WORLD Law Direct Forums

WORLD Law Direct Forums (
-   Other Family Law Matters (
-   -   change of date of birth,hyderabad,pakistan (

zia hamid Oct 1st, 2013 02:09 PM

change of date of birth,hyderabad,pakistan
NADRA, registration authority in pakistan,has refused to issue smart identity card to my two elder sisters,telling correct first the date of birht in ssc pacca certificate from board .Due to mistake or what other reasons the difference in age in two sister's age is two month ,medically not possible .But in whole record it is so .If any one know that then inform me .Thanks.MY father is dead and we dont know in which city munisplity fater had registered their name at the time of their birth,so we dont have birht certificate as it is a matter of more than 50 years back.Father has served his duties in hyderabad,karachi, we are not interested to change date of birth,we just want to remove nadra we also heared that court in some one else case has given a verdict that no change in date of birth is allowed after any one entered in govt service.

AFFA Oct 1st, 2013 02:51 PM

Re: change of date of birth,hyderabad,pakistan
I wish to inform you that you may seek a court order regarding change of birth date. In this regard your sister may inform authorities about correct date of birth along with necessary evidence but if government refuses then you may seek a court order. You may file a writ petition in court and seek direction to government authorities.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Use of the Forums is subject to our Disclaimer which prohibits unapproved advertisements, solicitations or other commercial messages, and false, harassing or abusive statements. All postings reflect the views of the author but become the property of WORLD Law Direct. Questions and information submitted in the Forums are assumed inquiries for general information and not legal advice.
Copyright © 2000-2016 by, Inc.