Moving to scotland

This is a discussion on Moving to scotland within the Other Family Law Matters forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; My mother is trying to make me move to scotland. I am fifteen years old. I was wondering if she ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 04:33 PM   #1

Default Moving to scotland

My mother is trying to make me move to scotland. I am fifteen years old. I was wondering if she is able to force me to move or if I am able to stay here, thanks for any response, also any legal action I could take to stay?
KodyHall is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On