Working in Dubai/ Dubai Visa (globalvisas.com)

This is a discussion on Working in Dubai/ Dubai Visa (globalvisas.com) within the Other Immigration Law & Visas forum, part of the IMMIGRATION LAW category; As the world’s largest immigration advisory service, Global Visas is an important and trusted authority on Dubai visa and immigration ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 07:05 AM   #1
globalvisas1's Flag is: United States

Default Working in Dubai/ Dubai Visa (globalvisas.com)

As the world’s largest immigration advisory service, Global Visas is an important and trusted authority on Dubai visa and immigration law.

www.globalvisas.com/dubai_visa/dubai_work_visa.html

Quote:
Global Visas is the world leading Immigration experts for private and corporate clients locally and worldwide. Global Visas provide a complete service from your initial enquiry through to continued support and advice after you have arrived in your new country to extend your visa all the way to Citizenship.
globalvisas1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Tags
dubai visa, global visas, immigration advisory, immigration expert