCY TO BE DELIVERRED TO YOU AS SOON AS THEY RECEIVE YOUR RECONFIRMATION. NOTE: WE HAVE PAID FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR COUNTRY INDIA SO YOU ARE REQUIRED NOT TO PAY FOR THE DELIVERY.THE COURIER COMPANY HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO PROCEED TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY TO HAND THE PARCEL OVER TO YOU, ONCE THE WINNING AMOUNT ARRIVES TO YOUR COUNTRY INDIA YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROCEED TO THE (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA)WITH THE DELIVERY AGENT FOR ENCASHMENT OF THE CHEQUE OF 950,000.00 (GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS)INTO INDIA CURRENCY THROUGH RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.
YOUR ARE TO CONTACT OUR DELIVERY AGENCY(EURO PRIORTY COURIER COMPANY) WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAILS THROUGH THE BELOW CONTACT INFORMATION,KINDLY SEND THEM YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS,MOBILE CONTACTS FOR CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR WINNING AMOUNT TO YOU IN YOUR ADDRESS

EURO PRIORTY DELIVERY & SECURITY COMPANY

Head office
1 Address: Mercury Court,
Tithebarn Street,
Liverpool, Merseyside,
L2 2QP,
Tel: +447010031013
Fax:+447010572617

E-MAIL: europriortydelivery@mail2world.com
If you have any problem do not fail to contact us immediatley on Tel:+448712455929
Once again congratulations on behalf of all our staff.
Warms Regards to you and your family members.

DR.ROY FERDINAD
PUBLICITY SECRETARY
SHEVRON LTD UK.

© "Copyright 2009 Shevron Cash Mobile Promo All Right Reserve"

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation & Verification.

other one

EURO PRIORITY DELIVERY & SECURITY COMPANY, LIVER POOL
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Head office
Tithebarn Street,
Liverpool, Merseyside,
L2 2QP,
Tel: +447010031013
Fax:+447010572617

europriortydelivery@mail2world.com

NAME: SHAIKH MOHAMMEDYUSUF SHAUKATHUSAIN
ADDRESS: NANI CHIPWAD, ASHRAF SURS LANE, NR. CHAPANER GATE, VADODARA,GUJARAT,INDIA.390006
MOBILE:+919925923789

THE CHEQUE ARRANGEMENT WILL HELP YOU AND, THIS COURIER TO OVERCOME ALL THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL HITCHES, AND TAXES UNDER THE BTO TRANSFER LAWS, FINANCIAL CONSTITUTION AND POLICIES OF YOUR COUNTRY AND OUR COUNTRY FOR THE RECOGNITION OF THE RULE OF LAW.
IT IS THE COURIER'S OBLIGATION TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ENTITLEMENT WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE CUSTOM OF YOUR COUNTRY AT THE POINT OF ENTRANCE HENCE A DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED AS YOUR DELIVERY AGENT IN THIS REGARD.
WE ADVISE YOU TO HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE IS, AS SUCH THE PACKAGE IS "TAGGED A DIPLOMATIC PACKAGE", THEREFORE EXPOSING THE CONTENT OF THE PARCEL BEFORE THE DELIVERY AGENT IS AT YOUR RISK BY THE VETO OF POWER CONFERRED TO US, WE HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION TO FOOT THE TRAVELING COSTS OF THE DELEGATED DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT,
AND UPON SETTLEMENT OF THE SHIPMENT CLEARANCE COST AND INDIAN CUSTOM AIRPORT CLEARANCE, THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT WILL PROCEED TO RESERVE BANK TO CONVERT THE CHEQUE INTO INDIAN LOCAL CURRENCY(RUPEE) AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION OF THE CHEQUE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA WILL CALL YOU ,AFTER THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE CASH AT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA WITH ALL THEIR DOCUMENTS REGARDING THE CONVERSION OF YOUR CHEQUE INTO CASH PAYMENT ,THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT WILL PROCEED TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS WHICH HE SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE DOCUMENTS, WHICH YOU WILL LEGALLY SIGN FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU, AND UPON THE ENDORSEMENTS, THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT WILL HAND OVER YOUR DOCUMENTS (THE SAFETY BOX) CONTAINING THE WINNING CERTIFICATE IN PRINCIPLE TO YOU WHILE YOU MAKE FURTHER ARRANGEMENT ON HOW TO GET YOUR FUNDS WIRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDED.
THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT WITH THE ATTACHMENT OF IDENTITY (DIP. MR.JOHN MORIS ) AND YOUR AIRWAY BILLS ON THE ARRIVAL TO INDIA ON 05/01/2010.
ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE OF THE DELEGATED DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT.

EURO PRIORTIY DELIVERY EXPRESS.
Head office
Tithebarn Street,
Liverpool, Merseyside,
L2 2QP,

REGARDS,
DR. JAMES .W. WOOD.
FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
EURO PRIORITY DELIVERY & SECURITY COMPANY.
UNITED KINGDOM.

they told me pay 35600inr to custom office in new dehli and get your parsal

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 28 replies and has been viewed 21662 times