How to get CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage?

This is a discussion on How to get CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage? within the Other Family Law Matters forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; How to get cenomar or Certificate of No Marriage? after my fiancee got his null and void void ab initio? ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:12 AM   #1
gerizeus's Flag is: Philippines

Default How to get CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage?

How to get cenomar or Certificate of No Marriage? after my fiancee got his null and void void ab initio? and how many months will it take?
gerizeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Top crime attorneys
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:52 AM   #2
Top Level Member

Default re: How to get CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage?

I wish to inform you that you can receive documents within 3 to 9 working days after payment depending upon your location. In this regard as court has pronounced that marriage was void thus now CENOMAR can be obtained. National Statistics Office will provide you CENOMAR. If you require in 1 or 2 days then you can apply in person.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #3
Katejoy

Default Re: How to get CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage?

Hello i've been married but now its void and null. So I want to request a CENOMAR at the NSO but i heard that they wont give it anymore... What must i do? The embassy required me to provide this document, because the remarks/annotation on the side of marriage certificate is not enough they really want to see a CENOMAR that my previous marriage has been void and null...
Hope you can help me out...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1508 times