WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > H-1B Worker Visas > F-1 and J-1 Student Visas > Extra fee is not mentioned on the I 20 -- I want to complete my MBA

Extra fee is not mentioned on the I 20 -- I want to complete my MBA

This is a discussion on Extra fee is not mentioned on the I 20 -- I want to complete my MBA within the F-1 and J-1 Student Visas forum, part of the H-1B Worker Visas category; Hi all, I am from India and currently doing my MBA in USA here. I have a Big time issue ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:59 PM   #1
roxy

Unhappy Extra fee is not mentioned on the I 20 -- I want to complete my MBA

Hi all,

I am from India and currently doing my MBA in USA here. I have a Big time issue for me..

The problem is The college that i am in US is saying to pay exta fee apart from the fee that is mentioned on the I 20. They say that the fee that is mentioned on the I 20 is wrong and i have to pay extra fee. This is causing mental tension for me. I came to this university because the fee is less and that is affordable for me. Now they say that i have tp pay extra

And secondly i am at the end of second semester and i dont want to transfer to other school, i want to complete my MBA from this place as i have paid the money what ever i had i DONT HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT WITH ME i am yet to graduate in December. As far i know and all other internationl students in USA have to pay the fee what is mentioned on the I 20 and i dont have to pay any extra. I spoke to the Incharge herein the college and they dont have answer for this.
Please let me kow how to fix this issue. Or can i talk with a attorney and take this issue to the Court of Law. Or any other International Office for Students Federation, I am mentally facing problems because of this issue.
Sponsored Links
Top crime attorneys
Old Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:36 PM   #2
Top Level Member
annjd's Flag is: United States

Default re: Extra fee is not mentioned on the I 20 -- I want to complete my MBA

Had they ever mentioned any other fee to you before you enrolled?
annjd is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 04:27 PM   #3
Unregistered

Hi ,

sorry for the delay i was out of town .....

No i did not ge any other details the only details i got was I 20 and the amount mentioned on it which i am supposed to pay and i have paid it.

Old Jul 12th, 2007, 09:58 PM   #4
Unregistered

You could challenge it and even go to court if need be. World Law could also intervene if you email them on the home page of their site.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 2028 times