changing police statement

This is a discussion on changing police statement within the Other Family Law Matters forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; What happen if I change my statement from the police statement, and reconciled with the person I was having the ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!


Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #1

Unregistered's Avatar
Posts: n/a

Default changing police statement

What happen if I change my statement from the police statement, and reconciled with the person I was having the domestic dispute with. Help!!
  Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 11:36 AM   #2
Top Level Member
able1's Flag is: United States
able1's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 889

Default Re: changing police statement

In the worst case you can be charged with making a false police report.

Have legal counsel assist if you want to try to take those steps.
able1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share


This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 1450 times

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Format Your Messages
Add Forum to Google Toolbar
Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
False statement by police -- (Connecticut) rmc Miscellaneous Topics 1 Oct 28th, 2013 08:35 AM
Retract a police statement king0013 Civil Litigation 4 Jan 24th, 2013 07:15 AM
FAQ about a recorded statement -- police investigation, recant a statement Unregistered Drugs Charges 2 Mar 30th, 2011 01:35 AM
Changing a written police statement Unregistered Domestic Violence & Abuse 0 Oct 13th, 2009 01:58 AM
how to recant my statement to the police? Unregistered Arrests, Searches, Seizures 1 Aug 7th, 2009 02:42 PM

Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.