I need info on CPS (child protective services)

This is a discussion on I need info on CPS (child protective services) within the Other Family Law Matters forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; i need info on cps (child protective services) what they can and can't do and when i've done everything they ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:31 PM   #1

Default I need info on CPS (child protective services)

i need info on cps (child protective services) what they can and can't do and when i've done everything they wanted but they keep coming back wanting more when is it ok to tell them no
JANDTLOVERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:45 PM   #2
Top Level Member
sunlover's Flag is: United States

Default re: I need info on CPS (child protective services)

If you want accurate answers you will need to supply more detail
sunlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:52 PM   #3

it all started bout 3 mnths ago cps got an anoynmous tip saying that there was violence in our home they have came out to our house over 12 times in 3 mnths each time wanting more weve been more then coroporative with them clean drug test, counsoling, release of medical records anything they want we give but this has been going on for almost 3 mnths now and there still here when is enough enough?! Each time they tell me if you do this then we can close your case it seems to me that they should of a long time ago can they do this? what can i do to make it stop?

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:56 PM   #4
Top Level Member
sunlover's Flag is: United States

In general a case remains open for 30 days if allegation sare either unfounded or unsubstanciated. I suspect they found things they thought "odd' to keep case open this long. Continue to cooperate. I realize its a pain in the rear but the consequences far out weigh the trouble.
sunlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 09:00 PM   #5

see i get that and i'm completly for coroporating but if they only had 30 day's to close it or pass it and iv'e done what they ask can't i tell them it's enough

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 10:12 AM   #6
Unregistered

What me and my wife did was everytime you need to go out call the worker on your case. No matter if it is for lunch, shopping, dr's appointments. Since i know they never call or say we will be by on such and such date or time. After a while the worker will want to close the case it took use two months of this and then they closed the case.

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #7
Unregistered

cps will stalk you and kidnap your children. The best way to deal with this disgusting business of terminating parental rights and selling your kids for adoption is to fight for REFORM!!!!!! Do not let them offer you anything. You do not need their help if you know how to raise your children. Of course it is great when a child is actually helped out of a real situation of risk of harm but cps is lying in some situations just to do their job. Child abusers are criminals. CPS are abusing children when they harass the parent who is truly caring for the children and then take them away from a secure loving home.

Old Sep 16th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cps will stalk you and kidnap your children. The best way to deal with this disgusting business of terminating parental rights and selling your kids for adoption is to fight for REFORM!!!!!! Do not let them offer you anything. You do not need their help if you know how to raise your children. Of course it is great when a child is actually helped out of a real situation of risk of harm but cps is lying in some situations just to do their job. Child abusers are criminals. CPS are abusing children when they harass the parent who is truly caring for the children and then take them away from a secure loving home.
You are so right!! They kidnapped my children!! After i got them home with me i got a lawyer. Because everything i did was never enough! SO, the attorney made them a deal where they were to close my case in 30 days. The 30 days came and went...they "closed" my case. ONLY to reopen it 5 days later for a supposed report. They found me at the local Wal mart and physically took my children screaming from me. They would not even allow them to have the new shoes i had just bought them!!
The judges are just as bad. I asked for a legal aide attorney in the new case. The judge had to sign off on it. He actually told me and i quote " If i do it for you, i would have to do it for everyone" THATS WHY ITS THERE!!
I have filed complaint after complaint with the attorney generals office and have gotten no response. No one cares about how CPS steals children from their family.
My child now has many problems due to this happening. She believes that i abandoned her. Which i did not.

Old May 7th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANDTLOVERS View Post
i need info on cps (child protective services) what they can and can't do and when i've done everything they wanted but they keep coming back wanting more when is it ok to tell them no
Please join the thousands of us in a nationwide protest again CPS corruption. Find out more at www.Govabuse.com or come visit us on facebook at:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #10
trinalael78

once a case has been opened and founded on whatever grounds they establish, they are able to keep a case open for a full year. You have a ways to go. Sorry, dealt w/them myself, no fun.

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 10 replies and has been viewed 4970 times